My name is Troy Nguyễn

My name is Troy Nguyễn.

I believe all whites should be kicked out of Việt Nam, and Asia itself. White males engage in toxic masculinity when they travel to or live in Asia. Whites traveling to Asia is just like a renewal of the white male patriarchy and colonialism. They are only here for our girls and take jobs away from us.

Asia needs to band together and kick them out of our countries.

Attached: 05739382-7C6A-4D84-B657-56830994DC21.jpg (450x450, 17K)

k

Attached: 18261-10632-27935.gif (356x200, 1.51M)

have sex, sexpat

Agreed.

Sorry kid, but it's reparations for the war.

BASED
DIEN BIEN PHU NEVER FORGET

MONGOLOIDS RISE UP!

Ethno-nationalism should be applied towards every country

We don't care about your ugly, pan-faced, slanty-eyed women, 'Troy'.

Howdy, my name is Rawhide Kobayashi. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Japamerican (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!

Attached: pg_e4243243f-9382332.jpg (184x184, 11K)

All this post did was make me feel sad because American culture hardly exists anymore

why fight eachother when we could team up to kill Chinese?

*Checks name*
Um, how does that apply to you over here exactly?

It's difficult to draw distinct lines of placement here in the New World. I personally have plans to move to Argentina at some point. Shit may be turning sour there economically but over there I'll be with people ethnically similar to myself. It is also my dream to have a qt Argentine gf that calls me a "boludo".

Attached: similarityrate americas.png (613x793, 39K)

Dont worry, for every asian girl a white guy fucks I fuck 500 white girls
No the world needs to be TURKIFIED instead
May tengri bless the mongoloid race

The americas are TURKIC mongoloid clay

Dont mess with us wh*toids

Attached: mongols6.jpg (1277x1610, 905K)

WELL DO IT AGAIN

Attached: 69wrw4hmi1d11.png (1500x1500, 1.77M)

Based mongoloid brother

just make them have "accidents" in the jungle, it happens all the time to tourists

Kek

No we need whites to enhance monkey tier genes here. and of course white men needs to breed their white women partners and have 12 white kids before having an asian escapade.