Why do Eurofags always make fun of mutts when they literally look the exact same as us?

Why do Eurofags always make fun of mutts when they literally look the exact same as us?

This is a bunch of pedestrians in Oslo. They literally just look like fucking Midwestern Americans.

Attached: oslo people.png (1503x595, 2.47M)

It's not the look. It's more how Americans say they're part French,English, Swedish, German, Italian, Irish, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Scottish, and Cherokee

Nah I get that but they literally pretend like everyone here is some sort of subhuman even if they're 100% white or whatever, even if they're a mix of NW euro shit.

They act like they're all some fucking 6'6 10/10 nordic chads but they're really not

fucking tragedy mate

Whiter than you Ramirez

I'M LITERALLY 100% ENGLISH MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS FINNISH 1066 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AVAIS-VOUz ! ich bin schwul !!!!

Attached: roma abbey gotland.png (1749x851, 3.92M)

Its a reaction to your kind thinking you're some kind of ubermensch when in reality you're not

I don’t doubt it

Attached: 74DD7AC8-E780-42D4-8FEB-9B22A0444C23.jpg (840x806, 298K)

It's almost as if we are trolling you.. huh, weird

kek thanks you for the shitpost user I needed this hearty chuckle

why does this meme drive americans so utterly apeshit?

Americans from Jow Forums come here and realize that there is no such thing as Pan-EVROPEAN unity

Because it comes up in every single post relating to Americans.

Internet Shitposting=/= real life

its a meme you dip

This

lol this is an american meme though, never have I ever seen a scandinavian claiming they are all tall blonde chads unless it was intended as a joke to banter with ''subhumans''

>Blurry pic of people standing 30ft away
all that shows is that we wear the same sort of clothes. It's your faces that are uncanny, you look like deformed Europeans. Like how the Snow Elves must've felt seeing the Falmer

A sperging mutt is all I need. You're the faggots claiming muh European genes and Nordic admixtures.

I've been to europe and the people in NW europe look literally the exact same as white americans.

If anything it's bongs that have the oblivion character faces, fucking inbreds

t. literally descended from mongols and not european

>white american

Attached: main-qimg-878509b810f2a6848f29483b83209e70.jpg (602x602, 68K)

Scandinavia is better than rest of europe, rest of europe better than all of USA. Now fuck off back to England you filthy immigrant cuck country