I fucking wish I was born and raised in the US countryside with my farm, my guns, my pickup truck, my wife, my kids etc

I fucking wish I was born and raised in the US countryside with my farm, my guns, my pickup truck, my wife, my kids etc
Looks like paradise on earth

Attached: american-flag-on-a-barn--984066348-5bf1eac746e0fb00261bf8f1.jpg (450x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=j2Sh1omwv0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same frenchie. Same.

No you don't.

I give you paradise

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

You’d last a few days and then want to kill yourselves either out of boredom or because of the people you’re surrounded by

Do not wish for such horrible things

Here's your (You)'s

You get raised in the us with
>your farm, your gun, your wife, your kids
Sounds like communism tbqhwyf

Poor kid lost his parents

it's pretty nice
t. flyover

Attached: streetview.png (1899x925, 3.35M)

Communists disarmed their populace

>wanting to own land in the united states
its no longer the Lincoln-era of intense immigration from people looking for a fresh start in life with the hope of opportunity. America is no longer a libertarian political project.

sounds pretty shit. why does 4channel romanticise rural life so much?

The American fags who are gonna shitpost your thread are all suburban kiddies without a clue. I grew up rural. If you're poor, it sucks, but still less than being poor and living in a ghetto. If you're middle class or above it's actually pretty amazing.

i don't want white people in my country

Virgins need escape fantasies and are terrified of social interaction and having to see people with different skin colors in cities

It is not amd never was your country, shitskin.

I'm middle class and live in the middle of nowhere, i wouldn't want anything else

Comfy

Go back than

They didn’t die. The cops just took the picture to show what kinds of effects drugs like that have on you.

You're god damn right its paradise.

youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk

>VIRGINS. FANTASIES. SKIN COLORS. [BOOP]

Attached: 1555757587645.jpg (205x246, 18K)

Escape from reality coupled with a belief that rural people would respect their oddball opinions and personality. The latter really exposes their ignorance.

>muh incels
I've fucked more women than you and cities are mostly shitholes filled with scum and clueless douchebags pursuing a vapid and meaningless materialist existence, floating from one dopamine hit to the next with no sense of purpose or apparent awareness of anything that's not directly in front of them. You are wrong, and being a contrarian to the contrarians doesn't make you seem cool.

They need to spin living in exile and social impotency as some sort of grand victory.

Nice projection, feel better?

Better than you, smog breath.

This. Any fucker can't just move here anymore and grab a cheap plot of land with dreams of making it big. The life OP describes is reserved for a small minority. We do have some cute small towns to boast of here but there's plenty of absolutely hideous rural decay as well.

>I've fucked more women than you
Wow, you must have a big family!

Seething

>you just don’t know the intrinsic joy of waking up to the smell of cow shit every morning and having nothing to do but go muddin and drinking every night haha you’re just looking for a dopamine hit you have NO IDEA what it means to live a meaningful li-
*dies of meth overdose*

Cityfag cope lmao

For sure my guy living in a smog filled shithole full of people I don't know or care about is preferable to fresh air and the actual bonds of community.

>Oh, rural Am*riKKKa? God no, you can't get any Soylent and the Craigslist BVLL selections leave my wife very unsatisfied indeed! Her son won't let me hear the end of it!

Attached: DIIV_2.jpg (1500x1058, 611K)

>actual bonds of community
>you know, like shooting your neighbor over a mattress

Rednecks are literally thinking about black cocks and cuckolding 24/7

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Green Acres is the place to be...

youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

Yeah, gun crime is especially bad in rural America. If we could only figure out how to get it down to Chicago levels lmao

Libruls are literally thinking about rednecks and incels 24/7

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Don’t worry, you don’t need guns, meth and opioids will be enough to kill your entire family LMAO

I enjoyed watching you reply to yourself. Upvote!

Nobody's ever done drugs in the enlightened and humanist American city!

>samefag accusations
Get lost

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-034627_Firefox.jpg (1080x1843, 612K)

Oh there are plenty of drugs in big cities, we’re just not fucking retards with an opioid epidemic like you incestual orcs, that’s entirely a rural thing

They say xe has the quickest shop skills in the W*st!

The amount of seethe

Attached: 1544225109451.gif (257x200, 460K)

>that’s entirely a rural thing
Nah there are heroin addicts in every major U.S. city right now. I knew one person in my whole life who did that shit growing up in the middle of nowhere but have met dozens of junkies living in the city.

Interesting. Mind explaining this documentary entitled "SEATTLE IS DYING" where trash hobos and heroin needles are literally everywhere?
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw

Attached: 1526745208318.jpg (528x729, 81K)

>nah that’s not true don’t look at charts and statistics because this ONE TIME...

is this a steiger tractor near the red barn?

You're not posting any graphs or charts comparing opiate abuse urban vs rural. You're just shitposting, smog breath.

aren't US farmers getting screwed by the gov and the corps?

Oh no Seattle isn't isolated, San Fran is LOADED (pun!) with junkies too! Great place to cop a bag!

there's nothing wrong with being terrified of the slow, peaceful invasion of and death of your own country.
youtube.com/watch?v=j2Sh1omwv0U
Wish we had something like this but for Americans. Unfortunately white nationalism is highly offensive and disgusting.
Weird how there's this valley of indecency you cross between local, ethnic nationalism and complete globalist thought.

LOL, what are the odds that guy is a blackfoot indian?

Why care about anything when you can just become an ironic memelord instead? Surely that will pay off in 50 years.

>go to cities
>certain parts of the cities have areas where people are very visibly on drugs
>go to rural shithole
>LITERALLY EVERYONE IS ON OPIOIDS
>WTF even though we imported blacks by the millions how could this possibly happen??? Why are there so many black people here!!! They’re ruining our country, white people are the victim!!! Who cares if we brought them here!!
America deserves to die

>Tilting at strawmen

>lemme just make shit up
Should've known you were a shitskin by all of those low IQ posts. No point in debating then. You're incapable of comprehending reality.

