What does Russian sound like to other slavs? Is it funny? Is it rough? What do you think?

What does Russian sound like to other slavs? Is it funny? Is it rough? What do you think?
Do you like it?

Attached: slavic.gif (588x374, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4R72sespBc
youtube.com/watch?v=G_hXvP5rDJw
news.bnt.bg/bg/a/balotazh-na-prezidentskite-izbori-v-ukrayna
youtube.com/watch?v=7mNJ5O6e0WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bAylj4FpVqQ
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/ethnic-russians-t28007.html
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/ukrainians-t816.html
dsb.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbšćina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried leaning Russian for quite some time but never got beyond the most basic shit

Why did you want to learn it?

>flag
disgusting and savage

I think it sounds nice and I like Russian hymns

youtube.com/watch?v=l4R72sespBc

Sorry to disappoint you, but no matter how much i try to find a word to describe it, it just sounds like russian. It's like a "what colour is the green colour" kind of question for me.

Attached: 1552502778838.jpg (1592x2404, 817K)

it's a soft language, like french

its cute when girls speak it.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_hXvP5rDJw

so beautiful КOHЬ

Croatia, you read my mind :O

it's funny but I find myself using a lot of blyat and pidaras blyat ebanyi lately

/thread

Same with me using a lot of kurwa, ja pierdole and kurwa mac.

Not big fan and imho it's sounds stupid, like people when speak Russian they IQ automatically drops by 10 points

I use GOD DAMN irl
people look at me as if I am crazy

To me it sounds pretty funny if I am honest

i want to integrate kurwa into my everyday swearing, but i'm having problems with it

I speak Russian very well so I can't really say what it sounds like to us because I'm already used to it and I can't just think about the sound, I focus on the meaning of the sentences I hear.

But for most of Poles it sounds like a dialect from rural areas, Russian is generally spoken slower than Polish, especially vowels are pronounced longer so it sounds a bit 'retarded'.

It sounds soft and complicated, yet very familiar

Cutest Slav language in my opinion!!!
It sounds so soft!!!
Please continue learning it!!! It's a great language and it's pretty useful, so, if you have the time, please don't loose motivation! It's a somewhat easy language, you can totally learn it in a year or so, at least basic conversation!

Attached: њхолесоме рус са инта.png (1639x1093, 252K)

sta ce ti ruski ako znas srpski i ceo svet te razume

Odlična forica, Poljskanone!

Does Russian really sound soft to other Slavs?

Attached: Di1Fzv.png (680x521, 87K)

you even have a special sign in your alphabet to mark softness

yes! It sounds like.... uhhh, well, it sounds like you're talking to your dog, the 'who's a good boy' voice?? Don't know if that makes any sense to you guys???
But I'm not so sure about other Slavs, this is just my opinion :)

It sounds like some weird of the way rural people and children speak
We can't take seriously anyone speaking Russian
Although that applies to most other Slavic languages

>It's a somewhat easy language, you can totally learn it in a year or so

Attached: 1474833016349.jpg (640x480, 58K)

i prefer srpski jezik

lmao

Sometimes sounds funny when men speak it, it sounds like they are trying to sound tough. Like a pre-puberty boy making his voice lower. Sounds cute and sexy on women, I also love when East Slavic women speak Polish, they have that cute rural accent.

Overall, it's still better than any westernoid language. Sounds natural to me.

Attached: 1555567973583.jpg (3438x3438, 1.25M)

ma naravno bre

Russian is definitely the easiest Slavic language, because it's the most simplified one

but for a German it won't be such a difference, it's still rather hard

yet for a Pole or a Serb learning Russian is just about dropping a lot of grammatical rules from their native languages

tooooo

Compare it with Bulgarian and you will understand why. You can read the text along with the video more or less.

news.bnt.bg/bg/a/balotazh-na-prezidentskite-izbori-v-ukrayna

mentally ill

>v ukrayna
>not 'na ukrayna'

wtf are Bulgars even Slavs? yok yok yok

To my mind, Polish is pronounced very slowly, much slower than Russian. Or maybe it's because I'm from Ural, so everyone not from my region speaks slowly :D

>yok yok yok
is this how poles laugh?

Based Serb brother

szczbybszbzsy zrezrzeztezeez

Not him but when we say "na" it means on, like "na plaza" (on the beach) or "na more" (on the sea)

no this is in Turkish, the language Bulgars understand well

hello little Balkan country

where exactly?
t. siberian nigger

It is russian meme
All countries "v" and only Ukraine "na", no one knows why

Ukraina literally means border or edge. So "na" is the correct translation to this failed state.

Perm City. We speak faster than even in Yekaterinburg.

All slavs say "na Ukraine".

nikad neces imat IQ kao Laslo ako ne mozes ovo da shvatis

Ukraine is not a real country. This word means borderland.

Sounds faggy t b h. Probably the ugliest of the slav languages.

>no one knows why
Because it's not a country (historically), it's a krai.
You go 'na' altaiskiy krai, not 'v'.

I think this isn't the thread where we discuss such matters! :)

>Is it rough?
It's soft as fuck, can't really think of a softer language. All slavic languages are somewhat soft, but Russian and Polish are the softest. It sounds cool though, way better than any West Slavic language.

Krai desu has "v". V Permskiy Krai, v Krasnodarskiy Krai and so on.

makes sense))

This

>does it sound rough
Lmao what. It's ridiculously soft

The best songs in the world are in Serbo-Croatian so it's obvious it's the best sounding langauge too

youtube.com/watch?v=7mNJ5O6e0WQ

Really really soft. I really dislike the "lyat myat palochna zaryoska vsya myo" sound of it

The use of 'v' is recent for krai but not incorrect.

