Korean twitch streamer in Germany get's harassed by racist passerbys again

Korean twitch streamer in Germany get's harassed by racist passerbys again.

Last time it was some German Boomer doing slit eyes, this time, it's some Turkish immigrant sluring: "ching cong"

clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid

What is your take on this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1058x592, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0zKiRTZMWyA
youtu.be/zoP44GJFPz4
clips.twitch.tv/ScaryRelentlessVelociraptorBabyRage
twitch.tv/giannielee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gooks do the same, every country is racist who cares.

Based

where others see a mouthbreather with a terrible sense of humour, I see a perfectly integrated immigrant

koreans aren't nearly as childish or confrontational as germans.

At this point annoyed because there are 3 threads up for this. Fuck G*rms and FUCK BUG PEOPLE.

I doubt that koreans are mature and nice to SEA asians either.

Same thing happened to me in France desu

That is not rascism that is analphabet ((stupid low iq)) people

>t. Gook

This was is racism

Attached: prisoners de la guerra contra jkaopo.jpg (1300x1035, 191K)

sorry but i will make fun of every race except BLACKs and MUSLIMs

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

she is how turks would look if they actually had turkic dna

It's a great occasion to ask for sauce for this pic

Attached: squinty.jpg (264x242, 12K)

based. fuck gook

Kill yourself

based and hilarious

LMAOOOOO look at this ching chong wang bong nigga ahahahaha

the manlet wasn't so bad though; he was childish but the two boomers were fucking creepy by sitting beside her and touching her.

youtu.be/0zKiRTZMWyA

Fuck Gooks
>youtu.be/zoP44GJFPz4

Poo

Fuck off Kimchi nigger

POO

t.ching chong ping pong

YOU’VE GOT TO
POO IN THE LOO

clips.twitch.tv/ScaryRelentlessVelociraptorBabyRage

why are germans so mean?

SHART IN THE MART

Attached: 1541513418448.jpg (221x217, 8K)

cope

Give me any footage of koreans randomly calling SEA or other dark people on the street names, just one

I flip them off every time when i see sea monkeys on sight

theyre not that dont call them that
does someone have a version of this on twitter

nobody like plastic go*k women in true feelings.

Poo

How come not a single shitskin new European has raped her? Why are brown people so racist and dislike Asians and choose to only rape white women? Shame on him!

so being a pussy and letting white foreigners fuck your women is better i guess is what you're saying

It's not really the racism.
It actually will upset people here when you make Videos of yourself like this in public.
They will flock to ruin your video and make you fuck of.

This is what happens when you build a culture based on drinking alcohol

>german
>turk
pottery

How could you even tell they are turks?

People don't like being filmed here, that whore should adapt to our customs

they will tell you
like in this case

this
>be at bar in Germany
>negro asks for a coffee
>old guy next to him:
>"Don't drink coffee. You're black enough."

Attached: 1542645040473.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

She wasn't filming anyone
Just admit Germany is full of racists

I used to have a really fat Teacher.
Always when he came to class we greeted him with "Deutsche Panzer rollen wieder" (German tanks roll out again).

Germany is and always has been a racist shit hole, and when they boost their population by a few million Turks and Arabs their results are certainly not apt to improve.

Europeans like to talk a big game about not being racist but it's a crock of shit. It's easy to do that when the vast majority of your citizens are all the same. Now that they are having large numbers of immigrants from genuinely foreign cultures not just other European nations, they have to face that fact.
The rest of the world can say what they want about the racism in the western hemisphere. It's been on full display for centuries. Everyone else's has been hidden by homogeneity during that time.

Thanks for the update Mehmet, you should shave that beard though you looked scraggly in that clip.

based

Why isn't she using Afreeca like a patriotic Korean?!

I think he was attempting banter. Seems like a nice enough bloke.

that gesture is aimed more at the ref's lack of attention rather than his gookness

>MUSLIMs
> race

Attached: turks.jpg (500x667, 76K)

bases TURKMAN

kek based turk

i didnt see anyting racist in this video. am i anormal?

could see that happening here desu, some lads just act like monkeys for the camera

He was just being friendly. He thought the audience was Korean and was doing his best to communicate with then. Don't be so touchy.

Koreans are racist you deserve this!

All humans look the same. There is no race so who cares about non-existent racism?

p.s. you spics all look the same too.

Attached: mexican latino kid picks white doll despite looking like brown one.png (560x325, 148K)

lmao dat forehead

>am i anormal?

You're asking Jow Forums dude. You're not normal at all.

