This is the american mediterranean

this is the american mediterranean
who are the spaniards,greek,morrocans...etc?

Attached: 1555795347128.png (2000x1427, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
pressurewashr.com/21-thought-experiments-show-massive-amount-of-water-in-lake-baikal/
youtu.be/9vST6hVRj2A?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iroquois empire

Attached: 5NationsExpansion.jpg (441x443, 45K)

Illinoisans are Romans, responsible for the whole of the great lakes region from the southern hordes

It is full of people who I suspect are of germanic descents and scandinavians. At least where I am. Lots of blondes and tall people.
Lots of people on meth as well, people like sausage and beer. Also drinking a lot in general.
Burning things. Everyone loves burning things here. Big trucks, atvs, snow mobiles and fishing. Shooting deer and bears. Maple syrup season is almost done.

>THICC

Attached: Great Lakes.jpg (2100x1701, 628K)

>american mediterranean
Wouldn't the Gulf of Mexico be more like a Mediterranean Sea equivalent

Ojibwe Potawatomi Menominee Odawa Seneca Fox Saulteaux Algonquin Erie iliniwa

lake superior sure is deep
what do you think lurks down there??

It's too open-ended. It kind of just merges with the ocean after a certain point.

still it has a closer size and mix of cultures

It's dark and full of dead sailors.

Attached: 7XE2ZMYHENDKHBJ24EWSTMCCFE[1].jpg (1200x900, 152K)

My American uncle lives on a island in that giant lake :)

>american mediterranean
Not even close. We have the largest concentrations of eastern euros in the country. I fucking hate it here and I hate poles.

Kek.

Attached: baikal relief.jpg (2511x4500, 3.8M)

Kind of like my ass.

>I hate poles
Everyone does. It's a normal reaction when encountering a pole.

Attached: Ignore Canada.jpg (480x380, 51K)

what are u talking about polish americans are good lads

Baikal spooks me.

why
t. polish American

They’re white trash as fuck and make up some of the worst industrial neighbors. Hate ‘em. Simple as.

Americans are the Turks, Canadians are the Greeks.

>worst industrial neighbors
not sure what this is supposed to mean
I get the hate though poles annoy me a lot despite being one of them

*neighborhoods
My mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
Thread theme

It's pretty epic.
pressurewashr.com/21-thought-experiments-show-massive-amount-of-water-in-lake-baikal/

Attached: baikal (4).jpg (1280x851, 282K)

>4. How much would Nestle pay to suck up and bottle all that water?
>$69 billion
That’s barely anything. Depressing af

Think about 1400 meters of depth under this ice.

Attached: cracked_ice.jpg (2816x2112, 2.32M)

IT was probably only that big for a little while while the land was exposed but the glaciers were still huge, leading to buttloads of ice melt all the time

So yeah, a Caspian Sea, but its all freshwater
Yup. Much of the Americas were heavily inhabited and developed before plagues wiped out 90% across the board(which means most areas had a total loss, even while some areas had only 80%), and then Plains Tribes got ahold of horses and immediately started Mongol'ing it up

Russie gets smacked with meteors all the time, maybe that combined with an ancient fissure

Plastic bottled water ought to banned worldwide

Great Lakes Union for the impending water scarcity wars?

youtu.be/9vST6hVRj2A?t=10

>According to the Brookings Institution, if it stood alone as a country, the economy of the Great Lakes region which includes most of the Great Lakes Megalopolis, would be one of the largest economic units in the world (with a $4.5-trillion gross regional product), roughly equal to that of Japan. The five Great Lakes contain one-fifth of the world's surface fresh water and have a combined shoreline of 10,210 miles (17,017 km). About 200 million tons of cargo are shipped by way of the Great Lakes each year.

Should just do it to mog the other "mega"lopolises for fun

Yeah, let's just all switch to tap water, what could possibly go wrong.

Perhaps we should force the people in charge to provide clean, unpoisoned tap water. And to keep the rivers and lakes as pollution free as possible

Extremely high amounts of freshwater, excellent farmland, decent rail and the roads get repaired regularly.

It only needs imports of oil and other stuff, which compared to other mega's, is nothing

Ojibwe, Cree, Iriquois...