American culture news

in america, regular POC aren't oppressed enough so we invented a new acronym for discussing victimhood

it's called BIPOC (black and indigenous people of color) as opposed to NBIPOC (non black and indigenous people of color)

please rate and subscribe

Attached: bipoc.png (577x124, 16K)

why not just accept that the other "pocs" are crackers instead?

Attached: twitter thread.png (784x349, 65K)

that's probably the way things are headed: successful minorities like east and south asians will be lumped into the "white" majority via intermarriage and assimilation

Why are they trying to lump themselves in with the indians? Whatever has happened to blacks, they cannot pretend they have it anywhere near as bad as natives.

Worst thing is that there are people to import that kind of shit outside of america

That’s why you shouldn't browse our social media websites. Not sure why anyone does, I mean I live here and I don’t even watch tv because of how cancerous it all is.

This. China and Russia have the right idea. Social media should be heavily segregated. American social media companies should not be permitted to offer their services outside of the US.

have sex incel

I wonder who is behind these movements

Probably the FBI. They have a history of splitting leftist organizations in this manner.

Wow, based FBI! Everyone should remember to donate to your local police department also.

I don't have any social media account m8, don't really watch TV either, most of its content is pure cancer

The fbi forever dropped the ball when they did not expose mlk jr before the communists had him killed.

Blacks, as always, being pathetic

>Blacks, as always, being pathetic

Attached: brazilian man.jpg (1256x618, 140K)

>Blacks, as always, being pathetic

Attached: braziliananon.jpg (750x400, 52K)

BREAKING NEWS: brazil finally admits than americans are white

Attached: 1532254277432.png (567x171, 46K)

So this week how should you call the Niggers according to CNN?

Attached: 8fgtm85bqoj11.jpg (483x470, 34K)

It's just a random tweet from a literal who. It means nothing.

thought it was something official. My bad