Just why do amerifags think that our culture is all about tacos and aztecs?

Just why do amerifags think that our culture is all about tacos and aztecs?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/27/world/americas/mexico-spain-apology.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0pSmvKeu0cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha taconigger

yeah, they always forget about cartel violence and beans

because it is

>Just why do amerifags think that our culture is all about tacos and aztecs?
Because most Mexican think the same

Why do non-Americans think our culture is all burgers and cowboys

because you beaners are always running around going "we wuz aztecs n shit" and it's annoying as fuck.
In reality you're a bunch of Spanish native rapebabies who should've been put down a long time ago.

Most of us don't even know that cowboy culture was Mexican before it was American.

I've never once heard a Mexican we wuz about pre-Colombian Mexico. Where does this happen?

Sick trips btw.

t. Jose Gonzalez

>burgers
German
>cowboys
Mexican

nytimes.com/2019/03/27/world/americas/mexico-spain-apology.html

Because Mexico is poor
So far from God so Close to the USA

>In reality you're a bunch of Spanish native rapebabies who should've been put down a long time ago.

in all seriousness here, do you actually cary that thought irl? are you just like a weirdo that refuse to talk to anyone hispanic/latino because of this fear?

The only place most Americans go that is "Mexican" are tex-mex restaraunts.
Tacos and "aztec" art.

Quetzalcoatl from that shitty dragon anime for example. You always have spics saying she's Mexican lmao.

At least we didn't exterminate the natives like you did.

I mean, it's still pretty questionable what the spanish did with them during the Viceroyalty, but still, some of them are still alive

Nah, they have aztec heritage and there's literally nothing wrong with celebrating that.
It's better than argies with "we wuz italians"

>The origins of the cowboy tradition come from Spain
oof

go cry about Bolsonaro some more.

Well I mean Quetzacoatl was, in fact, Mexican.

>it's still pretty questionable what the spanish did with them during the Viceroyalty, but still, some of them are still alive
Quotation needed.

Attached: proofs.png (899x547, 33K)

Go cry or praise about Trump some more

The mexican history and our culture is surviving tragedy by taking advantage of the innocent and poor because others take advantage of us. We can't pretend it's a history of good guys vs bad guys like the american myths. It's just more simple talk about food and dead civilizations.

Go get shot at by the border patrol some more you wetback rat.

Why would I cry about such a magnificent conservative president that is nowhere close to getting impeached, unlike an orange fellow...

God is a Mexican.

>but still, some of them are still alive
some of our natives are alive too

HAHAHA, THERE IS ACTUAL REGISTRATIONS FROM THE GOVERNMENT, IT'S CALLED INEGI YOU DUMBSHIT

Not as much and you still act like they don't exist

I was referring to the abuse from the authorities during the colonial era, not the spear chuckling injuns.

>Not as much
obviously not but that wasn't my point
>you still act like they don't exist
?

I mean that it is like you guyd think they live in other country, I know the USA is a really big country and that like most indigenous people they are all condensed in the same place.

Forgive the bad english BTW

Also getting drunk

I don't. I understand political corruption and siestas are also important to talk about.

>conservacuck
>good
Why? I get that he is better compared to Lula but come on now.

Bolsonaro is basically an extension of the American government which is controlled by Trump currently.

I recently discovered gorditas de chicharron so that's my new shit.

Tell me, though, what aspects of Mexican culture do you wish the world was more aware of? Help us out here, amigo.

Working class Mexicans are a ton of fun to party with.

>mexico
>culture

>at least

Attached: 1555676130866.jpg (433x419, 30K)

lmao you must be one of those Brazilian boomers I keep hearing about.

>exterminate the natives
we outbred the extremely low native population.

because most Mexicans only think about tacos and wewuzzaztekz

Why do American think our culture is about curry and magical rope flying

Keep believing that buddy, while your president is having a major crisis and shitting all over his allies.

>major crisis
Which one is that now?

They're retards. India's cultural contributions are familiar worldwide to anyone who isn't.

because most Mexicans in the US and Mexico only care about their next tacos on their plates and happen to look like aztecs in modern clothes or soccer jerseys with sometimes strange shaped boots or cowboy hat-looking sombreros

Tacos are from Norway

because Mexicans only care about tacos and are hunched over like aztec sculptures after working the fields 10 hours a day

because Mexican history is 20,000 years of Aztecs and Aztec-mutts making tacos

Sorry to be pedantic but they've been making tamales a lot longer than tacos.

