I wish I was European or at least born in Quebec

I wish I was European or at least born in Quebec.

Fuck this souless suburb shithole.

Attached: 1555807860526.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

move

No money
Im also a drug addict

I am Canadian too, I can confirm this country is a pile of fucking shit trash, I would move out asap if given the chance as well
fellow tbay(thunder bay) resident? or some other shithole like Winnipeg/Toronto

Attached: anti-canada.preview.jpg (473x355, 147K)

>I am Canadian too, I can confirm this country is a pile of fucking shit trash, I would move out asap if given the chance as well
>
Please explain

Winnipeg

Whenever I feel bad about living in Quebec I always tell myself that at least I'm not living in Winnipeg.

I went there on my training, it seems like a really sketchy city
twas like Thunder Bay but with more things to do, there is nothing to do in this desolate shithole but rot
what exactly needs to be explained here

>twas
stop posting autist

she is very convincing as a human bean. may i ask where this picture was taken?

imagine being this much of a triggered imbecile over the use of a word
who is the real autist here I wonder?

Attached: FreeVector-Man-With-Question-Mark.jpg (1024x765, 35K)

Why is Quebec bad?

Why is Winnipeg bad? I heard Winnipeg is like basically your Detroit.

I've already said it
It's soulless

>your Detroit
you answered your own question

All in all quebec is not bad, the winters just suck. But winnipeg is by far the biggest shithole in Canada. I can't think of a single redeeming thing about that place. It's poor, it's ugly, it has crime, it's in the middle of nowhere, and it has some of the worst weather in the country.

Is there such thing as an attractive girl that doesn't know she's attractive? Because that's the type of girl I want.

Winnepeg is full of natives. Arctic winters and the 2 months that aren't cold the bugs that are as big as a house cat eat you alive. Should I go on?

Quebec is full of french faggots and no one likes them because its ugly french. People from france speak a beautiful language. Quebecers sound like newfie and a dog had a child and you put peanut butter on the roof of that dogs mouth.

B.C is the only place to visit in Canada, period.

She looks like she fucks black guys

>B.C is the only place to visit in Canada, period.

Attached: bc.jpg (2048x1536, 473K)

Nice trips but if you think B.C fires are bad go to Saskatchewan in the summer.

>Quebec is full of french faggots and no one likes them because its ugly french. People from france speak a beautiful language. Quebecers sound like newfie and a dog had a child and you put peanut butter on the roof of that dogs mouth.
betcha can't even speak or understand a single word of french
>inb4 you post some google translated shitty french

Move to England

Not really

all of the west in Canada is pretty evil honestly

Attached: cd8934fgj.jpg (650x562, 65K)

>betcha can't even speak or understand a single word of french
Yeah, but he still has ears. Québécois French is repulsive. Guttural and harsh. Absolutely nothing like standard French.

You can easily tell. I refuse to learn french because I would have to learn the neanderthal version.

I bet you a person from France would rather speak English to you than your abomination of a dialect. Poof.

>he has the gall to say this when most of his country sounds like they're inbred (because they are)

>what exactly needs to be explained here
How is Canada soulless?

I've never been to Canada and don't know anything about it.

>Never left the east coast

Oof

>forced to resort to ad hominems because he knows I'm right
Sad!

because its the 51st state, the reason you know nothing about it is because there is nothing unique to this shitty copypaste 'country'

get treatment and plan to move in 3 years

That's not a good enough reason for Quebec being bad desu.

Also Ontario can't be that bad right? Alberta?

Hes being nice, that is just the more annoying reason to hate Frenchies.