Attached: cfr.jpg (900x860, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=009tNfQRd4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What filth Irish immigrants were.

Attached: Irish.png (900x575, 638K)

>were

all is well that ends well

That's not true and only made up by/pol/tards for their "White people are the real victims" narrative.

>White people are the real victims
You cannot refute this statement.

I read it in the book "Applied Economics" by T. Sowell
dumb kanker

>someone wrote it down so it must be true
I wonder what PragerU has to say about it

No, blacks were always the lowest, well maybe except for Chinese in Cali in 1870s

I believe you 100%

Lower than slaves? No. But they were horribly mistreated like mexicans today.

Greeks, Italians and others were on par with the Irish, but they weren't as many.

The Irish aren't human

I genuinely hope the new troubles will tear your country apart

"The Milesian deposits all garbage and filth before his house door here, as he was accustomed to do at home, and so accumulates the pools and dirt-heaps which disfigure the working-people's quarters and poison the air. He builds a pig-sty against the house wall as he did at home, and if he is prevented from doing this, he lets the pig sleep in the room with himself. This new and unnatural method of cattle-raising in cities is wholly of Irish origin. The Irishman loves his pig as the Arab his horse, with the difference that he sells it when it is fat enough to kill. Otherwise, he eats and sleeps with it, his children play with it, ride upon it, roll in the dirt with it, as any one may see a thousand times repeated in all the great towns of England.
The filth and comfortlessness that prevail in the houses themselves it is impossible to describe. The Irishman is unaccustomed to the presence of furniture; a heap of straw, a few rags, utterly beyond use as clothing, suffice for his nightly couch. So the custom of crowding many persons into a single room, now so universal, has been chiefly implanted by the Irish immigration. And since the poor devil must have one enjoyment, and society has shut him out of all others, he betakes himself to the drinking of spirits.
And even if the Irish, who have forced their way into other occupations, should become more civilised, enough of the old habits would cling to them to have a strong, degrading influence upon their English companions in toil, especially in view of the general effect of being surrounded by the Irish. For when, in almost every great city, a fifth or a quarter of the workers are Irish, or children of Irish parents, who have grown up among Irish filth, no one can wonder if the life, habits, intelligence, moral status -- in short, the whole character of the working-class assimilates a great part of the Irish characteristics."
—Friedrich Engels, 1845

its true, we have transcended what you call ‘life’ and reside on multiple planes of existence

All of them some flavor of drunk or potato.

>they fall under this obsessive label I'm anachronistically applying therefore you're wrong
Irish had terrible social status everywhere. They didn't speak English, were extremely insular, and in opposition to the English often culminating in wars/conflicts so it was easy to render them as subhumans.

In Englishspeaking countries Irish absolutely had lower social status than any slave, black slaves were just innocuous and useful animals to European eyes. Not malicious immoral creatures that you'd best keep away from as Irish were. Now 20th century USA would be a different story.

good

Nice ad-hominem
Nice strawman
Nether"""""lands""""" rangeb& when?

Return to Jow Forums

>Irish absolutely had lower social status than any slave

Aww fuck no.

What the fuck? That looks like the Amerimutt meme.

That's not true retard. They were right above them, no one else in US history has been below blacks socially.

but wher are proofs???

Haha, you don’t know shit. My Irish ancestors were treated like human garbage... As they should have been. Luckily my Irish genes were diluted by superior Germanic seed above all else.

Blacks have always been thought of as degenerate, immoral creatures in the US.

>this is how the mind of a Jow Forumstard works
wew

>Jow Forumstard
I’m a centrist. I just recognize the inferiority of the Irish peoples to that of all of continental Europe.

Nope you're still a disgusting mick faggot, go cut your balls off and spread your ass cheeks for a superior German man you paddy shit.

>germanic seeds
Hmmmmmmmmm

>make fun of the irish
>get called a Jow Forumstard
leave this board please
plebbit would suit your sensibilities more if you don't like people calling the irish potato niggers

All I have left is some scattered freckles here and there, great-great-grandfather had red hair and all haha. I wouldn’t be adverse to getting fucked by a pure German guy though.

>Return to Jow Forums
see

wtf is your problem? Just because some FACTS don't agree with your narrative you get buttblasted and tell them to go to Jow Forums? I wish I could stab you

Owning slaves was an investment in the future, you would not want to damage them substantially for that reason alone. Ownerless wagecucks could be replaced easily and were not an investment, so it didn't matter if they would become "damaged".

t.

Attached: dbvbi68-92319ab5-0986-47b5-bb1f-41cc23e4d25b.png (423x330, 26K)

Kek, you’re funny Hans.

Attached: CCD3E9C8-AA85-4D04-9A81-D96F159F6B9D.gif (500x445, 830K)

Show proofs?

We being the masters of propaganda did a number on the Irish. Lasted centuries, to this day in fact. Their crime? They wouldn't abandon their religion and reform like the rest of us.
Unfortunate too when we were at war with Catholic countries and Ireland was a back door.
All Brits should know the Irish were our best regiments in every war we fought. Arthur Wellington who was born in Ireland yet famously declared he was not Irish was so enamoured with the bravery of Irish regiments when he became prime minister he was their greatest patron.
We were abolishing the Atlantic slave trade with William Wilberforce and the quakers and still shipping redleg white Europeans to the colonies.

>I wouldn’t be adverse to getting fucked by a pure German guy though.
fucking Jow Forums, what an abomination of nature. Sometimes I wish hitler won so defective men like you would be gassed.

I already posted it, dumb street shitter

And lol they're more ethnically homogenous and ironically, culturally British today than we are.

t.pat dooley county wirral

Get the fuck out, germanic man are perfect and delicious, I would also love to get pownded by them, not even gay

I don't know why I've remembered this
youtube.com/watch?v=009tNfQRd4o

>Irish
>White
Wrong