I barely thought about race before this wretched place...

I barely thought about race before this wretched place. It's like a cancer that's infected my brain and I can't stop noticing it now and thinking horrid little things.

I know the cure but I don't want to take it

Anyone else in the same boat?

Attached: 1550899485398.jpg (893x767, 81K)

EN HALUA HODARIINI SRIRACHAA

Attached: 1501257760674.jpg (317x171, 6K)

there is only one race, human race

Peppo little shoes...

Same but with SJW shit instead of race. I cannot enjoy videogames, movies or TV shows anymore.

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 240K)

I've got a friend whose Jow Forums beliefs have taken over him and his life. It's all he ever talks about, how to save the Hite race and race relations. His life was consumed by it, it's all he thinks about and it even makes him depressed. He sometimes says he wish he never discovered the redpill.

Attached: numbness-down-one-side-of-the-body-is-a-sign-of-a-stroke-in-men.jpg (1100x728, 78K)

There's a trans side character in everything now

Attached: f1e22219ccb88c1265c.jpg (633x758, 157K)

I was the same. Then I became a politics obsessed incel fuck for years. Now I don't care about political bull shit and just try to improve my own life.

who cares about race really? does it even fucking matter? i can understand politics tho

Same here. In my case, I happened to be right in the midst of a 2-year degree in a college where wypipo were literally ~15% of the student population. It was pretty shocking to me to suddenly realize this. I went from never even thinking about this in the slightest, having no thought whatsoever of the demographics of my school, to suddenly being unable to notice anything else. All thanks to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1378872527025.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Ignorance is happiness.

Attached: bt-7_37.jpg (800x497, 49K)

>redpill

Lol

Take the "blackpill" and read some books. Also stop browsing Jow Forums and start frequenting /lit/.

Attached: 1555235773172.jpg (720x560, 43K)

Based

I always was kinda of a racist but when I started going to Jow Forums I became more extreme. Now that Jow Forums is my main board I am less of a racist, but I still am one and there is nothing wrong about that.
Unironically Jow Forums made me start improving myself with their self improvement bullshit

Nihilism is just hedonism with intelectual pride.

I don't think you know what the word "hedonism" means
And I'm not a nihilist.

Op you're gonna have to decide, do you want an honest view of reality or do you want to be a little bitch your whole life?

Attached: equality is a lie.png (960x960, 1.32M)

I don't think you think you know what I think it is. Nihilists are just self centered counts that think they are intellectually Superior to everyone because they can see "the reality" of lack of meaning. Even if they are just as dedicated to their own pleasure as anyone. Just justify with better constructed excuses.

It will happen to anyone who frequents this site and doesn't have an active social life. I used to think it was a race thing, but I've realized the same pathology infects pretty much every aspect of someone's thinking and they live in this world of statistics that guides their life when it comes to every issue.

Okay, but what do I have to do with nihilists?

When I was in the first grade I choked out a black girl because I thought she smelled and looked ugly. I came from an upper middleclass democratic family in a pretty liberal New York suburb so I can only believe this was instinctual for me to feel. Around the later grades of elementary school to early highschool I got brainwashed I guess and had a pretty cuck tier view on race. Found Jow Forums my sophomore year and it took a little while for me to fully digest the redpills and then go through that rage period and then the blackpill period, but I came out natsoc at the end of it with a qt aryan gf so I think everything worked out alright.

Also yeah becoming racially aware made me put down the video games and start working out and taking school seriously.

This is very painful to read

In what way?

Yeah, especially the very last part made me cringe IRL. I wonder if he thinks anyone believes him though

Black pill is usually associated with nihilists where i go.

I don't really care if you do though it true.

being a bluepilled cuck will only lead to suffering in the future

taking the redpill and the black pill right now gives you the chance to prepare for the future when you are old and weak

will fight or will you die like a dog?

Attached: Audi-S6_Avant-2015-1600-06.jpg (1600x1200, 525K)

Um brasileiro cair nas historinhas do Jow Forums é triste.

Despite of you faggots this place only made me more self aware.
I now know that if I set foot in a white country, specially the US, even as a 1 day tourist I should not talk to or trust any white because these twisted racist thoughts are really fucking common.

Yup, it destroyed my sisters life way more than myself though. We're Indian and she started frequently Jow Forums during the poo ousting. She's psychologically destroyed at this point and wants to die.

