Take that, racists

Take that, racists

Attached: 1555799672206.jpg (713x476, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre_Dame_de_Paris_Mosque
midilibre.fr/2019/04/16/les-vitraux-des-rosaces-de-notre-dame-de-paris-sauves-cest-un-peu-un-miracle,8134601.php
amazon.com/Phoenix-Rising-William-W-Johnstone-ebook/dp/B004NEW50C/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=phoenix rising&qid=1555853615&s=gateway&sr=8-16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make every building a glass square to own the nationalists

:O

Americans should be forbidden to give ANY opinion on Europe. Whether it be right-wing or left-wing, it's always shit.

They are pretty triggered already lol.

>A RANDOM PERSON POSTED A BAIT ARTICLE ON A MEME WEBSITE WHAT CAN WE DO AAAAHHHH

Attached: 1555796231473.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre_Dame_de_Paris_Mosque

>The Notre Dame de Paris Mosque (also The Mosque of Notre Dame in Paris: 2048; Russian: Meчeть Пapижcкoй Бoгoмaтepи) is a dystopian novel written by Russian author Elena Chudinova. The novel takes place in 2048 in France, taken over and ruled by Muslim immigrants.

>Muslim immigrants seized power in Western Europe. Sharia becomes the law of the land, Catholic churches are destroyed and desecrated. Frenchmen who did not convert to Islam are shut in ghettoes. The Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral is turned into the Al-Frankoni Mosque.

Guys?

Attached: She+definitely+waifu+material+also+that+last+panel+of+the+_8679f40496aa36dbb62f68b934d30be6.jpg (190x243, 17K)

>doing something that will last potentially for hundreds of years just to spite a minuscule political fringe group who will be erased from public memory in less than a generation

Attached: yikes man.jpg (933x824, 184K)

OBSESSED

Attached: 1549798349279.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

is she one of (((them)))?

That's burger tier

Attached: american litterature.jpg (480x640, 71K)

>doing something that will last potentially for hundreds of years just to spite a minuscule political fringe group who will be erased from public memory in less than a generation

Attached: 1555463077557.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

>Russian retards writes a shit novel to escape the grim reality of her down-the-shitter country called Russia

>President Ohmshidi
Kek

Based.

what's wrong with this?
sounds cool

seething swarthoid cope, russia is savior of white race and western values, deal with it!!!!!

The face of the "have sex" posters

>just to spite a minuscule political fringe group

That has nothing to do with it. They hate history and being reminded of history's existence, and they'll do anything to destroy it.

Attached: daily beast.png (819x809, 132K)

What the fuck, please tell me that’s not a real book.

Why Americans makes everything political? How the fuck is a church (or the enviromen)t left or right wing?

>Frenchmen who did not convert to Islam are shut in ghettoes.
sounds like paradise desu, an oasis of civilisation in a desert of animals in dirty streets

who is this soiboi and why do I keep seeing him?

kek to be honest I'll read that. I hope that's not how Americans see themselves though

Americans don't really have historical buildings aside from a couple meme houses in New England, so everything there is recent and subject to political controversies.

I move that we do the same for Europeans.
No more talking about American politics for y'all

Est ce que les vitraux ont survécu à l'incendie?

I've heard the only original one is safe

Oui: midilibre.fr/2019/04/16/les-vitraux-des-rosaces-de-notre-dame-de-paris-sauves-cest-un-peu-un-miracle,8134601.php

Attached: islamic gommunism.jpg (600x2560, 369K)

amazon.com/Phoenix-Rising-William-W-Johnstone-ebook/dp/B004NEW50C/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=phoenix rising&qid=1555853615&s=gateway&sr=8-16

>let the so called "alt-right" chose.

..I swear...

Les autres sont des reproductions? Ça doit pas être jeune quand même. Les plus vieux datent de quand?

>catholic churches are desecrated

Alt-righters now nothing about Islam do they?

Inchallah

>article claims that the alt right cares about judeo christian values
Who do these people think the alt right is? Are they just calling any conservative alt right?

Les vitraux qui ont survécu datent du 13ème siècle, alors que ceux qui n'ont pas eu cette chance dataient du 19ème. L'orgue est intact aussi. Au final les plus grandes pertes auront été le toit et la charpente.

The cathedral in Constantinople was desecrated by Muslims.

>5/5 stars
>William Johnstone really knows how to spin a yarn. I have read a lot of his westerns but never any of this type. This trilogy is well worth the read. Unfortunately the events are too close to possibilities with the current administration making it a scary read.

Kek

what? diversity is your strength too now?

Je serais intéressé de voir comment ils ont résisté. La viscosité du verre était elle différentes à cause d'une autre technique, les zones de pression causé par la chaleur dans l'église, etc

>This could be the present day headlines of what is happening in our country. It is well written, I enjoyed the story and it really made me think. Our country is be overtaken by people who don't care about our freedoms or our laws.
>5/5 stars

Europeans know about the shit that happens in the USA because we all understand your language and navigate websites where internal politics are discussed. This does not happen for Americans, who do not understand European languages and do not browse websites where internal European politics are discussed, so you just assume your shit applies to here. Especially when it comes to race relations.

>calls Istanbul "Constantinople" like an edgy 14 yo LARPing as a crusader
See? This is why Americans shouldn't give their opinions.

The design etc is from 1250. But apparently I was wrong, none is original. Glass has been changed many times. I just checked and all windows survived. Even if they're not 100% original they're probably the best stained glass windows I've ever saw

>Constantinople
WE WUZ KNIGHTS

Seems perfectly fine to me.

Attached: 52564_118_1553726376060.jpg (960x540, 71K)

remembering that ugly ass glass pyramid in the louvre I suspect the frogs might actually do this...

Miguel Hernandez/Fernandez

That is 1984 level of rewriting history. In 1500, Europe still had started to expand navigation around the world.

Fun fact: when Vikings nigged Constantinople, they left graffitis in the Basilica, but somehow I doubt our amerifriend will think particularly bad about that because the History Channel coproduced a cool series with a badass and hot main character

Yes, stained glass isn't eternal. If you could see it over many hundred years, it would look like molasses. It's viscous and drip, but not at human scale.