American: *asks question about a european landmark or historical/political event*

american: *asks question about a european landmark or historical/political event*
european: "REEEEE WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID"
american: because its pointless for us to learn anything beyond just the most major points of european architecture, history, politics etc
euro: REEEEE WHY ARE AMERICANS PROUD OF BEING STUPID

eurofags, please explain how an in-depth education on your country's history or culture would the average american's life easier.

Attached: notre_dame_window.jpg (760x507, 103K)

>Of course I want less historical buildings and more housing and skyscrapers

Attached: 1554286780227.jpg (735x884, 48K)

Haha dumb mat saleh

This but unironically

If you place so much importance in old shit like buildings you’re asking to be disappointed, also it’s impractical, bulldoze it

Europeans think the world revolves around them, in our case it actually does

learning about european history is not nor has ever been useless to any american OP, please die in a fire

Yes it is. European history is not going to put food on my table

so how is it useful to us, beyond ways that directly involve us or are major historical events

PLEASE tell me how it's important for me to know about Battle of the Slavic Plains in 697 where 9000 Muscovite fought 10000 Danish peasants

>learning about european history is not nor has ever been useless to any american OP, please die in a fire

Attached: 13QK1Bk.jpg (589x589, 38K)

you're a bad citizen

it's the backdrop for which our american nation, culture, and identity arose

you need to know and understand the history of the old world to have context and understanding here in the new, anything less is just total ignorance of yourself

>it's the backdrop for which our american nation, culture, and identity arose
gib examples

>it's the backdrop for which our american nation, culture, and identity arose
No, only England is.
Learning about buttfuck no where in Germany is completely irrelevant to Americans.
Even more so for anywhere past the fucking Elbe, outside of Russia

He's also already said that we should learn major events, so your argument is even more invalid

The French Enlightenment was massively important to the early formation of the US Constitution.
The concept of the 2nd amendment was invented in France.

Please PLEASE tell me how the French enlightenment is not a major event

>eurofags, please explain how an in-depth education on your country's history or culture would the average american's life easier.

Attached: 1540424871464.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>The concept of the 2nd amendment was invented in France.
The Second Amendment comes from the English Bill of Rights.

Literally anything, the northern war closed off timber reserves to the UK which pushed their exporting pitch from the colonies, which required land clearing, which inspired demand for workers be it indentured or slave.

Going further, we enjoyed the same ideas that were born out of the renaissance in arts, sciences, ect. going further still the medieval universities that so inspired free thought, argument, and oratory. Look to Thomas Aquinas.

You're repeating our mistakes, which is pretty pointless and could easily be avoided.

BVLL of Rights*
ftfy

Hur duRR
Knowledge onle have valu if can make $$$ put hotdog on table.
Y other cuntry think Muricans greede only care bout $$$?
hUr DuRr

you are less than I, cope

>muh 2nd amendment

The Brit is right
This is taught in high school government

You're either a foreigner, drop out, or proxy

For instance, don't stick your dick in the middle east. Alexander and Trajan's conquests, dissolving the ottomans and invading afghanistan; it just never works out.

And make sure you have a proper plan on what to do AFTER you overthrow the tyrant dictator, or you'll be standing there with your dick in your hand like Brutus, hoping things will fall in place automatically which it never EVER does.

Attached: 1553597665059.jpg (590x650, 120K)

>largest philosophical explosion in history
>hurrdurr we could only have borrowed concepts from one place
We had a constant stream of ambassadors in France, one of which was Ben Franklin.You must be an idiot to think that French ideas had no influence whatsoever in the making of the country.

>if people 1000s of years ago failed then you're sure to fail as well

You, sir, are reterarded

Based. Worry less about ornamentation and frivolity and more about housing your citizens

housing them real good

Attached: 1984.jpg (1900x1424, 452K)

Reality has proven me right though? Stupid.

unironically comfy

this is how my Tropico settlements look like

fitting then that this is in a hispanic country

What's wrong with this punk?

Attached: 1555827352355.jpg (1900x1424, 804K)

Rebel without a cause

block overseer has its perks