>40,000 euros were burned in the oven by a woman in northern Italy who wanted to bake the strudel without knowing that her fiancé had hidden the money there. The event was released on Saturday by local media and stated that the case became known in the courtroom.

newsbeezer.com/polandeng/she-wanted-to-bake-a-cake-she-burned-40000-euros/

>Shitalian women
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: italian thot.jpg (2412x1296, 1.67M)

How can you blame her for that, it's obviously the mans fault

why would you hide money in the oven

also
>strudel
was she german?

If he's hiding his illegal cash in the oven, then that's obviously the first time she's bothered to cook for quite a while

it's the only place the jews wouldn't dare to look

how can you blame this on her and not on him?
she did what you're supposed to do with a cake: bake it
he did what you're NOT supposed to do with 40000€: put it in a cake, leave it for your wife to find and not tell her the content

this guy knows what's up :DD

i was expecting this at some point in the thread

t. roastie

i can already tell from the looks of her face that she's a dumb gold digging slut

This.

real question is who the fuck keeps 40000 euros in paper money?

Attached: 1555153956359.jpg (960x741, 138K)

>what is clickbait fakenews?

Attached: 1545988756954.png (327x316, 187K)

dumb cunts who have never heard of btc

Poland seething their wives never do anything for them besides marrying anybody for a share of money

Attached: medvedev 2.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>Poland seething their wives never do anything
Are we talking about the same women? Polish women aren't as liberated as western sluts, so they actually do what housewives are expected to do. They cook, clean and take care of their children, unlike western degenerate cunts.

But let me tell you about your country, you brown-skinned subhuman.

>without knowing that her fiancé had hidden the money there
So she's so bad of a wife a husband had to hide money in some retarded place and keep it secret from her? And then that bitch burned the money?
My condolences to the dude, he fucked up the moment he stuck his dick in crazy.

Why are poles such blockheads, they never post anything intelligent

what?
is this a serious post un Jow Forums

>hiding your money in the kitchen so your wife don't find it

Plenty of epic jokes to be made but actually that's really stupid

Ah, you are that asshurt nafri subhuman. Move along then, mr 80IQ.

>resort to racism

As expected from a butthurt polish blockhead

>truth is racism now

Attached: 4D87758900000578-5875367-image-m-30_1529691991962.jpg (634x723, 28K)

T.virgin who never lived with a woman

If you hide money in the oven you're a retard and deserve it

Then why you send them here to work as prostitutes?

I'm sorry that you have shit experience and can't keep your own woman in check.

We should gas all Italian women

Because your women look like horses, so for East Euro women it's an easy buck. Paying for sex is the only time a brown Swiss manlet can actually feel how a real woman feels like.

But I'm not that fake person
Poles confirmed for stupid

>whiteknighting whores and being a racist during easter

Not really catholic

Why did you get so assblasted in the first place, you retarded cumguzzler? Not even Italians care, even though it's about their own thots.
Women are whores. Some are just better "people" than other. Certainly much better than liberated french whores.

I'm not assblasted i'm just baiting, that's funny because poles are easily triggered and you're a proof of it lol

>Women are whores. Some are just better "people" than other. Certainly much better than liberated french whores.

That's some mental gymnastics, don't overheat your brain Zigbniew, I know you're not used to use it it could be dangerous )))))

Must be nice marrying a Polish woman after she's been on a prostitute tour all across western and northern europe

Based

As long as she cook and clean )))))

Your women are bigger whores, it's not like you have any right to speak about others lol. Majority of Polish women have never been abroad.