>spics
>all look the same
Nah, bigger gene pool than Asians bro. You can have black spics, "white" spics and Amerindian looking ones all in the same country. Asian countries are way more homogeneous if you exclude tourists.

nah, he was just trying say hi
the Germans in the restaurant though, they were cunts

take an anecdote as the prove of the whole.
You guys are mentally challenged.

Well, I imagine when he's receiving the racist abuse he just laughs it off. If he complains he's being a hypocrite.

She is Giannie Lee and work as a writer for tv soap opera,s. She has some cool vids from Korea
twitch.tv/giannielee

Very stupid to niggaz been racist.

>get's
zurück in die Schule mit dir, du Hurensohn

>he was just trying say hi
You greet people by saying ching chong ching chon ?

I've been in Korea for two years never experienced racism.
Some Korean friends went to Germany and got beat up by germans screaming fuck north korea and kim jong un.

>inb4 b-b-but Koreans refuse poos and sandniggers
it's only in a few clubs and I don't blame them, their pick up technique is to grab people, rub themselves on girls, and harass them until they start crying or until a white assknight ask them to stop bothering. The only fights I ever saw in Korea involved niggers of some sort.

Attached: 1555730263169.png (618x525, 167K)

Conversion to islam means your race becomes muslim. However all mena people regardless of religion are honorary muslims so there's that

this is the most "my mother's friends cousins daughter once died because of jews living in her attic"-post I have seen in a long time

This is a very common greeting between my friends and I. Whenever I get on the short bus to go to school, we say "ching chong ching chong" to each other.
CUZ WE'RE RETARDED.

His face looks too small for hsi head

Her face is too pale compared to her neck

Cumskins are extremely racist, it is no wonder that they're so hated.

Koreans deserve racism for being racist themselves

I don't care

disgusting indians pajeetes deserve racism because they are indians

>tf
>tp

Bobs or vagene or gtfo

CHING CHONG PING PONG FELLOW KOLEANS, HOW ALE YOU DOING? I'M VELY HAPPY BECAUSE JAPAN HAS FINARY PAID FOR COMFOLT WOMEN

Attached: Gold 3.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Yes we Germans don't want foreigners here. Fuck off we're full

Attached: PG_2019-03-04_U.S.-German-Relations_0-25.png (420x331, 47K)

We get racism everyday so it doesn't matter. Koreans don't get as much racism as they deserve.

I doubt that this is representative, at least for Germans

That's not because you are polite, you are simply too cowardly to do it on their face. Your insults are only online where you feel safe. Look at all the insults to Lisa from Blackpink for being SOE.

Attached: 1386335014951.jpg (350x214, 16K)

There was lots of racism in Korea maybe 2 decades ago, now there really isn't any. The only people that experience racism or say they have are extremely thin skinned europeans.
It's boring to see people commenting that Koreans are racist when they themselves never visited the country and just rely on outdated stereotypes.
On the contrary it's really annoying to see Europeans always brushing off that kind of situation thinking they are the less racist in the world because they worship niggers. We bend backward for niggers but nobody gives 2 shit about asians. If you want figures you can google them I'm not gonna do eveyrthing for you.

You wouldn't get as much shit if you just built fucking toilets instead of blowing up satelites and stuff. How can everybody believe you are a strong and developped country, just build fucking toilets it's really not that hard.

it's not but our sandniggers behave really bad towards Asians. There is nothing that niggers hate more than other minorities especially minorities who work instead of begging and playing the pitty card, Korea is the living exemple that their narative is based on falsehood.

"look at what people on the internet say" ok

Attached: 1555577315119.jpg (1451x710, 390K)

>noooooo you can't just bantz a GIRL like that! shes SO INNOCENT!!!
*donates $100 to her stream*

Attached: 1555142147261.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Ki Sung-yueng who was a soccer player of Korean national team mimicked a monkey to discriminate against Japanese.

Attached: monkey.png (704x395, 561K)

Kek

Why did he try to attack Japan by doing this? didn't China also called Koreans monkeys?

>Why did he try to attack Japan by doing this?
I don't know it.
He said "I saw the Japanese rising sun flag in the stadium, so I did it"
But there were not any that flags there.
Probably he told a lie.

>didn't China also called Koreans monkeys?
I've heard that Some Chinese said "we should treat with Koreans like dogs"

Holy shit fucking subhumans

Hope Koreans don't see this. Turks should be gased. I watch Korean revenge thrillers all the time and Korea is fucking based just like all Aryan Asians

Based

Based. Fuck Gooks.

He indeed mimicking monkey
24/7

It doesn't sound like he meant to be racist.

That's a punchable offense.

He seemed friendly.

top kek

he is not german but roach

Holy shit, this is so staged. Look how friendly the guy is. I'm certain she asked him to do that beforehand.