Are you supposed to tip in restaurants in Canada...

Are you supposed to tip in restaurants in Canada? Especially in small towns in the far north like Labrador or northern Saskatchewan?

I don’t like doing it but I don’t want to be rude to an isolated village of angry people, and I’ll be at their mercy

Attached: BF54EBD7-3698-49A0-B8F3-C0995A648CF5.jpg (639x360, 14K)

Just flash your gun at them

Tipping is the norm and not doing so will be perceived as an insult. I usually tip 15%.

Canada is basically another state

cuck, i tip 5% if I even tip at all.

Western Canada is, I’ve been between Vancouver and Winnipeg and everything was more or less the same, the rest is a bit more different, but regardless I usually tip 10% unless they’re québécois, where I don’t tip at all. I’ve just never been so far north so I don’t know what it’s like up there

If you can get away with it, sure. But if you're in a small village you'll draw the ire of those working at the restaurant.
> I usually tip 10% unless they’re québécois, where I don’t tip at all
based and redpilled

>but regardless I usually tip 10% unless they’re québécois, where I don’t tip at all.

Based as fuck

InQuébec,tippingis de rigueur in restaurants, bars and taxis. The amount, which is not included in the bill, generally represents 10% to 15% of the total bill before taxes. For quicktipcalculations, Québecers normally add up both taxes (GST and QST), the sum of which equals approximately 15%.

>but regardless I usually tip 10% unless they’re québécois, where I don’t tip at all.

Greatest ally. They get enough welfare handouts as is.

Attached: Equalization.png (981x781, 74K)

Without that corner of BC and the territories this shape is clean af

no the territories balance out the shape

Same as here. Why would canada be different? Because their posters always pretend to be european on Jow Forums?

>queer sex tax
i knew they were gay but cmon

>order $100 meal
>I'm supposed to tip $15

>guy next to me orders a $10 meal
>receives the exact same service in the same location
>he's supposed to tip $1.5

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

Holy shit what a faggot!

Do you even know what would that map look like if we were selling you our electricity at a regular price?

Plus, we represent like a third, if not more, of the BCs farm workers during the summer.

There's also the fact that East built up the whole fucking West.

tip 15-20%. If you can go out to eat you can afford this, your dollar is stronger than ours. No excuse.

If you complain about this, bad news... You're poor. Buy your own food or go to a food bank.

Attached: 1540764415162.jpg (268x240, 57K)

I do not have to

Southern BC gladly takes USD, some of the other western towns do too, it makes sense after all. I still make sure to have Maple bux on me.
Pretty sure they’ll only take CAD up there though

USD will be fine anywhere in B.C, we take it where I work. Smaller amounts, you may give up the conversion so I would recommend getting some Canadian.

Why even make this thread in the first place, these small towns barely get any business, must you really be such a cheapskate?

Well your post just made me want to tip now so thanks. But I’m thinking of going to northern alberta the most so idk if they secretly have oil money

They live in northern alberta... Tip the poor people. Anywhere near Fort Mac or that shit hole Grand Prairie need all the help they can get.

please have mercy on the souls of those who live in such desolate shitholes