Most of us are gonna treat you kindly at face value. You'll rarely receive actual hatred here

>tfw I can larp as an american because I'm white
Noice

>white
>brazilian

>I now know that if I set foot in a white country, specially the US, even as a 1 day tourist I should not talk to or trust any white because these twisted racist thoughts are really fucking common.
bro that doesn't actually happen.
1. pol tards never leave their homes
2. people who go to Jow Forums are irl cowards and more often than not the biggest losers of any crowds they are in
3. nobody will be racist to you for no reason. people tend to be racist towards groups rather than individuals. once your hatred gets a face it's very hard to keep it without giving the person a shot.

I am thankful to this place for waking me. Take your redpills, user, I know they are hard to swallow, but they are necessary.

Accept race into your heart, user

The final pill is realizing that racism is just a diversion created by (((them))). You're wasting your energy on men who are also playing into their hand.

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

hating them is obviously racism

>muh jews
kys

Race informs politics

Was a slightly introverted Korean immigrant guy. After Jow Forums/pol and i became a full blown self hater. Started following white nat identity politics around 2016. Listened to molymeme and other cringy shit. Became obsessed with race and IQ topics . Then I found out about eurasian tiger and his videos and went full asmasc and aznidentity. Got blackpilled about Asian women. Got sick of reddit and perpetual victomhood. I quit internet for a while and made rl friends and shit. Now they are all graduating soon and leaving me. Now I'm back on Jow Forums and reading about wmaf bait threads trigger me now. FYI first time INT poster. I've been lurking for a week and I'm not some Jow Forumsresident Asian American troll. I like int. Can't wait to graduate so i can leave this shithole. While I still have my good looks I think I can attract some Russian qts back in Korea when I go back. Started learning Russian last month too. Wish me luck b-bros

The final red pill is accepting that you and only you are responsible for your own life and the way you experience it, and that you are actually not that important for anyone else to bother affecting or influencing you. This seems to be the redpill 4channers are really afraid to take, because then they will have to face their own shitty life instead of just namedropping muh joos

>i hate wmaf but i want to be in amwf couple

This board never seemed racist to me, all the racism here is merely banter and different cultures making fun of each other.

pottery

I'dont give a shit I only want and care to make money

t. "ironic" racist

I hate arabs and blacks. The world would be a better place if they were all exterminated

a fucking leaf

I simply don't believe women use Jow Forums. Does she post or just lurk?
White Americans will get mad if you look like a mudchild and don't speak English perfectly. But if you speak English with no trace of an accent and are brown, it doesn't matter that your brown. It's more important to speak English without an accent then it is about your skin color.

>russian
>white

Attached: 186b0eb8f24470ed2a48410df5082a90.jpg (537x800, 54K)

FUCK YOU JANNY

Same, I can't even look at a group of people without counting race and what that number "means." Naivety is bliss.

If you want real racism go to Jow Forums. My school barely had any white people and we constantly exchanged racist jokes with each other in the schoolyard and made fun of stereotypes without any hard feelings, it's when you actually start treating different races like lesser people that you one should be concerned.

She's blind now cause she tried to bleach her eyes. She used to larp shitpost. A LOT.

Why do my fellow countrymen lie to me?

didn't a Jow Forumstard tell her that you should be proud of your race no matter what it is? lol

thanks for telling me about how you and your friend were racist little shits when you were kids and now you're on Jow Forums

shocking

Well it's seems the racial dynamics are different in mexico, sorry if i hit a nerve

I disliked niggers long before I was exposed to american culture through the internet

yeah but it shouldn't be, you can only be blackpilled about things that matter to you. nihilists and pseuds can go fuck themselves.

She used to larp as everything from Irish to the southern Slavic regions. At one point she had 13 twitter account larps. One of them was really really famous and got quoted on the daily stormer once

I'm talking about the bleach...

no one outside Jow Forums differentiates Jow Forums from the rest, can you imagine normies going 'no, they're just ironic unlike that other board'?

I think you underestimate how it affects the dynamics of your group of friends desu.
Plus there is a difference between occasional joking around and just repeating the same thing over and over again.

why are roasties like this?

Attached: 1555729276212.jpg (832x824, 64K)

She developed serious psychosis and though Jesus was talking to her over the course of like 6 months. She was doing weird rituals like bathing in milk, weird witchcraft shit and one day she poured bleach on her eyes. That's when she first got institutionalized and diagnosed

Lmao
Should have stuck to facebook

Honestly m8.
A few years ago when I was at uni where I basically sat on Jow Forums all day erry day I found myself at my most bitter.
Not so much about race but definitely about sjw bullshit.
I legit thought there was some kind of culture war and that once I got a job in the real world everyone would hate me for being a straight white male.
Then I actually got a 9-5 and the vast majority of people don't give a shit about any of that stuff.
Once I cleaned up my diet, got a gf and started lifting all of those bitter thoughts started to go away again.
If you're consumed by these kind of thoughts I think it's a sign that you need to figure some shit out in your personal life and get back on track.
Doesn't mean you'll start sucking off every immigrant you see, these are real issues after all, but not to the extent where you think Europe is d00med or any of that hyperbolic retardation.

