Why do blonde hair darken as you grow up?

Why do blonde hair darken as you grow up?

Attached: 1554266987637.jpg (1146x896, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boredpanda.com/turkey-abandoned-villas-disney-castles/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blonde hair is a curse, unless you dye it fake-blonde (yellow) then its sexy. Otherwise its a feature of low IQ.

it's from all the niggers blondes get raped by.

*kisses*

cuz it's a recessive trait

Attached: 1555369457295.jpg (480x640, 234K)

hate how it does that, used to have hair like in your pic, but now i may as well just be another swarthy m*Doid who happens to have blue eyes

Based

happened to me too. i hate english genes

Attached: 1549343491318s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

My fingol cousin was blonde, but now he looks like that

Attached: IMG_20190420_203243.jpg (3840x5120, 2.86M)

Why fucking turkiroaches are so obsessed to blond and blue eyes like a psychopath ?

You mother fucking pedo ?

>Why fucking turkiroaches are so obsessed to blond and blue eyes like a psychopath ?

>You mother fucking pedo ?

Attached: 1537974258452.png (219x231, 6K)

>You mother fucking pedo

Attached: NOOOO.jpg (785x731, 101K)

t, roach ~ ㅋㅋ

Time kills pure soul.

Attached: IMG_20190421_113818.jpg (750x767, 86K)

>t. Pakishit

Turks wish they were human (blond) instead of being worthless monkeys (dark).

Melanin production goes up during puberty

>>t. Pakishit
black\brown hair are more common in britain than blonde

>Turks wish they were human (blond) instead of being worthless monkeys (dark).

Attached: 1555371572072.png (665x800, 54K)

I was very blonde till my more conscious years. Then it darkened aswell. Wish there was a way to keep it although many girls here dont like bl*ndes.

still would be considered blond outside northern europe

>used to have bright blond hair untill 10
>now its some shitty dirty blond color
why god

>I was blonde as a kid then my hair got darker
kek I hear this everywhere

I know that's hair, yet it looks like some sort of painful infection

God i want to cuddle with her so much

age related gene expression
/thread

Some people here almost fully retain it. I kinda envy them.

Attached: 599.jpg (768x960, 94K)

That's a side-effect of the laser beams coming from the brainwash radio satellite machine god

rare flag and based Francis E. Dec Esquire

What is up with your obsession with blonde children?

i like my hair colour under the sun, it gets copperish but with less light it's just dirty blonde. it's better with my beard, from the mustash to the neck the hair change from yellow blonde to dark blonde

Happened to me too, got two friends from HS with blonde hair everywhere, they both got blue eyes.

Attached: 363984bc2dfa2611f4e64d10c87d985867dba574e3a5b60079719eeb9b37c171.jpg (427x640, 105K)

who is she ?

because they are Goddesses

A picture of a friend.She has a bf btw

My hair color is almost identical to hers and i'm in my mid 20s

Why do you have a constant inferiority complex towards other european races?

i dont?

Happened to me as well. I have thick tar black hair now, but I used to be blonde until about 4 y.o.

At least I kept my green eyes.

MEDED

Attached: princess of italy 1.jpg (1516x954, 332K)

You want to be like the europeans in every aspect of your life. Related article below. You want in the EU, your TV dramas show the whitest turks possible, showing lifestyles, cars, houses similar to that of every western TV series. You lust after blondes like its the holy grail and the sole purpose of your existence is to have a germanic / nordic blonde wife.

boredpanda.com/turkey-abandoned-villas-disney-castles/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

>You lust after blondes like its the holy grail and the sole purpose of your existence is to have a germanic / nordic blonde wife.
this is the only part that is true in your post.

she looked like a stereotypical disney princess before. now shes just an instagram thot

Im so glad I'm blessed with thick long brown hair/beard/eyebrows/eyes, blondshits btfo MED MASTER RACE

Be glad you have hairy med features (unless you have dark skin which you would look like a Arab then)

This is probably the only blond-ish turk you have and you push him everywhere. Hint hint, he has bosnian ancestry, so hes not really one of you either.

Attached: 741.jpg (676x964, 108K)

On wikipedia it says he has a Turk mum and a Albanian Dad

more like thats the only turk actor you know. there are alot of famous brown turk actors that star in every tv serial.

Because you are obsessed with blonde kids

Attached: 1337635331154.jpg (450x338, 87K)

>if you have foreign ancestry you're not part of your current nation

Most Turks have foreign ancestry.

Furthermore, ''pure'' people don't exist in this day and age. Why are B*lgars such low-IQ posters?

Im not sure if he got his mother's or father's genes but somewhere along his bloodline, a blonde girl was forcefully taken to a harem back in Istanbul or a blonde boy was taken from his parents to be a janissary.

But you dont use them as much in the TV novelas you sell abroad. Pic related is half swedish half turk.

Attached: 7288.jpg (704x1080, 69K)

knk /tr/ aç amkkk ben upload yapamıyorum

He is still blonde.

no matter what i say you will still think that Turks are like indians who use skin whitening creams and want to be white so bad. we arent. nobody gives a shit of your skin color here. having darker skin doesnt mean lower class and vice versa.

I saw bulgarians in the metro a few days ago you look browner than turks.

Because you take pride on genes you acquired by force and now call them your own.Every white turk out there has either balkanic or central european roots. I have a turk colleague from Edirne, very cool guy, but he is very pale, blue eyes and brown haired. Edirne. Do you think his ancestry came from the middle east?

How the fuck can you tell someone's nationality in the metro?

>hair was also bright blonde until roughly the same age
>started getting a coppery/dirty blonde hue
fug

Because people grow up, mature and get better over time user

> Do you think his ancestry came from the middle east?

Turks don't originate from the middle east so this is irrelevant. Turkey is a highly genetically mixed nation and we have all sorts of looking people even inside the same family. My gf is blonde, her cousin is brown for example.

Btw, ''Turkish'' is more of a national identity than ethnic as intended by Atatürk. Having Balkan/Central European roots is of no importance. I'm Slavic and Circassian myself.

>Slavic
What the fuck

Btw what do your women think of BVLLgarian men?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Merhaba pedoPİÇ

Lots of Slav immigrants came here from the Balkans desu. Also known as ''Muhacırs''

And I honestly can't say, albeit I knew a Turkish girl who moved to Bulgaria for her bf.

Are turks allowed to marry bulgarians who are orthodox christian? Should one of the sides convert? Did that girl convert to christianity or the boyfriend to islam?

Testosterone production as you go through puberty. It's why blonde women have lighter hair than blonde men as adults. I had hair like that as a kid but now it's a bronze color

No one gives a shit about religion and whatnot, Turkey is not Saudi Arabia

blonde hair is so overrated tbqh ngl

Are you a chi