Aztecs were just a single group that lasted in power just a few centuries. Teotihuacans and Mayans were more sophisticated than mexicas, but they were capable of solving many engineering problems with their limited resources and that's remarkable.

Does Mexico not have any iron deposits or something?

Mesoamericans were isolated, unlike eurasians, but managed to discover and use copper and bronze

Go get shot at by the police some more you obese retard

Yeah totally, I just wonder what their civilization would have looked like with hard metals.

My skin isn't the color of shit I don't have that problem Pablo.

Fuck off Jimbo.

POO

We named a football team after them tho

The gastronomy, like you said, gorditas de nata are the shit.
The other prehispanic cultures.
The music besides mariachi and rancheras (except reggeaton, that is actually the worst thing that has happened to music since the comercialization of music).
The spanish heritage. We speak it for a reason, and considering spanish is now widely seen as OUR language mostly, not the language of Spain and Latin America (and in fact our way to talk spanish is very peculiar and very far fetched to what the language is in other countries, since we use a ton of words from or in indigenous language, like ajolote or xoloitzcuintle).

Chingas a toda tu madre, puto fifí de mierda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>xoloitzcuintle
Holy shit, how is it pronounced?

it's what you lot seem to focus on, your ethnic organizations have a hard on for aztecs and it's pretty gay

>using fifi unironically
Mátate

the majority of mestizos have nahua blood, that's why

it's as gay as pretending you're a neopagan viking like varg

okay but they still have nahua ancestry

t. whitexican

and? that shouldn't culturally have any relevance to them

why not

It's one of their two vastly different "parent" cultures, the combination of which became their current one.

it's like identifying with cavemen

people need an identity and it make smore sense to identify with the side that didnt rape and kill your other side

because why would we give a shit about having anything beyond a shallow knowledge of mexican culture

Es un proxy que ni siquiera sabe español, solo ignoralo

one side is civilization, and the other was a knuckle dragging cannibalistic murderous savage race that sacrificed humans

>it's like identifying with cavemen
why do you think that?

aztecs weren't cavemen and even if they were so what?

because they are ill-educated and self-absorbed

>American anti-intellectualism
This is why people don't like us.

Attached: 1493269521670.jpg (364x457, 119K)

I don't see much wrong with not caring about mexican culture

then what else is there about your culture? enlighten me

>one side is civilization,
both sides had a civilization
>and the other was a knuckle dragging cannibalistic murderous savage race that sacrificed humans
its better to be sacrificed by your own than to be slaughtered enslaved mongrelized and robbed of an identiy plus not all natives were aztecs

all that comes to mind is liveleak beheading, murder after rape, and sneaky border crossing which seems to be your national sport

what good does it do to learn a deeper level of mexican culture? its not anti-intellectual if I think there are more valuable things for us to know, like our own countries history

Actively avoiding knowledge or being proud of your ignorance on a subject is cringy and frankly kind of subhuman.

this is mexican culture
youtube.com/watch?v=0pSmvKeu0cw

If you think US history and Mexican history aren't closely intertwined then you don't know our history very well either.

mexico has different cultures
mestizo narco culture
mixtec culture
maya culture
calentano culture
afro mestizo culture and more

there is only so much you can care to learn, the world is filled with myriad information you can't master in a lifetime, let alone hear about

it is useless to me to know anything about Mexican culture, ands you're a subhman to think you should bother me with it

we can learn about it insofar as its intertwined. never said anything against that. in fact, we do learn about the texas revolution in school, and the spanish conquest, among other things, and thats good.

also norteno culture
huichol culture
purepecha culture

intertwined? history wise sure, we've had the border disputes, and their workers, but their culture? meh

Nice try, there was no such identity called “Mexico” as a nation when these cultures existed. no different from angloid mutts wewuzzing after indjuns, aboz, or maoris

Go away, sexpat.

i dont believe mexico has only one identity, thats why I mentioned various cultures

It's TOTALLY different from that, actually. Anglos genocided most of those. Spanish and natives mixed a lot more.