AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 14-LEAD-Trains.jpg (500x635, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYdId4rtaeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cdBPvxGXIjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Won't see anything of this caliber in China
youtube.com/watch?v=JYdId4rtaeQ

Guess how most of the country's cargo is shipped around, kiddo.

Why do commies like trains so much? They suck in every category and nobody uses them, when you have access to a car or commercial flight instead.

china's train looks stupid it looks like some sort of dildo

Yeah fucking piece of shit trains like the one on the bottom

You ever been on high speed rail? If you have you’d really want it here

Fuck off I took trains all around England and it was amazing, way better than driving, and apparently their trains are shit compared to other places

I don't think they're hauling freight with the one on top, brainlet.

i wish we had trains and better public transit here tbqh. driving is nice on the open road but doing it every day to get anywhere is a fucking chore

Aren't airplanes cheaper and faster than trains?

>BUT DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE MY COMMUTING NEEDS TAKE PRECEDENT OVER THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE COUNTRY
Do us all a favor and jump in front of one of those bullet trains you love so much.

Once you stand next to a human pig who hasn't showered in week like a sardine in a can you will wish you had your car back.

There are too many gross and retarded people in America for public trans to be worth it, unless you live in an overcrowded shithole like New York.

What is the lifeblood of the country again?

probably a grass is greener on the other side mentality from me i just fucking hate traffic so much

Goods

People?

Public transport would still be viable if it were at least a lot cheaper than driving a car. But it is not. The whole infrastructure is comically expensive.

Standardized cargo containers shipped on freight trains that sustain your bourgeois whining.

The New York tristate area is the only place in the country where public transportation works.
Everywhere else is filled with extra disgusting poorfags, drug-addled and violent homeless/niggers.

Will having high speed rail for passengers do something to harm cargo trains? How did you come to this conclusion? Is it one or the other?

trains in Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=cdBPvxGXIjQ

Attached: 956.jpg (1000x704, 256K)

>top
denied entry if your social credit is below state approved level, no shitposters allowed
>bottom
no requirements for entry, can cross country free of charge

The only reason New York isn't filled to the brim with them is that Giuliani and Bloomberg did everything in their power to get poor people out of the city. Even still, New Yorkers universally hate the subway and complain about it constantly. It only works in the sense that driving is even more of a nightmare there.

Fuck off nigger I wish we had trains

Soulless vs soul

American trains are kino as fuck

Attached: EE9F9872-963F-48E6-99E7-62D753B0015A.jpg (1024x696, 391K)

Also in China

Attached: b5ab22-f13a-4826-bd5b-fb0d9f2692e3-article.jpeg?=h5fb64c0ca62625b02c784ffe9a6bfc17%20}}.jpg (860x270, 76K)

Looks like that faggot robot from Big Hero 6

Fuck modernity desu

Have you ever taken an American train? Something like Amtrak? It’s fucking HELL and often just as expensive as a plane ticket and takes 100000x longer and is 10000000x less comfortable

Fuck you for propagating this shit instead of just admitting our trains suck and wanting to improve them, seriously fuck you

>wanting to pay more taxes for something that less than 5% of the population actually uses

This

I wish we had steampunk world

Computers gave destroyed the value of human labor

who fucking cares boomer chink, no one uses trains anymore

>fuck modernity
>yeah I like classical music and “history”
>by history I mean specifically pop history about WWII regarding nazis
>yeah I own a cat and also a collection of flea market medieval swords so what?

i've taken amtrak before
it's hit or miss. when the train doesn't have delays or break down (which is admittedly rare) it's superior to the bus and for shorter distances I'd say superior to flying. airports are horrible and travelling from downtown to downtown is great

>can’t make a single argument except for "people I don’t like would use it"
kill yourselves

Ur gay and the ladies love my fedora

>They suck in every category
How you mean? They are amazing in carrying large abounts from A to B. Be it humans or freight.
I love traveling by train, especially the high speed rail. I've travelled by train in China, you just step in at Shanghai and a few hours later you step out in central Beijing. All in complete comfort, while doing 350km/h.

>and nobody uses them
So that's the reason, even here with 8 long trains an hour to the same destination, they're completely stuffed?

fuck off libertardian

Have you literally never been to Europe or Asia? Have you never taken high speed rail around a country before?

