What's your favourite fastfood joint? Local and International. I've heard fastfood is very different around the globe...

What's your favourite fastfood joint? Local and International. I've heard fastfood is very different around the globe. Americans probably don't have high quality eggs or rabbit meat

Attached: 1492405252164.png (420x550, 15K)

McEaster

the chipper

Attached: 20190419_135111.jpg (3264x1836, 2.14M)

My favorite kebab brand turned to shit as soon as they started expanding their restaurants all over the city. They used to always put effort into their food and now they just cash in on retarded teens and drunk retards with no sense of taste stumbling into their shops. Can you believe they use frozen ingredients? Any fastfood which is a joint will become low quality garbage with time. Now I stick to other local, one-shop brands.

take a guess

Attached: 05 - UxFHGkF.gif (846x744, 22K)

My favorite local pizzeria changed its cheese and butter and now it tastes abhorrent. For some reason nobody really cares about longevity of the place.
Using frozen ingredients is fucked up. I agree
You have only kebab stores? I doubt you don't have any fast food there

Hesburger is the best local fastfood joint. Hesburger is the best international fastfood joint.

There's only mc Donalds or kebab where I live. I prefer kebab tb h

Fuck your dumb pickle sauce

My favorite local is probably bageterie boulevard or burrito Loco. I heard from burgers that burrito Loco is only place in Europe which reminds them authentic texmex

From foreign joints I like Nordsee, sometimes McDonald's on highway

Attached: notre-plateau (1).jpg (550x412, 61K)

I don't have any texmex joins in my city unfortunately. People for some reason really digging sushi here

burgerista and mc dicks

fucking love a cheeky 5 kfc pieces for 1.5 meals. But also can't go past dominos $5 pizzas

It's pretty good but quite expensive for fast food imho. Big burrito with some soda is like 8-9€. But it's still popular because it's nonstop so lots of drunk people buying it

Attached: prague Burrito Loco5-resize_burrito-loco-praha.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

The price is ok if the quality and the size of the burrito are above average at least. We have burgers that cost about the same but sometimes quality is shit because they can't cook

Yeah it's fresh and good but still small fast food where you get this to your hand

It's 2x price of kebab

kfc is trash

i know but also shut the fuck up i want fried chicken sometimes and nobody else really does it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

KFC

Attached: 1531701987522.jpg (2928x2928, 374K)

that place that does pineapple in the burgers

Burger King

>fastfood

absolutely haram

red rooster?

Jack in the Box in USA. There is no in here.

>Pineapple
Don't even have anything local?

Attached: 1423740555270.jpg (243x367, 16K)

I will crave fast food and buy it and then when I finish I feel gross and sick

>local?
We have some kfc, pizza hut, burger king in capital city. There is no mongolian chain fast food place.

There's a place about ten minutes from my house that makes absolutely fantastic souvlakis, and for a good price. For only $12 you can get a large souvlaki and a decent sized bag of chips. Better value than something like Subway, or shit like McDonalds.

Viena but I go like once every 2 years

Attached: ybbhmd5.png (420x550, 15K)

OLD
WILD
WEST

Popeyes, kfc is trash atm

Attached: 1474435723353.png (824x896, 377K)