Italian Jow Forums: do you know if you have any directly traceable Arab ancestry

Italian Jow Forums: do you know if you have any directly traceable Arab ancestry

Attached: 0a2b8cfc097b335e0d4597d084123d3d.jpg (600x899, 72K)

this reminds me of the sicilian feet meme.

>Sicilian girls used to have pretty pale dainty feet. But then moor girls polluted them with their stinky brown muslim feet
>[pic of a brown anime girl]

She has brown feet also.

Attached: sicilian feets.png (591x389, 304K)

the chance of you having non european ancestry as an italian is almost 100% if you are south or central Italian, though it isn't a lot

what's wrong with dusky sicilian feet?

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 53K)

Tainted shits.

it is not the fault of their own though, muslim girl foot smell is very potent, especially after marching barefoot for months in the hot sahara.

Just one sniff taints wh*te genes.

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

as far i can go back with my lineage
my grandad ancestors were a family form france who emigrated in lombardy and piedmont during 1700s
then i don't know what's happened but the surname still remain

Crazy how only 200 years down south tainted shitalians that easily. Do you read the Koran?

>Do you read the Koran?
n-no. I am actually part sicilian (dont bulli)

it shows because my feet are quite dusky. It makes them well liked by germanic women.

Attached: __nitocris_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yappen__7e2ad328570c627ac5af61ab77b72c4d.p (566x800, 464K)

Sicilians are inbred shits like arabs, do you fuck your sister?

not that I know of

i don't have sister, but my cousin is very pale due to her strong irish/g*rman heritage.

She often rubs her snowy white feet on me and bullis me about how my feet could have been as wh*te as hers if moor girls didn't infect sicily. Girls are very rude.

Attached: smelly german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

Post your feet then

you will just be mean

Attached: dark feets.jpg (634x474, 36K)

LMAO you definitely got arab ancestry dude

s-stop...

my cousin already says a moor girl farted into my genes and left my feet with a mud color tinge.

I think you secretly like my med feet.

Attached: sicilian feet.jpg (600x433, 53K)

I think you're secretly a mudslime but that's just my opinion. Post more feet tho

>I think you're secretly a mudslime but that's just my opinion
n-no...
Just because my ancestors were tied up and forced to huff stinky, brown muslim girl feet doesn't mean I carry their swarth genes.

also here uwu

Attached: moor feets.jpg (587x440, 17K)

When did your ancestors immigrate to America

i-i think about 1900

also talk to my d*scord about feet since you love brown sicilian ones

Attached: discord..jpg (145x35, 2K)

yeah best to do that before thread gets shoah'd

i look forward to discussing how brown muslim girl feet taint wh*te italian genes with you

Attached: smelly brown feet.jpg (1536x2048, 608K)

fucking sandnigger

my feet are whiiiiiiite

Attached: yui sad.jpg (1014x999, 175K)

God i need to huff this

Sicilians are mutts.

based

rude. Sicilian girls have very cute feet.

Arabs were expelled from sicily in 1091, way too long ago. Btw there are still parties to celebrato arab defeat in sicily