It has come to my attention that some of you celebrate Easter in a way that the core of the celebration isn't smacking...

It has come to my attention that some of you celebrate Easter in a way that the core of the celebration isn't smacking booty and drinking booze.

How do you feel about your inferior celebrations?

Attached: Výstřižek.png (776x487, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJfjDdk3zHE?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dad wants me to go to church with him, but I don't wanna

what do you wanna

is kozel a good beer?

smacking booty info pls

sleep in

It's okay, but get Bernard instead.

thanks, kozel is getting popular in south korea these days.

It's considered to be a good price-performance ratio beer. Cheap and the taste is fine.

why

The tradition here is that from 6-12 on Easter Monday, you are free to smak booty of every acqainted female that you can find with pic related (made from wicker) while singing a short Easter carol. Old, young, it doesn't matter, no one is getting away. Traditionally this is believed to have power of making the smacked woman younger, so in exchange the younger ones get snacks/sweets and older ones booze (and sometimes snacks to keep them alive) for this good deed.

The more girls you visit, the more free stuff you get and it's socially acceptable to travel in groups so only one of you has to be acquainted with the target and ya all can slap.

This results in shots of various beverages ingested in quick succesion and fun being experienced. Also asses.

But befare, there is a time limit so if you try to to do this after 12 o'clock thei are legally allowed to throw ice cold water at you.

Attached: Pomlázka_z_Vysočiny.jpg (1200x1600, 220K)

any booty slappiing vids

youtu.be/dJfjDdk3zHE?t=90

(Vid starts with grannies that too get slapped as a sign of courtesy, but you get the idea. There is suprisignly low amount of vids as it's not really important to record, but to experience.)

Why are Czechs so weird

Because we like to have fun.

damn I was expecting bare 20 year old Czech ass

Bare not, but otherwise yes, usually.

Is Easter posting worth getting a ban for?

nothing weird in that
its just fun and tradition

Attached: velikonoce.jpg (1600x2500, 3.46M)

it's more whipping than slapping
there is also water dousing