He isn’t refusing to go to Easter Sunday mass with the rest of his family

>he isn’t refusing to go to Easter Sunday mass with the rest of his family

Attached: 4B7F40CE-1692-43D5-AF12-09487C715E1E.jpg (499x373, 60K)

Am at family dinner since 12, its 16 now and we're not even near the end, please kill me this is unbearable

>mass

Are you 12? Just leave nigga lmao

I got roped into going to a family gathering where I was going to be a third wheel anyway. Much more fun than spending the day inside with a bottle of wild turkey and Resident Evil 2. So much more fun.

how inconsiderate. maybe that's how they do things in the u s a

Yeah. When I get bored I leave and if I don’t feel like going I don’t show up. Pretty great way of going about life.

I guess it's better than me faking an entire persona of a polite and gentle young man when in reality I despise half of everyone in there. I don't think I ever dropped my smile once, I feel dirty

my family doesn't go to church

My family hasn't gone to church in like fifteen years.

or do easter dinner for that matter. my mom's making deviled eggs, steak and twice baked potatoes but no traditional easter food
laying in bed witnessing euro butthurt because americans don't shit themselves on bunny day

bluepilled as fuck
going to church today made me consider going more often, the choir was full of cute girls

I can't just leave, I'm from a well behaved family you can't just live like this

My family doesnt even go. The kids search eggs the rest eats and drinks.

he isn't drinking wine in his country villa with his father, uncles and cousins

We drink beer and vodka in our huge ass garden on the countryside does that count as a good effort? We are also having shashlik right now.

Whatever feels good friend.
We had anelloni al forno and lamb for lunch.

They all carry a plethora of diseases in their moist holes, Igor.

1.) my name is Gregor
2.) those girls are PURE. FUCK you luigi

>hurrrr those gurls are pure
Keep deluding yourself

Attached: 1555828705998.png (800x748, 168K)

>going to ch*rch

Attached: image.jpg (356x450, 21K)

>mass
Get out my country

who is he?

Robespierre

God bless