Not sure how else someone could be willingly against it, it’s cheap and fast and comfortable and overall the best way of traveling

That's a great reason for me not to want to use it, and thus a good reason for me not to want to pay for it.

I made the argument that it is an insane amount of money wasted for something no one uses (because it is usually slower, less comfortable and more expensive).

>Fuck modernity desu

The reason why the US is turning into a third world country currently.

It’s true and I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH WE NEED TO FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

THANKFULLY it seems to be mostly edgy 16-21 year olds who eventually grow out of it

That's going to happen regardless.

Netherlands too

>some random guy from Netherlands used it over plane/car
I guess investing BILLIONS of euros was worth it.

Most "people" who oppose public transportation don’t have any actual reasons as to why they dislike it other than "people with a skin color I dislike might ride it". They go through many levels of mental and verbal gymnastics to avoid actually saying this, though.

>So that's the reason, even here with 8 long trains an hour to the same destination, they're completely stuffed?
That happens two times of the day here (9am and 17-18ish). Otherwise the carts are almost empty.

>making shit up
kill yourself
>hurr if I double down on being retarded maybe I will come off as le stoic defender man
kill yourself

there's nothing wrong with either of these trains they are both appropriate for what they do

i've never been to asia but ive been to europe. most americans live in suburbs. you're comparing apples to oranges.

No, I'll say it. Niggers and goblinos and their screaming little crotch droppings will literally shit on the train and make it a miserable experience, just like they do with public buses and subways in every major city that has them.

>dude people mostly ride trains when they have go to places and not when they dont have to go places
>this is why we should dismantle all public transport xD
just say you hate arabs already

>No, I'll say it. Niggers and goblinos and their screaming little crotch droppings will literally shit on the train and make it a miserable experience, just like they do with public buses and subways in every major city that has them.

Attached: 58F1B52A-1693-4285-9F43-CFB4733ECF27.jpg (582x343, 39K)

According to the statistics, when people want to go to places they use car, ship or plane.

>Niggers and goblinos

So all of america including yourself, then?

In the Netherlands about 6,5% of the population (1,1 milion) uses the train every single day.

Only in the US

I can tell that you're not a woman that cares about their figure, else you wouldn't have such a positive opinion about public transport.

>Dude, just learn to love the homeless guys covered in their own urine, the mentally ill people, and the screaming welfare babies on your morning commute. It's the future bruh!

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Roads too

you haven’t made a single argument this entire thread. you’ve just been spewing shit out of your mouth, mostly terrible, easily debunked strawmen that I assume you know are bad and are only saying them in the hopes that the sheer volume of your godawful posts will annoy others to the point of leaving so that you may "win" the argument by default

Sure, Abdul. I'm sure the continual importation of Somalis and Afghani will have no measurable impact on Sweden's quality of life.
Keep bringing in those Africans, pal..

>>Dude, just learn to love the homeless guys covered in their own urine, the mentally ill people, and the screaming welfare babies on your morning commute. It's the future bruh!

Attached: F9AB0821-3491-4172-9190-6D9BAC90F6AC.png (785x788, 284K)

They don't make high speed freight trains retard

Have you ever taken high speed rail? Ever? Rhetorical question fucking retard I know you’ve never even left the states because I’ve taken them plenty and they’re nothing like this. They’re quiet and smooth and fast, fucking leave the country ONCE in your life you goddamn poverty stricken inbred cousinfucking trailer vermin redneck

>Sure, Abdul. I'm sure the continual importation of Somalis and Afghani will have no measurable impact on Sweden's quality of life.

Attached: 811AA440-81A8-44EA-BED2-97BC900127AF.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

He's full of shit, I went from linz to Vienna last week and the train was packed.

Holy fuck this post was abysmal, I think you’re looking for

Seems like Europe and China already have everything you want. Why are you still here, Skylar? To beg me to support your money pit pet projects? Fuck off.

What the fuck is your point? I’m talking about high speed passenger trains, which America could benefit from

All right how many of you niggers live in Los Angeles and of you niggers, how many of you see actually attractive women on the Blue Line?

I moved from Los Angeles to New York City.
In Los Angeles, I cannot go three days on the Metro Blue Line without running into some crackhead. God forbid I were a woman. A friend of mine was attacked by a drug-addled psycho. It was one of the major reasons she quit her internship.