Pidorashka SEETHING

that's subjective, user! There's no such thing as 'best sounding language' each person has their own preference! :)

This thread is breaking the stereotype of "hardness" of Russian language, it's pleasant.
I also had the experience to talk Russian with a Slovene girl, and she said I sound really soft.

Probably the coolest slavic language.

Why seething? I'm just talking about why it's said like that.

>each person has their own preference! :)

to mogu reci samo ljudi koji nikad nisu culi srpski

Cмepть Poccии и вceм eё цeннocтям!

for me unironically it sounds like drunken gibberish. or some orcish language, like rest slavic languages

>hurr durr X nation isn't real because it's name means Y
Ukrainians only started calling themselves Ukrainian in the 18th century and were referred to as Rusyn/Ruthenian before that, so how's that even relevant?

WTF I hate Bulgaria now!

Ukrainians are invented by Lenin.

>no this is in Turkish, the language Bulgars understand well

based

Attached: heh.jpg (334x506, 42K)

This proves Ukrainians are Russians, because Rusyns (those who still call themselves Rusyns) is derivative term to Western Russians.

Why do polacks say "w Rosju", "w Polsce" "
w Niemczech" but "na Ukrainie"?

Are they pidorashkas too? And Czech? And Slovaks?

t. fluent Russian speaker
>>hurr durr X nation isn't real because it's name means Y
That's not what I said brainlet. I said that it's never been a real seperate country in modern Russian, it's always been a krai, not that it's not a country now, Vladislav.
>and were referred to as Rusyn/Ruthenian before that,
We spoke about this already. Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians were all referred to as Ruthenians with a capital in Moscow, it's just another term for Rus'.

LMAO. Ukranians are Bulgarians you Russian monkey.

Nemoj da seres pshehowitz, znas da ja samo pricam Bugarski

Sounds like Klingon!
youtube.com/watch?v=bAylj4FpVqQ

Ukrainians are completely separate from Russians anthropologically and linguistically.

LMAO, you have some mental illness. They speak "Polified" Eastern Slavic rural dialect, which isn't close to Bulgarian.

80IQ post, pidoraha.
>I said that it's never been a real seperate country in
It's almost as if "nation" and "country" are two different things. Ironically, Hungarians use a similar rhetoric to deny the existence of Slovak national identity.
>Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians were all referred to as Ruthenians
Yes, and? Nothing other than Russian imperialist ambition (dating all the way back to the tsars, and continuing to this day) ever said that Russia HAS to be the ONLY legitimate government of all Rus' people. I'm not trying to tow the extreme Ukrainian nationalist line that Ukraine is the "true heir of Rus'" (because that is very silly), but nothing other than Russian chauvinism suggests that Russia is the ONLY heir of Rus', or that all descendants of Rus' must be under Russian authority so we can autistically lump massive people groups under one government with no regard to history.

In fact it was explicitly for this reason that, when the modern Russian national identity started to emerge circa 14th century in the Grand Duchy of Muscovy as Moscow dukes began appending "~of all Rus" to their titles, the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth considered this a threat of imperialism and refused to acknowledge it, knowing full well that the PLC also had Rus' people under its jurisdiction, namely the Ruthenians who would be the forebears of today's Ukrainians.

>Moskals thinking they are Ruthenian people, the episode

It was a mistake to link that article.

No need to be so impulsive, Turk.

They're Russians who were invented artificially by Austro-Hungarian intelligence and by Soviets like Lenin and Stalin as a result of korenisation.

LMAO. Russian monkey logic. I guess that Senegal is France since they speak version of French. What a retard.

Also we have a distinction between ethnonyms and toponims. For example:

Russian(Russkiy) - ethnonym.
Ukrainian(Ukrainets) - toponym.
Scottish(Shotlandets) - toponym.
Norwegian(Norwejets) - toponym.
Bavarian(Bavarets) - toponym.
Irish(Irlandets) - toponym.

By that distiction you can tell the rightful clay.

t. Ukrainian/Laszlo with a proxy
He's obviously joking
>Russian imperialist
Lol what? I was quoting the earliest recorded use of the term by an unbiased neighbour state.
>but nothing other than Russian chauvinism suggests that Russia is the ONLY heir of Rus',
I didn't say it was, sperglord. Learn to read ffs. You're the one suggesting Ukraine is the only state of Rus' with your hohol chauvinism.

you don't say
you fucking slav-language parody shit

Go home Putinbot diaspora.

Ukraine has never been under Bulgarian rule, but it had been always Russian until 1991.

>LMAO. Ukranians are Bulgarians you Russian monkey.

Attached: uga bugar.png (441x412, 76K)

Ukrainian is a completely separate language. Anthropology of Russians and Ukrainians is vastly different - both in historical and modern records. And it's not just color of hair/eyes.
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/ethnic-russians-t28007.html
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/ukrainians-t816.html

Attached: 1509265492902.jpg (1076x754, 346K)

Take it easy rasha

>Kazansperg in defense of russia

OMG This thread is soo cringe. Why Russians so easily triggered by word "Ukraine" still? Kill me pls(((

Attached: 1554650810886.jpg (396x385, 101K)

What on earth is this map

Has anyone of you guys looked into this yet: dsb.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbšćina
To me they sound like poles speaking with berlin intonation.

Non-Russian Slavs are useless monkeys, I hate these threads

Attached: 1554885747160.jpg (633x758, 55K)

So what? We have kubanoids who consider themselves Russians. And the so-called Ukrainians considered themselves Russians as well until 1991.