How common are are white man latina woman relationships in the US...

How common are are white man latina woman relationships in the US? Latina woman are hot af and there doesn't seem to be a that big a cultural divide between them as east asians but apparently white man asian woman is extremely common.

Attached: DYsu7f8V4AUzBbP.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

>american
>white

>latino
>race

Pretty common. I'd say it's the thinking man's interracial couple since it produces lovely mocha (at worst) white kids. Also the women are quite lovely.

Hispanic/White is much more common than Asian/White for all gender combinations, and also under reported because a lot of Hispanic are white in the US.

>Racism is cool unless I want sex
Fuck you guys, act like you preach and remember that racemixing is wrong, eh.

very common. i knew so many couples like that in college. more than latino male/white female personally.

you're not white xi wang

>Hispanic are white in the US.
kind of not true depending on what you're doing. most of the times it's split into hispanic-white or non-hispanic white (actual whites) for some reason

To be quite honest it is difficult to even call latinos a "race" from a scientific perspective. They are just white people with a dash (sometimes more) of indian.

>all of int is one person

Sorry mate I'm a proud Londoner and I love our multicultural society.

Attached: 1554496208736.jpg (2044x2726, 1.36M)

Pretty common. White and Hispanic is the most common interracial coupling in the U.S. both ways. It's only really a thing anyone thinks about if they're straight from Mexico.
Shut the fuck up and mow my lawn while I fuck your sister, pendejo.

but most white people think all hispanics come from mexico lol

How about you fuck yourself and fuck your nation, you piece of shit, moronic turd? Estupido pendejo de mierda.
Fuck you too british cunt, stop the sarcasm.
One of you did it? All are possible bastards.
>racism and nations are cool unless my dick wants some
Oh, no more lies, as if your kind truly saw it that way.

An americanized hispanic girl is basically a tan white girl who speaks spanish. At least that's how they are treated on the west coast.

Why yes

Attached: D4Z93-MXkAIRUvH.jpg (746x965, 81K)

Very common especially since you can find a latino or latino that suits your ethnic preferences

More lies, american? Don't you get tired of it, american rat?

I do

Attached: D4Z93-QXoAEk_QJ.jpg (861x1089, 166K)

Please come to Britain and fuck our women.

Attached: 1524992075730.jpg (3840x2160, 2.21M)

Yeah pretty much true lol.
Kek stay mad

support racemixing

Attached: D4Z93-QX4AEuLW1.jpg (880x1087, 100K)

Come to America and get a nice slightly overweight (by only 10-15 lb) college educated white gf. Seriously the race mixing goes both ways. Stop whining and do it.

sauce?

I'm only against race mixing with one race. Every other one is good, or at worst, not that bad

He's actually more or less right. It depends on how ethnic she looks. For example, at my uni there was a Sorority that was notorious for having really good looking women. All the women were white with the exception of the Latinas that they allowed in. Needless to say, after more ethnic looking latinas, asians and black girls got offended by that, my school pretty much told them to change their ways or GTFO.

Yes there is a racial category of non-Hispanic white and just white in your census reports, this is a self reporting issue and is the same thing you see with those FBI report mugshots were a lot of people of obvious Hispanic descent have just put White in their census report and thus been processed as white in the system.

So assuming there is a proportion of Hispanics who do this in general, you would have under reported Hispanic/White marriages in official statistics.

Wrong website retard.

Now, here's the funny part, you hypocrite, how many times you shipost other nations over and over, maybe some are right and you are a dying empire just like the romans, maybe, who knows?
>muh racemixing and shitpost
>lol america
But I guess all of that goes away when you want to fuck, huh? Imbecile.
>muh pol
You literally ruined this site, AGAIN. and it all goes away once you feel like
>muh dick
Fuck you, and piss off
I'd rather kill myself than to fuck one of your women, britain.
But you know what, at least you're not the americans.
Fuck you americans, I can't say it enough.

This is 4channel(globalist board), not Jow Forums(Nazis ).

Get a life, puto. Me and your sister are in love and I'm part of your familia now, mi hermano.

Shut your mouth and fuck British women

Attached: 1548206839934.jpg (717x960, 102K)

>globalist trash
Cut your own throat

what's up with this british cuck

fbi doesn't use hispanic that's why they put hispanics as white

All over the island of Great Britain women crave foreign cock If denied they shall riot and destroy the cities and ruin our economy, please fuck our women and save our country.

Attached: 1482673158293.jpg (600x858, 68K)

kill yourself monkey retard, don't respond to my posts ever again

Don't even make the joke.
Will you go away if I say she's ok?
A chicano must be behind this

Attached: 1555642694934.png (1410x1868, 2.65M)

fuck off

Why do you like brown men to fuck your woman but not polish people?

