What's it like living in Canada?

What's it like living in Canada?

How's Winnipeg? Ontario? BC? Nova Scotia? Quebec? Alberta?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (736x849, 59K)

>Quebec?
Heaven on Earth.

Attached: gigachad francais.jpg (566x1499, 375K)

Canada is America with health care which most Americans already have.

>Implying Quebec is in Canada

Attached: FB_IMG_1554172655655.jpg (960x770, 91K)

Don't be a faggot, we're pretty different.

Could you explain I don't exactly understand

it's literally the best and only relevant part of canada

most of the tropes of canada come from central canada (ontario and quebec).
maple syrup can't even be harvested in western canada

Attached: central canada.png (302x811, 343K)

Quebec is Canada and the rest of Canada is just North USA

are lumberjacks ontario?

He picked to view the website in French because Quebec

I've lived in BC (inland) and Alberta.

They're both really nice places to live but I prefer Alberta more, inland BC is full of white trash but it's still a nice place to visit. Coastal BC is really nice but full of chinese, old people and druggies.

Alberta is a great place to live, you got the mountains with great parks that are 1-2 hour drive. Calgary where I live is always sunny and great but the Chinese are slowly invading here. You also don't have to worry about natural disasters here, we don't have any big ones besides a small flood or small tornado once every 50~ years.

Attached: lp6gtmzblbl21.jpg (2848x3560, 1.14M)

is BC basically oregon/washington

all of canada has lumberjacks because of our forests but the stereotype comes from colonial canada so both upper canada (ontario) and lower canada (quebec)
logging has always been an important industry in canada and even the prairie states have logging industries in the north

Knock Knock

It's pretty okay. A lot of people are fake and don't expose their true feelings but that's normal and once you get closer to them you learn how cool a lot of them are.
I'm pretty social and have a large amount of friends though so living in Toronto has been a not terrible experience for me, although I can definitely how the average canadian shut in who goes to Jow Forums would hate it

that makes sense thanks

I heard people from Winnipeg are really fucking trashy. Like Bad Bhabie tier shit.

winnipeg is the worst city in canada
it's violent crime severity index is off the charts because the city is 30% natives with fetal alcohol fetal syndrome on welfare

I knew this chick from Winnipeg who's dad was a rapist and her mom was like fucking dude to dude.

She had major issues, major white trash. Her mom drank while she was preg with her, definitely had FAS.

Is alcoholism a big thing in Canada?

As far as I know there are a lot of natives there who usually happen to live a life of crime. I have a friend who has lived there for a year for university and he said it was extremely boring with nothing to do, he actually moved to Toronto to escape it.

Why are there so many natives?

also this chick was white but she did have this native slut friend.

What are the best cities in Canada? Top 10?

>Why are there so many natives?
I suppose the British didn't genocide them all, and now the government is afraid to touch them.

I think Winnipeg is the way it is because it's so boring and lifeless people have to keep themselves excited in some way.

>Is alcoholism a big thing in Canada?
Among natives yes. They live very isolated, Canada is underpopulated so natives areas are remote and there are not many non-natives near them. Plus they get money from the government and youth ends up being bored, jobless, and fucked up drunk.
I don't think among white people alcohol is more of a problem than any other Western country though

1-10 Gohomewhitupiggu-ville