Americans STILL don't have contactless cards

>Americans STILL don't have contactless cards

Is this really real? Their slipping behind China has already begun if so

Attached: 1550400185887.jpg (400x400, 21K)

We do in big cities

That's nothing - fucking paper cheques are still a common method of payment in North America.

My CSR is contactless

>letting pickpockets steal your money without picking your pocket

>My dick is contactless

Attached: v6zlqsgtwg121.jpg (625x680, 56K)

Jesus Christ. Is America unironically a third-world country?

Literally where besides flyover shitholes

Lol its true. Paper checks are so easy to forge but used all the time. Most jobs dont give you direct deposit instead a paper check you have to drive to the bank to deposit, rent is paid in check, some people use it at grocery stores. Even though fucking Venmo exists.

>contactless cards
A what

kek

Old people everywhere including the flyover shitholes of California and New York

>plastic card good
>paper bad
Imagine willingly having the banks tracking your every purchase

Attached: similar.jpg (860x720, 44K)

A metric fuckton of boomers still use cheques for literally everything, and where I live most landlords insist on getting their rent in the form of a paper cheque.

I thought it was using cheques for grocery shopping was some tv comedy gag, until I saw that happen, when I was shopping in the US.

Only boomers do that. Never seen it happen.

huh?
i use a prepaid noname card.

It is some kind of fear of banks conspiracy? Brazil has few banks and awful taxes, but you can do literally anything online.

Why don't you just not do anything illegal? Is that really so hard for you people?

I worked in walmart for three years in highschool as a cashier and only saw cheques two times.

>implying you have any money to purchase anything

>He doesn't use silver money to pay for his groceries
cringe

wtf are contactless cards

Attached: 6YZxMNNPOe-4.png (300x250, 42K)

Nigguh never heard of tap?

Why are contactless cards better than chip cards? I've used both and I don't really see the benefit of one over the other, other than techbros jacking each other off over how modern their country is.
Is this bait? The only people who regularly pay with cheques when shopping are boomers. I don't even know anyone that owns a checkbook other than my mother.
Redpilled. Anything is better than letting banks control your ability to spend money. Especially stupid are the people who buy literally everything on credit.
Are you so much a bootlicker that you're perfectly fine with banks controlling everything you do because you personally don't operate outside of the law?

Attached: cash money dinosaur.jpg (498x376, 13K)

They've actually just started bringing them into USA apparently. When you realise how convenient they are just remember the rest of the developed world has had them for 5+ years now and America is a bit shit

A credit or debit card that you tap the machine with rather than inserting or sliding it.

apparently mine has the contactless sign and I didn't even know lmao

Try tappin that bitch next time

How recently did you get it?

couple weeks ago

>Why are contactless cards better than chip cards?
You don't have to key in your pin, it's just way faster. Fucking Luddite Americans, I swear.

there's nothing wrong with being a luddite

Attached: 1_Tf-AJevE88OJcUFrrzgXbg.png (735x492, 312K)

you don't have to key in your pin on a chip either, dolt

By the way, Ludd and his followers were based.

You don't have to key in your pin you can just bypass to use as credit. I think the only real ebnefit from contactless cards is that you don't have to dick around with the card not reading

you have to key in your pin with a chip or sign off. otherwise it is no more secure then the magnetic strip.

>you don't have to key in your pin on a chip either, dolt
I've never used my debit card without typing in my pin; I'm flyover as fuck though.

>rent is paid in check
38yo boomer here. This has literally been the only thing I've written checks for, for at least the last ten or twelve years. Sometime last year it finally occurred to me to ask my landlord if he had a PayPal and he does so that's the last of paper checks for me.

>Most jobs dont give you direct deposit instead a paper check you have to drive to the bank to deposit
Nigga what kind of jobs are you talking about?

You can tip way faster with contactless, Americans. Think about it.

hhhhrng

Attached: hrrng.jpg (912x657, 164K)