FUCK JAPAN

I just found out that bullying a HUGE thing in Japanese schools. Japanese are souless asian insects and in their culture uniformity is the key, you ABSOLUTELY cannot stand out even in the slightest or you'll get targeted and bullied and because of which many kids have off'd themselves. There's a whole hierachy is Japan in every aspect of their gay society and people with power bully their juniors

quora.com/Is-bullying-in-Japanese-schools-common

Attached: 1532814865546.jpg (390x340, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_bullying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its better than america

are there any cunts where bullying in schools isn't a thing

It's the same everywhere no ?
Kids who stick out too much of the norm are bullied here, honestly it might even be a good thing for them if they can change/improve themselves because of it. But sometimes they take it too far I agree. The teachers, chairmen do little to stop the bullying too

So who are the top of the food chain? The handsome jocks?

yeah I guess since its more psychological based than physical in nippon land

we never had bullying problems like these where children were forced to commite suicide because our teachers smack the shit out of brats

Attached: 1548516474117.png (400x400, 175K)

Shush

You cant be on the top or you'll stand out and get bullied, pretty girls get bullied, smart guys get bullied. The best you can do is be like everyone else

yeah but not to this extinct that if everyone combs their hair to the right and I comb mine to the left I will be beaten up and psychologically tormented

Attached: 1548176388944.png (252x105, 7K)

nice, we also had no bullying, and unlike your case we didn't even require any authoritarian deterrent like teachers to prevent it.

Bullying is very rare here, (probably more common in the lower levels of education though)

>Niggers are so retarded they think acting obnoxious should be allowed in school settings

Im talking about the country in general not some personal anecdote. There's alot of problems in this shit country but bullying isn't one of them

Attached: 1548176043829.jpg (226x85, 10K)

l talked about my personal case because you resorted to it first

>Incel frogposter worried about bullying
Like pottery.

don't pakistanis literally threaten to kill their christian and hindu classmates

>hello yes here are 14 great facts from my anus, number 6 will shock you!

boys will be boys

boys will be girls (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1551197807760.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

What is "soul' ? Do i have soul ? Is this free or expensive?

mongols are the only good asians

You have shitty taste.

Do you love Japan?

See the reality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_bullying

Attached: a18ea5f.jpg (760x411, 73K)

yeah I guess