Wtf. Why even orcs, manlets and beta males have gf here but not even ugly girls find me attractive?

Wtf. Why even orcs, manlets and beta males have gf here but not even ugly girls find me attractive?
Do they see in my eyes that I'm misogynistic doomer?

Attached: 8bDY0B4DsBk.jpg (322x600, 68K)

Get an east asian girl.

I don't want to leave my comfy tatarstan

Dude just take a shower and lift lmao

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 46K)

but you also have the beta look

EurasianTiger?

He's the "traditional values" type beta

>Wtf. Why even orcs, manlets and beta males have gf here but not even ugly girls find me attractive? Do they see in my eyes that I'm misogynistic doomer?

Attached: uyilkiyj5t43.jpg (474x669, 16K)

Grow out your hair a little more and start messing with it. You’re not incel tier ugly or anything but improvements can be made.

But i don't like tradition values. I want to be equal with woman, not that shit like feminazism and 'man should be strong'.

>man shouldn't be strong
yes you look very weak that maybe the reason you don't get woman also your eyes are bad
i have deep eyes an a beautiful woman once said to me it is sexy and penetrating

Attached: 1552631627932.gif (413x243, 51K)

>deep eyes
Show me how it looks

i searched it and i wrote it wrong. the correct is hunter eyes lol just google it

I'm not sure my man. I used to know a Russian girl. She was a shallow bitch but she was hot.

Attached: 1552470481456.png (1220x1098, 1.45M)

man should have nice thighs and a curvy booty to grab and spank.

i was wondering why you looked so weird in a way i couldn't quite put my finger on but then i noticed your russian flag

It's lense distortion.

because he is tatar

I send that photo to girl. She asked "are you joking?"

print

He looks average. Definitely not ugly by any means.

She said I looked like him. at first she thought I am he

Attached: ofGxSW8YCN8.jpg (1617x2160, 1.02M)

You're just ugly, no offense.