In New York City, these problems don't exist because literally everyone takes the subway. And Metro North tickets cost too much for drifter scum to regularly board.

There's my story and I'm sticking to it.
How many of you niggers can actually vouch for the quality of public transport in America?
You won't because you can't.

>guys covered in their own urine, the mentally ill people, and the screaming welfare babies

So all of america including yourself, then?

Strong argument. You've convinced me to support importing people with an average IQ of 68 and spending every day in close quarters with them.

No, but it's a waste of time and money, especially in the US.
See .
High speed rail is far from profitable and China only does it to quickly move workers slaving away in their factories around. Once the factories inevitably leave the country for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia etc. high speed rail will be in serious trouble there.
Japan and South Korea are the only cases where it's sustainable and viable in the long term, because they only have very few big cities with limited urban sprawl that are also compactly packed together. High speed rail makes no sense in the US, because it barely does in Europe

>americoids will give billions in government contracts to meme shit like hyperloop but they won't pay for trains

Attached: 1496021870532.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>to beg me to support
You can’t support your own fucking weight let alone paying taxes you fat fucking yokel retard nobody is begging you for anything

Sherman should have burned your faggot fucking retard ancestors alive so I wouldn’t have to suffer through reading your godawful bullshit online but he fucked up and missed some of the vermin

Literally no idea what you’re talking about, you’re saying a bunch of embarrassing schizophrenic bullshit and I’m saying that’s more the speed of

Enjoy your future, Sven.

Attached: 200217malmo.jpg (800x420, 70K)

>brit laughing at american trains
You're in the same boat though. Some of your train companies only average an on-time % of around 70, which is pathetic

idk DB and the SNCF were both chronically late and most of the time it was more expensive to take the train than fly. eurostar in particular was a massive ripoff.

also they aren't outlandishly comfy, even the ICE or TGV. took renfe Bilbao to Barcelona and it was OK--nothing special. i've never once taken a high speed train and not been a little let down by it. the price just isn't competitive with airlines.

>China only does it to quickly move workers slaving away in their factories around
No. High speed rail is expensive in China.
Workers go to work on Metro or bicycle. High-speed rail is for the more well off people, or people who saved up the entire year to go back their family during Spring Festival, but the poor have to take the slow train home.

shut the fuck up already you fat fucking faggot
nobody wants to hear you spew shit out of your disgusting mouth

Attached: 106E0A9E-77DF-48E0-85FF-773AB4279F1F.jpg (352x253, 22K)

I'm a northerner and I've actually lived in the city and used public trans as a kid. Fuck off to China now, faggot.

Not in all cases though. I don't think there are many rich people in Urumqi

>haha sven Abdul paki rape gangs Sweden yes sven Abdul
Everyone here knows where you’re from, go back

Sounds like you hate women and don't have an argument.
Take your train and shove it up your ass.

The bottom train in your OP is a freight train

Fuck off, euroboo nigger. I hope you die

Right that’s all well and good but now come to the US and compare it to Amtrak

>I’ve used my city’s local transit therefore national high speed rail is BAD okay praise Jesus long live Israel

That's why I said more well off, or the ones who saved up for a ticket all year long.
Also don't think there won't be rich people there, the Chinese know how to make money.

>make thread about extorting money from taxpayers for public transport
>hurrr stop pointing out problems, just give me your money redneck
Eat shit

That’s also what passenger trains here look like you fucking smoothbrain

I didn’t make the thread you paranoid retard, now please consider suckstarting your fucking camo wrapped shotgun faggot

Passenger trains look different in every state you untraveled mouthbreathing faggot, and none of them look like that.

i mean the capital investment in amtrak is a fraction what these europeans spend on their systems. just fly.

no they don't.

Attached: amtrak.jpg (920x540, 81K)

Indeed

Attached: depositphotos_11288083-stockafbeelding-durango-silverton-smalspoor-spoorweg-colorado.jpg (682x1023, 200K)

Literally looks just like that, it’s an uncomfortable metal box
Why the fuck would I fly to another part of my state? And you talk about capital investment like we should never use taxes for the benefit of citizens but you spend a fuck ton on our military budget and aid to Israel

stop talking about shit that you know nothing about
t. train autist

Sorry on phone and flags were turned off, assumed you were American, lots of Americans use MUH TAXES as an excuse

Imagine getting this mad because somebody doesn't want to pay for your faggot train lmao