Do you think the age of consent in your cunny should be change?

Do you think the age of consent in your cunny should be change?

Attached: 1554996695138.webm (463x398, 2.92M)

Not even lolis would find me attractive so what's the fucking point

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 240K)

i want to secretly eat her ass and click her ankles but dont tell the feds or i might get in trouble

the age of consent should be 20 unironically

What Video is the webm from? Sauce?
Also no need to Change in Germany, 14 is young enp7gh

I'm from Croatia, it's 14 which is perfect

i dont even know what the aoc here is, some places say 18, some 16, but its not like i need to worry about it anyway, no one will have sex with me

15-16 is my stance

Yes lower it from 15 to 14.

no its okay as is but it would be nice if i had a gf in the first place

It's literally 12 for hs kids in Hungary.

which is not right

In my state it's 14 if the elder party is under 21 and 17 otherwise, which is seems pretty much perfect to me.

Should be changed to 12. Girls become fertile at way younger ages these days.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: sweatingpepe.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Walk around with a scissors and cut off the peepee of guys, let's see what happens.

not a bad idea for people who commit underage sex

For 14 you have to be under 18 here, the rest of the cases it's 15, by 16 you can marry. Nudes of her at 16 aren't really cp anymore even is she isn't married.

It was Saoirse before hitting the wall.

Attached: Saoirse_Ronan_cropped2.jpg (1243x1747, 435K)

Haven't you per any chance broken yours with a penis pump while shitposting on Jow Forums?

love it when women show their ankles

i don't post on Jow Forums

It's not the wall but she's kinda ugly to begin with.

Attached: 740full-saoirse-ronan.jpg (740x925, 94K)

I believe you 100%

15 is young enough desu, and sex ed starts at 11 i believe so plenty of time.

Same.

from a psychological perspective, it should be 13 across the board but you have to take modern social dynamics into account
it should be 13 for girls and 18 for boys
boys can be taken advantage of by older women and then end up paying child support, so they should be kept safe until they're old enough to think for themselves

what even is that webm???

you think too much, just masturbate.

i post on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /lgbt/, Jow Forums, and /co/
i do not post on Jow Forums since year ago

>no sign of /trash/
dropped

Attached: 169149fa190e8cc7dd73f024d0bc0e87.jpg (551x550, 37K)

Yes it should be changed to 18, fuck pedos

well it's 18 in Australia but i've never met an australian who lost the virginity past 16

>/lgbt/
Fag!

>its pedophilia despite not being pedophilia

at least i am not a pedophile who wants to fuck children like the rest of the thread

Literally 90% of the garbage online comes from 1% of the people and the types of hysterical shit I read now in 2019 is exactly the same as it was in 2005. It's fucking time I quit talking to internet people and only use it for email and weather forecast.

>pedo
>homo
Why not both? Mmmmmmm.

Attached: 1539259697501.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

96% of child molesters are male

one out of three molestation victims is a boy

1-3% of the total US population is homosexual

1-3% of the population commits one third of child molestation crimes

so that means, in the best case scenario, that 55% of homosexuals are child molesters

Jesus I wanna snuggle that boy.

shit math

Not realistic because homos gather in large cities thus stats are prone for extrapolation just so you can have a political reason to run for a niche. In most places you'd literally have to look for them with a microscope and count with a 1 in 50,000 probability.

>pedo
Felipe is an oldfart tho.

Autists can't tell age nor recognize faces properly. That's the point. Most of them if virgin have never seen a 20yo petite skinny girl that looked like she was 15-16 naked.

Attached: 1549432327057.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

17 in SA and Tasmania, 16 everywhere else. Citizens and residents are also restricted to 16 outside of Australia.

>Citizens and residents are also restricted to 16 outside of Australia.

Attached: 1534705950169.png (866x900, 88K)

@104522579 (You)

>@104522579 (You)

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>boys can be taken advantage of by older women and then end up paying child support, so they should be kept safe until they're old enough to think for themselves
based yunani

Basically, the AoC is an arbitrary, archaic concept with unsystematized groundings than should be abolished. That's the proper (and patrician) answer.

Attached: 1549398665407.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

The truth is women can not consent, no matter how old they are.
That is why in older days you would ask the father of the girl you wanted to marry.

*You bought her.

Better than today, where a woman "consents" only to reconsider two weeks later and accuses you of rape.

Attached: Frits Bernard.jpg (720x606, 380K)

Maybe you should change the law. Here rape means you assaulted her too and she has only 3 months to report it.

it's true. kids are horny little bastards.
t. seen many kids in my life

(I had to correct the text in the deleted post, but you responded before I could do it. Anyway, here's again.)
Basically, the AoC is an arbitrary, archaic concept with unsystematized and pseudoscientific groundings than should be abolished. That's the proper (and patrician) answer.

Attached: 1549398665407.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

based

sex before marriage should be outlawed

fuck chadstralia

I literally couldn't give a shit anymore

No, 16 is ok.

The problem isn't that kids are sexual beings, the problem is that they are easily groomed and manipulated by any adult. Age of consent is not there to stop kids from having sex with each other, it's there to stop adults from having sex with them.