Why are there so few french people?

why are there so few french people?
they all seem to be spanish or north african, but not french

pic related? both parents are spanish

Attached: 71ckyXaBBnL._SX569_jean-reno-leon.jpg (569x457, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patinage.qc.ca/equipe-du-quebec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jean Reno is french sorry

fds got mutted a long time ago

are there ANY famous french people left?

the French have already been partially replaced by Southern Euro immigrants, especially in the South of France
and now they're being replaced by niggers and Arabs

Attached: most common names Languedoc.png (361x659, 42K)

You just posted one.

No we're all creaturas

Attached: anais_demoustier_0.jpg (1000x667, 87K)

MOOR'D

Based

Attached: 75080-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 24K)

did you even read the OP? jean reno isn't french, he's spanish

Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez[1] (born 30 July 1948), known as Jean Reno (French: [ʒɑ̃ ʁeno]), is a French actor of Spanish descent

>is a French actor

Oui ?

sftu and kys

>of spanish descent
so that means a random nigger from sudan is "french" because he grew up in france?
lmao

Va au lit Timéo

Pic related? Keep in mind that french people are traditionally brown haired and brown eyed unless they're from the north

Attached: wink.jpg (750x445, 47K)

>and brown eyed
not really, only in the South
What do Québécois look like in Canada?

>The Macron family legacy is traced back to the village of Authie in Hauts-de-France.[5] One of Macron's paternal great-grandfathers, George William Robertson, was English, and was born in Bristol, United Kingdom.[6][7]

Attached: a fucking coma.jpg (616x699, 49K)

One more reason to hate him

this is how a genuine french man looks like

Attached: Near+Death+Experience+Photocall+71st+Venice+0BgjcaOZJQzl.jpg (416x594, 59K)

I think this dude is representative of the typical quebecois. Blonde hair in Quebec is a little less common compared to anglo-canadians.

Attached: hamelin.jpg (1448x1809, 169K)

There is no such thing as a French ethnicity. There are regional ethnic and cultural groups within France all unified by a national Identity.

The real Québécois ones seem overwhelmingly light-eyed
patinage.qc.ca/equipe-du-quebec/

Most quebecois are descended from settler who came from northern regions of France, which might explain this:

"the French Canadian settlers originated primarily from districts in the west of France, such as Normandy, Perche, Beauce, Maine, Anjou, Touraine, Poitou, Aunis, Angoumois, Saintonge and Gascony."

like this

Attached: 1510434598100.jpg (960x626, 239K)

some of these regions are Central or Southern though
I was looking for stats on light eyes per Canadian province, preferably old stats, but they don't seem to exist

>tfw my race have replaced frogs again :D

Zitto animale

I'm a filthy *nglo so I'm not an expert on them, but from experience anglo-canadians tend to have lighter eyes since many of them are descended from the british isles. I found this random map online and it doesn't seem too far off from what I've seen.

Attached: some map.png (1171x402, 258K)

The Eternal Med strikes again

yeah you would expect anglo provinces to be more light-eyed
what is the brown stain in North-East Quebec?

Probably only natives live up there