Why do you want me to do your research for you? Google a fucking map of the opioid epidemic Cletus

It's REAL west c*ast NPC hours so yeah advise to avoid attempts at argument. Seem to lead nowhere! Sad!

you don't understand what projection is and what its implications really are. you "project" your ability to speak english on other people every time you say, "excuse me" at the grocery store. shouting "PROJECTION" at every shitpost that comes your way, especially with nothing else to add to the conversation, is not only bad for logical discourse, it's bad for banter.
the impotent comeback, worse off than phrases like "u mad" or "cope" or "cringe" because of the sense of the illusion of rhetorical prowess you have in using it.
fucking git gud fag.
waste of a captcha.

I wish the US was a barren bombed out hellscape.

>ywn become an opioid addict in rural USA
why live

>Who cares if we brought them here!!
Are you saying we should take responsibility?
Would you like that payment in rope, deportations, or free money?
Let me guess.
You're not the only minority in this country either.

idk it's not my house

not sure what you're getting at here brother

>Sad!
Why do you take on the mannerisms of Donald trump?
>Are you saying we should take responsibility?
Yes

what is a flyover

>oh no, he called me cletus!
do niggers and soypeople ACTUALLY think this is an insult on par with "tyrone" or "jamal" or even "schlomo"? it makes me cringe thinking some sad fucker watching the simpsons thinks this is edgy.
it's not going to be funny, because it's not based on truth, and it's a ubiquitous cliche. i have no idea why you came to an anonymous forum to parrot shit you can get anywhere else.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (632x554, 50K)

If you’re this mad maybe you should beat your sisterwife to relieve some of that tension

Go on then. Choose your solution. Genocide or a plane ticket?

LMAO shut the fuck up cody you aren’t going to shit, blacks are going to fuck your women and take over the country while you sit in the corner and cry because you’re a little fucking faggot who wines about LIBRULS AND MUH TRADITIONALISM on Jow Forums

states that people flyover on a plane while on their flight from one coast to the other.

Not really coast to coast but from one relevant place to another. For example, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa etc are all flyovers because there’s literally nothing worthwhile there so people take planes and fly over them to better places

Cute little towns are worthwhile desu

No, I played FC5, I know the truth

how would that relieve my tension? you'll still be out there, being sad and stupid and shitting up my board with low-quality banter.
i'd say it's unbelievable that you honestly believe that this morning when you were watching any television program, with billions of dollars in funding and a global audience, discussing white people, that parroting their talking points would be a shocking revelation to someone. but then again i'm responding to a nigger, the people who invented
>LOL THIS ME DOIN A STEP
>*grainy picture taken with a cellphone of spongebob stepping on the beat"
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're the one saying whites should take responsibility. I'm just asking you how you think that should happen.
If it's a problem that we brought you here, the solution is to get you to leave.
So what's you're preferred solution?

>my board
Sorry cracker, this isn’t your board and it’s not even your country anymore faggot. Get the fuck out

Your solution is to find the nearest black man and get on your knees and fellate his fucking cock for forcing him to come here and then be on your way, live in the fucking mess of shit your people created for themselves faggot

Again, cracker is just a word white people use when doing an impression of a racist black person. Nobody's feelings get hurt by the word cracker. The sensation of pity I feel from seeing "cletus" or "cracker" or whatever other impotent meme you scrapped from the garbage can with my race's leftovers is nothing like the audible rage you baboons let loose on your innocent neighbors when you look in the mirror and see we were right when we said you guys were loud and looked like monkeys.

Why don't you just go back to r*ddit?
You obviously came from there.

You're an idiot lol.

that's not a solution. you're a foreigner, brought here by my ancestors. taking responsibility - the responsibility you just cried for - for the issue that is your presence here, is the US government paying for you to pack your bags and leave, or to euthanize and sterilize your people.
this isn't what i asked for - this is what you said should happen. you said white people should take responsibility for your being in the united states.

lmao enjoy being a meth head

Do NOT care whiteys
>you’re a foreigner in my country!
>after we brought you here the same time as we arrived!
>in a country that wasn’t even ours!
Stay mad fucking cracker faggot, we’re taking your women and China is taking your relevance HAHAHAHAHA

can’t see a yank general at this time of day so I’ll ask here

After tax, insurance, bills etc what will I be left with out of ~$80k in NW Houston?

>Do NOT care whiteys
Then you wouldn't have replied

>Houston
LOL

I'm sorry, France. You wanted to discuss fun americana but i guess that really pisses off the minorities here who regret not being able to assimilate.
the truth is it's every bit as fun as it sounds.
why not take a road trip? france has a lot of this stuff in the country.

Attached: doin thangs.jpg (605x731, 117K)

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to emigrate? I’d work in St. Louis if I had to

I could see these was a nigger post from a mile away. So fucking dumb and retard. Your death can't come soon enough

if it's "your" country, then china is taking "your" relevance, potentially. but even so, that stuff is way overblown.

Attached: ethnonationalists (1).jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

no easter celebrations here though

>what will I be left with
>Houston

A deep sense of regret

Lmao shut the fuck up you mixed race orc you’re going to get shot before you’re 30

Don’t care about America, I’m educated and leaving, you’re the one staying behind in this fucking sinking ship shithole you’ve created
>that Jow Forums infographic
Didn’t read a fucking WORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says the nigger, you are mixed too subhuman. You have 20% white genes because your female ancestors were raped by whites like they should. And do you know who gets shot here? You "people" like always

>OOOK OOK AH AH AH OOK OOK
LMAO what is this nigga saying?