Why yes, whenever I travel...

>Why yes, whenever I travel, I buy vegetables at the supermarket and bring the seeds with me back home to plant in my garden. What gave it away? Care for a Yucatan habanero?

Attached: gigachad gardener.jpg (1242x1394, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VbvFSxiDYY
tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I buy vegetables

Attached: 1555694920819.gif (413x243, 51K)

im fat so i never eat vegetables, for me its processed microwave food

I like you. I like you a lot.

I am absolutely confident that they don't taste as good as they do in their natural climate.

god i wish i had my own place to run a small hobby farm on

>I do the same. all organic of course because I care about my health and the environment

Attached: HyperUltraMegaGigaChad.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

At least you're honest.
That's a pretty based thing to do but you can get most of the seeds online since being a hobbyist farmer is getting more common

>eggplant
Most boring """"""""""vegetable""""""""" next to iceberg lettuce. Do Canadians really do this?

How do you sneak the seeds past airport security, though?

I know you're memeing but organic is neither healthier nor better for the environment.

>hey come on, get some nice eggplants into the oven with potatoes and sweet potatoes and some nice olive oil and sea salt on top, they get real juicy

Attached: giga.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Customs would throw me in jail if I tried doing that.

kek
same applies for Australia

it's funny your customs have no problem letting random human garbage entering your cunt (asians mostly) but trying to import a fucking apple will give you fine and/or jail time

Lol
>You can't bring in any plant you want, don't you know it can hurt the environment and take over the local plant life

Attached: 1525553922793.gif (452x371, 59K)

>look at this guy. I can't believe how ignorant he is about the health dangers of pesticides in produce as well as hormones and antibiotics in meat. I'm so glad Sweden has the second least pesticide use in the world as well as the lowest use of hormones and antibiotics in meat.

Attached: Gigachad browses.jpg (591x570, 100K)

>Mom always said: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and she was right

Attached: 1547473139403.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>Animals do not have hormones in them, unless you add them

Isnt the "only eat raw meat" the only acceptable diet? hehe

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>haha, laughable argument. injectable growth hormones, IGF-1, anti-biotics and estradiol can't be compared to the negligible miniscule amounts of natural hormones found in meat

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

It's funny how you avatar your post with a steroid abusing beef cake.

I went to my backyard and threw a rotten potato in the ground a month or so ago, watered it regularly, and now it's starting to grow. Sprouted out of the ground.

>vegetables at the supermarket and bring the seeds
so you basically grow your own GMO

>natural pesticide and fertilizers are good
>chemical bad

>steroid abusing
he's photoshopped, that's the whole point of the images

i heard he's not even swedish and is actually latvian?

why would you think he's swedish? youtube.com/watch?v=7VbvFSxiDYY
100% Baltic on his DNA test

>why would you think he's swedish?
you're kidding right?

You can easily get yourself into healthy BMI range and still keep eating the microwave garbage.

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
All you have to do is look up on the package the total kcals if the pack and put it into the phone app. And then simply try to not eat more when your daily quota is full. Every week you can lose 1 pound without a single drop of sweat.

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

no? I don't know much about him so I have no clue as to why his channel is called sv3rige

the channel being called sv3rige is why i thought he was swedish, the accent always seemed off though

Farming is a beta male hobby and will repulse any female aware of it because you're signaling that you're incapable of finding better hobbies than planting fucking weed in a plot of dirt
Trust me I fell for the "DIY is very attractive" meme as well, don't do it lads

Attached: 1535047375407.jpg (378x378, 28K)

It's just one of those divisive foods. I love it but whatever.

not sure if irony or just dumb

farming for yourself is based as fuck

>not sure if irony or just dumb

>farming for yourself is based as fuck

Attached: 1548024402537.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>being so beta that you let your whole life revolve around what females might think of you

>so just dumb
thanks for clearing that out for me, dumblad

(You)

If you actually liked doing that shit, and girls ridiculed you for it, then you're going after the wrong girls, Dimitar.