Do Americans really do that

do Americans really do that

Attached: 20190420_192246.jpg (717x1106, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRXuOeugOWU
youtube.com/watch?v=M88NckqlYpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The suicide bomber thing is pretty funny though

Based free palestine death to israel

Many universities have "Israel week[s]" during which they allow zionist organizations to promote unironic zionist propaganda all over campus. Seriously look it up.

Freedom of expression you commie. If your problem is about lobbies then I'm not sure zionist ones is main concern lmao

Isn't it illegal to protest against isreal in texas or something, thought it was a meme pic since it looked like a joke.

>Freedom of expression you commie
>implying zionists care about that
It is literally illegal to boycott Israel in 50% of the US.

Attached: israel us.jpg (1000x676, 65K)

Are Zoomers really going to end the Jewish menace?

youtube.com/watch?v=jRXuOeugOWU
youtube.com/watch?v=M88NckqlYpE

based
Free Palestine

Attached: jew expulsion.jpg (1056x837, 125K)

I thought it was the jews that created liberals. Why the liberals are attacking them?

Well it's probably not a good idea to encourage love and equality for minorities while also occupying an area and suppressing local minorities.

They were kind of really short sighted on this one.

Hitler did nothing wrong

In the US support for Israel was something that was common among both liberal and conservatives for the longest time. Only leftists cared about muh palestine. Then during the Obama years Bibi started working with the GOP to fuck Obama's Iran deal, thereby turning support for Israel into a much more partisan affair. This the end result. It also doesn't help that most American jews are liberal and are increasingly opposed to Israel's plans to conquer the middle east and genocide its inhabitants.

Attached: israel56356.jpg (1428x1689, 817K)

>NOOOO OMG FUCK ISRAEL

Attached: 1555548952726.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Jews can't keep their dogs on the leash,

Based and Palestinianpilled

>Bibi is a fucking retard again

What a shocking turn of events.

Israel is a very conservative liberal (capitalist) ethnostate and left liberals dislike ethnostates nowadays. It was never going to last.

Right. But the zionist jews even have enough population to ocupy all the middle east?

Attached: 1540522656183.jpg (750x1146, 433K)

This. If he got triggered by a costume he is a gigantic pussy and deserves all the bullying.

I never understood the plan. Israel is a highly conservative place. Why would they endorse crazy post modern leftism?

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

>But the zionist jews even have enough population to ocupy all the middle east?
That's why bibi is attempting to bolster far right parties in european/western countries. He actually wants to make those states more hostile to the jews in order to encourage jews there to emigrate. It's a pretty bold play.

Attached: israel far right.png (725x717, 481K)

fuck off petertard

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Maybe they don't? Maybe jews aren't a hivemind?

>Why would they endorse crazy post modern leftism?
They don't. "The jews" aren't unified on the Israel issue, though I bet most of them do believe that Israel should exist in some capacity.

You're right, it has nothing to do with the fact he is a rightard himself

I doubt the accuracy of this statement unless Bennington College is a community college in Dearborn or she was hanging out by a PLO recruitment both. Israel is a boomer issue, kids these days don't care about it.

The fact that he's a rightard supports that theory, Pierre.

nuke them both

It's an she.

Which ones are worse

That does not make any difference to what I said.

Or, just a thought, maybe he's worried about what will happen to Israel when muslims take over the West?

SLING THAT SHIT BOIIIIIIII

The muslims that are immigrating are sunni and sunnis can be brought around to zionism. Israel already has Saudi Arabia in its pocket.

Without Jews this place would be as much as a shithole as rural Egypt or Syria
Don't offend our eternal monarch please.
Saying his name is already disrespect you should call him king of Israel instead.

Attached: 1z1oa7.jpg (528x192, 19K)

>Without Jews this place would be as much as a shithole as rural Egypt or Syria
You aren't jews. You are western colonists. The western jews who built and financed israel were more white than most americans. Never take credit for something white men built ever again.

Attached: asobi asobase.jpg (930x720, 141K)

That place would be a desert with religious tourist. Maybe even bring middle east peace

A sacrifice I'm willing to make.

[X] Doubt

European Jews are only considered white in the US.
They only say they're white when it's beneficial to them and even then they'll take it back a moment later if they're attacked.
Every ethnic group that wants to have its own country technically has the right for that and considering ottomans brits and the UN allowed Jews to come here and settle you can't really complain.
Ottomans even encouraged it at times

Imagine supporting an unironic ethnostate in 2019.

Attached: israel democracy54.jpg (747x631, 62K)

>Every ethnic group that wants to have its own country technically has the right for that
Like stealing land from the Palestinians in West Bank?

There are millions of chicanos in the US, should they be able to vote?

Attached: 1552709676448.jpg (960x406, 77K)

Seeing as they are almost always american citizens yes they should. We allow nigs to vote after all (provided they aren't felons lol.)

I was obviously referring to non-citizens

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x218, 359K)

Well I don't like both of them. It's like Alien vs Predator.

Lol that came much later.
They're Israeli Arabs not Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Lots of them are doing well economically and they don't want to leave.

>says Palestinians can't vote
>calls Hamas "The Democratically Elected Government Of Hamas"

BDSfag logic

Attached: download.jpg (250x150, 7K)