>I barely thought about race before this wretched place. It's like a cancer that's infected my brain and I can't stop noticing it now and thinking horrid little things.
Same.
Because of Jow Forums, I've learned to hate wh*Tes.
Whenever I see pig-skinned, obese wh*Tes in my city, I feel physically sick. I fucking hate them all.

this. you're a race realist

>start posting on Jow Forums years ago
>now my jungle fever and yellow fever is almost terminal

Attached: Kpop tbh lads.jpg (264x242, 10K)

this :)

>Europe is d00med
It unironically is, unfortunately.

I tried hard to repress my racism, as racism exists in everyone naturally, and at some point I snapped so hard and became even more racist than what I was originally.

Fuck a non white girl and it will cure you

I learned to do the opposite of what they say in this place. Easy. They say this sewer creates alt right incels, well not exactly, m'gentlemen.

Attached: me rn.png (428x326, 184K)

lol

I am not racist at all, just looking at the facts made me come to the conclusion that the multicultural society is a failure and has been implemented to satisfy neo-liberal, globalist elites who want easy to control human cattle. Multiculturalism only works in narrow bounds like in the occidental cultures and even there we have problems (look at European integration and the cultural rifts north-south eu and east-west eu). Am I a racist when I say Africans should stay in Africa? Or mena people in mena? If so please explain.

Land shouldn't be designated to certain races. I want the freedom to go wherever I please (within reason)

it is not within reason to live outside your racial boundaries

What do you mean within reason

How do you define within reason? Imo everybody who immigrates to some other country should be obliged to learn the language and assimilate into culture, religion and political system of the prevalent nation of this country within the first three years. If a person is not willing to do this, how do you justify them being there? (exceptions apply for limited business visa and similar things)

This place has made me so paranoid, I started to think every white person secretly wants me dead and I started buying guns and took up self defense class, my family started to think I’m mentally disturbed and i slowly drifted away from my friends who isn’t my race because I believe once race war starts it will inevitable for them to betray me

And then everyone clapped

Why do you think there is a divide between you and white people?

This place, the news, and stuff happening all around me makes think white people are losing it, and despite all the liberal whites, as whites lose their position as the majority of this nation, many young white people will slowly start taking violent approaches to prevent that from happening

Was just referring to private property or types of areas where civilians obviously shouldn't be allowed

cringe
who cares what wh*toids think

Attached: 1555710276042.png (420x420, 21K)

And it’s not just whites though, as white people loses their leading position in this country i believe it will become a free for all for each race to crave out as much power for themselves as possible.

Races are very arbitrary distinctions.

Visually what we classify as races does not match one for one genetics. And even what we see as races is a weird continuum where there are massive edge cases where we don't know where to put people.

For such an empty definition? Why use it?

Have you ever experienced violent behavior of this kind firsthand? Tbqh I dont know much about the racial divides in the us. As an example, I heard college entree exams are graded dependent on race (blacks get a bonus compared to whites). If thats true it is truly insane imo, because it is discrimination in its purest form. Can you understand the anger such issues cause?

This place is a fuck and I'll leave it as soon as I find a gf and few friends

I have been a little bit racist since I was a child because of the soft racism in uruguayan culture and daily life but both Jow Forums and Jow Forums took it up to 11.
Now I have some nazi beliefs and there's no going back. Thanks for screwing me up faggots.

Attached: 305.jpg (1296x1382, 153K)

The worst thing about this place and race is that it is first taking a very shakey classification. Then its providing you statistics to colour your opinions about it.

It is not teaching you actual statistical intuition, nor is it even giving a breath to the fact that there could be omitted variable bias associated with many of these stats being correlated with racial categories.

About races I am not sure so far, but about cultures I am. Integration problems with mena people in Europe cannot be denied and they arise due their unwillingness to assimilate. Therefore I think they must not be allowed to migrate to Europe. Or at least everyone who doesnt integrate within? 3y - > plane ticket, back to mena.

I’m asian and yes affirmative action is a thing. In us college admission priority usually goes like this: blacks > Hispanics and middle easterners > whites = East Asian and south Asians, and female over male of course. A black female with the same extra curricular and grades and SAT score as let’s say a white boy or an asian chick will be way more likely to be accepted the university.

>as soon as I find a gf
Good luck :^)

*accepted by the university