/brit/

Edition: having a dance

Attached: 0_09cdad_ea4216aA.gif (250x263, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xknSHsuuRYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a symptom of anxiety disorder which is much more common these days. Reckon people aren’t getting stupider but more nervous, anxious and depressed than ever before.

Smoking

Haven't brushed my teeth in nearly 9 years lads

no wonder abby didn't want to kiss you

Pray for Cheadle

Do not think I would hesitate at all in going absolutely frothing at any person or animal harming my pets, even if it meant killing the offending animal.

josie wanker loves her fucking attention

>Smoking

Attached: .jpg (850x850, 81K)

wish this south african gimp would stop making threads

Attached: 28CBFE51-5FB3-42DB-85DC-DD24519525AE.jpg (2048x2048, 516K)

Just feel unappreciated sometimes

have decided to start my own radio station and become an edm DJ who in between tracks spouts conspiracy theories

im going to be a mix of armin van buuren and alex jones

Attached: 1494034846825.jpg (550x506, 53K)

DJ!
Dictionary.

fact: smoking cigars improves your testosterone by 100 points while smoking cigarettes lowers it by 200 points

be quiet wog

Which one of you dogs concocted this vile rumour?

Attached: AEA12240-2EAE-44B6-AE5C-CC859C92D9D3.jpg (750x636, 110K)

need to nut pretty desperately

Oh fuck what's happened now?

>Besides the nootropic effects, nicotine can be used as an relatively precise self-reward - faster acting than other stimulants like caffeine and modafinil, but with a combination of weak addictiveness and habit formation which is seems to be neural23 and epigenetic24 and affecting sensitivity of the reward system. This use of nicotine to strengthen habits is in accord with at least some research into nicotine; from “Nicotine Creates Stronger Memories, Cues To Drug Use”, Science Daily, describing “Dopamine enables in vivo synaptic plasticity associated with the addictive drug nicotine” (Tang & Dani 2009; see also Davis & Gould 2008, Levine et al 2011, Perkins et al 2017):

Attached: no.jpg (187x204, 17K)

alex jones is the moron's conspiracy theorist

Attached: 1494034948116.jpg (625x667, 88K)

Most women find me unattractive, and I find most women unattractive. It's a healthy balance.

In english doc?

"You know what they're gearing up for next, right? Obama should've been stopped a long time ago... Next up here's Alyssa Midnight with It's Complicated featuring RiCky Fire."

Attached: file.png (1242x693, 969K)

actually laughed out loud but then realised its not his real account

It causes erectile dysfunction, lad.

Attached: 1494076869138.jpg (692x647, 138K)

>“Our brains normally make these associations between things that support our existence and environmental cues so that we conduct behaviors leading to successful lives. The brain sends a reward signal when we act in a way that contributes to our well being,” said Dr. John A. Dani, professor of neuroscience at BCM and co-author of the study. “However, nicotine commandeers this subconscious learning process in the brain so we begin to behave as though smoking is a positive action.” Dani said that environmental events linked with smoking can become cues that prompt the smoking urge. Those cues could include alcohol, a meal with friends, or even the drive home from work. To understand why these associations are so strong, Dani and Dr. Jianrong Tang, instructor of neuroscience at BCM and co-author of the report, decided to record brain activity of mice as they were exposed to nicotine, the addictive component of tobacco.
>“The brain activity change was just amazing,” Dani said. “Compared to injections of saline, nicotine strengthened neuronal connections-sometimes up to 200 percent. This strengthening of connections underlies new memory formation.”…“We found that nicotine could strengthen neuronal synaptic connections only when the so called reward centers sent a dopamine signal. That was a critical process in creating the memory associations even with bad behavior like smoking.”

9/11 has it's roots in operation northwoods

and now for some avril 14th

>alex jones is the moron's conspiracy theorist

alright, name one conspiracy theorist smarter than he is.

Going to bring up workhouses tomorrow so I can say "we call them call centres nowadays"

20% of the population smokes
80% of schizophrenics smoke

I'm pretty sure smoking has shrank my dick by 1/2 an inch, not like I was ever going to use it though roflcopters

100% of schizophrenics are mentally ill

bill cooper

Hello all, what's on the agenda for THIS edition of our beloved /brit/

>Bill coper

cute
you should smoke more

>smarter than he is
you don't measure conspiracy theorists by how smart they are bud

>20% of the population smokes
>80% of schizophrenics smoke

Attached: dw-us-china-soybeans-180404.jpg (780x520, 60K)

Me. I know who was behind this: Osama bin Laden and his evil Islamist disciples.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(2).png (596x400, 532K)

Praising our Lord Jesus Christ the Redeemer

WANKER, GO TO BED.

fuck off wog brain

pretty weird

smoking weed increases the size of your knob
t. willy scientist

Don't think it shrinks your willy? Wtf?