Breivik missed some

>mexicuck is mad that the britcuck is outcucking

No seriously, you really think most people here give a shit about race-mixing especially when most Latinos/Latinas/Latinxs are mostly European anyway? My sister is with an Argentinian guy.

Fuck off ? FUCK BRITISH WOMEN

Attached: 1407848879573.jpg (540x720, 69K)

>a lot of Hispanic are white in the US.
they're not - they just mark white on the census

Had quite a few Latinas in my class back in my Abitur (11-13 grade) back then. Supsringly enough that we even had some.

They never went out to date their own kind. They always had someone different - white or asian mostly. In my class especially was this columbian chic which claimed to be bi and always were flirty with me and took my hands and said how big they seem to be and joked around with them. Now she's dating some white guy as well. Her sister made out with me once.

>tldr: in Germany they date mostly white guys and are one of the sluttiest and cockhungry "race" I know

that girl has nigger admixture lol

So? She's still better looking than a lot of the white-black mixes

ok lad as you wish

Germans and americans, both the same type of rat, good to know

based

Attached: 1513812994052.jpg (1061x1280, 142K)

What??? Do you want me to fuck a Latina or something? I never said I race-mix personally.

He is probably white you cuck

Diversity is beautiful desu

Where's your conviction? What about your fellow americans? Do as you preach
RACEMIXING IS WRONG
NO RACEMIXING
And fuck off

Way too damned common, its a significant reason behind the explosion of Spics, and a significant reason for the dissappearance of fair hair and fair eyes, and a strong reason why there wasn't enough resistance to the invading horde until recently

I'm a Euromutt so I can't preach about complete and total purity myself, I doubt you can either. No need to be so hostile man.

So? British women need FOREIGN men, they don't care about race.

Attached: 1512861090484.jpg (1535x1536, 361K)

she has masculine facial features and disgusting curly hair

>its a significant reason behind the explosion of Spics
the only thing exploding is my dick over all these pics of cute girls buddy

She is hot af though?

It's not, as your kind would say. One of you germans was a huge dick to me, you can all fuck off.
What's equality? What's true diversity? Death.
I say, kill them all, eradicate all humans and nations.
Of course I can't, but alright, you seem reasonable, so I won't be hostile towards you.
What I'm trying to tell you guys is that racemixing should be stopped due to your convictions. Don't be hypocrites guys, not even a single one of you, do as you preach.

I didn't know curly hair was a negroid feature

Attached: Messy-Curly-Blonde-Hair.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Diversity is rape and murder everywhere

I've never preached for everyone in the world to stop race-mixing and even if I did they wouldn't stop on my account. Why do you care about it anyway?

You're an incel

VERY common, esp in the big cities and southwest. For Los Angeles and Austin and Houston, this is the dominant pair up.

Whites are self-destructive. Mixing with you is like drinking poison. You need to be destroyed.

her curly is from negroid admixture

I've been told that I'm a cute boy though.

This is very sad but true

someone is angry they got basic bitch hair

silky raven black hair is superior

cope

this

Attached: 27611th.png (922x720, 879K)

hmmmmm that is nice but not nearly as interesting or adorable as curly hair

Because americans have been rude to me.

>People actually like curly hair
That's subhuman hair

Most people on here tend to be rude actually.

I've only seen white dudes with SEA girls, black sjw girl, and 1 with a latina at my college. I live around the poor area where the majority of them live and never see the pairing.

i wanna racemix

Attached: tumblr_omjhmj76Yx1uzo3cyo1_400.gif (268x335, 1.79M)

curly haired people need to be genocided

Attached: 1a342e9ecdcec8104fb9ec98e9cead85.jpg (1280x1919, 163K)

how, it's cute and diverse. literally more than 6 types of curls. it's cool if you like boring

Attached: cute.jpg (960x816, 95K)

rage harder user i'm sure asian qts will find you cute

Is Canadian foreign enough?

I'm sure you guys would be the same in person.

Only 2A is acceptable. The other ones should unironically kill themselves

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (600x600, 54K)

who's the qt latina/negress that broke your heart

His mom

good, throw up the toxicity and evil that rejects curly haired women

girls with curly hair dont count as latinas.
anyone with curly hair = negress

the girl in op is a negress

just because there's a percentage of negress in them doesn't make them a full-on negress. or at least it shouldn't

Or Jewish

Hopefully you'll stay an incel

I have curly hair

are you jealous of him?

Attached: tumblr_omjhmj76Yx1uzo3cyo2_400.gif (268x335, 1.72M)

you either have nigger slave ancestors or semetic slave owner ancestors

kek

No
Probs

one drop rule

Pretty common actually, latinas can be crazy but is that or a negress

Attached: 1539025352638.jpg (592x1030, 122K)