When will Panama build a road through the Darien Gap?

When will Panama build a road through the Darien Gap?

Attached: 220px-Map_of_Darien_Gap.svg.png (220x223, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, we Americans would be able to drive to Argentina.
That would be pretty cool.

too dangerous and would cost too much

Not that it'd be advisable, driving through a cartel-controlled jungle bottleneck with American plates virtually guarantees a baddie spots you and abducts and kills your squad

Just wait for tunnel technology.

Attached: Elon Musk.jpg (3500x2348, 680K)

do they have a road crossing the canal? how does that work?

When will the Panama anime poster come back? :(

When will Colombia?

Was that me perhaps?

Attached: 1479785533053.jpg (433x380, 26K)

Panama should pay Colombia reparations for separation

Was it?

Attached: DzdrJWYVsAIYxhO.jpg (700x990, 65K)

The US already paid them reparations for helping us out. Thanks.

Attached: 1510256423943.png (240x240, 17K)

We're building our own canal to stop with Panama's monopoly, you're welcome.

Attached: 3006DDbziUWc9.jpg (601x385, 155K)

Seems like a terrible idea desu

Wow, can't believe Americans are asking for even more poorfags trying to get to the Border.

based. MAYAN BVLLS should build a moat between them and the *ztecs

>Wow, can't believe Americans are asking for even more poorfags trying to get to the Border.
Wow another Jow Forums idiot!

Prevents any military land invasion from south america.
Aint gonna happen.

That's what indios say

We both no that no one in South America is as bad as Honduras and Guatemala.

Can already imagine American boomer tourists take cruises through the isthmus.

Why didn't they just build the fucking canal there
Explain yourselves Amerisharts

because it's terrain that people can't pass through even today

never hopefully. I love you guys abd cr but I don't want northern triangle centracas and more mexicans over here

Ecuador boi here
We need to set the balance with chicanos and eventually México and central america

wow another plebit fagot!
we're not opening anything because we dont want south american drug dealers coming here
/thread

>I don't want northern triangle centracas and more mexicans
Not even hondurans want to live in macacolombia

>Amerikeks can spend money on bombs and weapons and shiet
>can't bomb an impenetrable terrain to hell
Wtf

Funny thing is what you said is your reality, not ours. We are the country with the most immigrants in Latin America with over 2 million immigrants. Btw, tell your people to stop coming here, I don't like hearing your accent everytime I go to the shopping mall

Because you have fucking venezuela next to you retard. Mexicans in your shithole are just doing business, you now what kind of business, the only one you niggers are good for.

Colombia is the 4th whitest country in Latin America. Mexicans follow whites where ever they go, just learn to ignore the Mexicans.

If you think any SA country is even remotely capable of mounting an invasion of the US you're downright idiotic. The only country hostile enough to do so is Venezuela and they cant even equip their entire military with anything modern, they've released training videos where 3/4 of the squad is using bayonet mounted moist nuggets and that last 1/4 are just pretending to hold a gun.

wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
>White Colombians - 18.000.000
>White Mexican - 0

Did I say anything about invading the US? No.
Panama was originally a part of Columbia. The US carved it off in order to build the canal. This denied Columbia from having control over it. Ensuring that the canal would be located in a small country that would be beholden to the United States for protection.
Say a populist leader comes to power in Columbia using the US as a foil for his regime. Perhaps the regime is backed by another major power. Decides to "take back what is ours". Invades Panama because we built the fucking road. US/Western interests lose control of the canal.

Whose basic, retard?

I hope Macri build a wall.

>White Panamanians
>366 000
Bullshit. They probably mean -366 000

You get all those rich white investors who live in the skyrise condos.

Eh I don't care about your race bullshit, but mexicans don't migrate to colombia, or argentina or chile or spain.