There might be a correlation there

Pet nigger posting at 6
Melvs booked in for 7, he’ll be doing a standup act until about 8, around that time Thailad will make his presence felt
Emmet Patrick Garcin has been barred from the establishment

Imagine being so sucked in by marketing that you think smoking is masculine

What if you're not tired?

100% of /brit/ posters are autistic narcissistic bipolar schizophrenic virgins

Well something did

youtube.com/watch?v=xknSHsuuRYQ

kino chune but its high energy watch out not everyone is in the mood for this at night

but if youre up late?! #HighEnergy

I’m high on amphetaminr i can’t

can't wait for the day when it's socially acceptable to call black people niggers

>100% of /brit/ posters are autistic narcissistic bipolar schizophrenic virgins
>Imagine being so sucked in by marketing that you think smoking is masculine

Attached: calcification.jpg (417x288, 24K)

Lovely lad, I have made sure to do so earlier today myself
Thank you lad very helpful. Looking forward to Melvin's set as always, think it was fair for you lot to barr Em he was warned more than once that he was acting a bit schizo around here.

gf won't fuck ne
said she gonna cuck me

Who’s head did they cut that out of? What would happen if I ate it? Would I ascend?

>autistic
possibly me, not sure
>narcissistic
definitely me
>bipolar
not me
>schizophrenic
don't think so, but maybe
>virgins
not me

a whole hour of stand up while sitting down
this is my moment to shine

>I’m high on amphetaminr i can’t

Attached: 155389822.jpg (758x644, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
quite liked this one. haha x

There's an interesting book called The Tipping Point which delves into the behaviour of groups and social trends. Lot of interesting stuff in there, particularly around the personality types and influences of smokers

You’re ahead of schedule, magnificent!

ate an apple just now

Feeling tired but I've only been awake 3 hours and just had a coffee

a

Hello Melvin I'm very much looking forward to your set

>Feeling tired but I've only been awake 3 hours and just had a coffee
>ate an apple just now
>a

Attached: a.png (346x476, 25K)

>autistic
me? maybe a little

>narcissistic
not really. that ones got a complicated answer but at the end of the day im a giver.

>bipolar
kind of

>schizophrenic
hope not

>virgins
100% you got me there ( v_v)

Did you sleep in? How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

me on the left

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

i used to smoke
then i stopped

>there's an interesting book called The Tipping Point

Attached: images (25).jpg (554x554, 17K)

Also happy Easter

7-8 hours sleep as usual, very wholesome

only yanks rate hemingway

In the old days you'd read the classics, learn your times tables by rote, recite the history of your own country beyond WW2 and Henry the Eight etc.
Now you learn about how other cultures prefer to spend Christmas, and how to roll a condom onto a cucumber

cut a piece of some chocolate gateaux cake with single cream, may mix some oreos in it

>Hemingwank

Saved this pic from a bbc article about tourists thoughts on big ben being renovated. Always makes me feel a bit melancholy.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (375x375, 22K)

>me on the left

Attached: 1552805144.jpg (547x410, 40K)

Fair enough mate

Hemingway isn’t even that lauded and furthermore what nigger has ever written better than le dead white men, infact, I would like to expound on that point: what nigger tribe even had a literary script when Shakespeare and Milton were creating masterpieces?

hemingway's done a number on her

They call me Josie Joyce

>7-8 hours sleep as usual, very wholesome

Attached: .jpg (198x254, 8K)

A picture of tourists makes you melancholy?

can do a perfect south england accent and have been LARPing as an englishman for the past 5 years. everyone at work thinks im english, all my friends think im english, my gf thinks im english and no one is alive who can disprove me.
fake it till you make it /brit/

Damn it might be low test

Don't they look happy

there's a certain poster on /brit/ OBSESSED with me. he really doesn't like me either. feel like he's always out to get me.

I'm a big boy because I stay up past beddie byes

N

So the prophecy has come true

Literally shaking