Controversial opinion: Whites are still a tropical species

If you take away their clothes and heating, Europeans would get hypothermia and die 9 months out of 12 that exist.
Whites are clearly very poorly equipped to deal with the harsh nature of northern latitudes and have virtually no adaptations to living in such environments.

Attached: 20160808body-1.jpg (1040x1182, 221K)

how is that controversial? No one thinks hairless chimps are anything but a hot climate species

melanin is literally designed to make the skin more susceptible to the heat

East Asians are the only cold-adapted winter species.

Andaman islanders have a natural body temperature of 38

its not all that controversial, european winters are lot milder than the US midwest, despite being at a much higher latitude.

They have the adaptation of being able to plan ahead so they could stock up to survive through winter.

it's to avoid sunburn

Where did that meme even come from? Europe is temperate paradise for it's location.

>pic
I-I want to warm her up OWO

>hairless chimps
You're a chimp luigi, along with niggers and ahmeds
Us normal whites are human along with east asian honorary aryans

whites are chimps, we are GORILLAS

then why are people so miserable here? We should move back to the subtropics

So does Inuits. Without their seal coats, they freeze. Without water and some shade to be under, the African dies of overheat and dehydration.

Misery creates progress

dumb meme

>meme
It's not. Obstacles force us to adapt and evolve.

Take a look at this folks, this is what progress looks like

Attached: 1200px-The_Triumph_of_Death_by_Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder.jpg (1200x856, 434K)

this, all those Ivans milling around villages getting blackout drunk are going to birth the next generation of intellectuals

progress and evolution are completely different processes, brainlet

>the plague
>based art
Your point?
>are going to birth the next generation of intellectuals
Well they've done so consistently for centuries now

>progress and evolution are completely different processes,
Depends on the context. What I said is true for both.

progress is cumulative, evolution isn't

>evolution isn't
Debatable.
Human evolution was certainly cumulative in terms of our intellectual capacity.

yeah try to stock some evolution points

Use F you blackoid, whites can survive in low sun areas blackies die of crickets ir other vitamin inefficiencies

Not that controversial, it's well evidenced. Both types of exclusive ancestor groups to whites spent some time living in the Med during prior glacial conditions.

Russet whites are half adapted to cold conditions (put on weight easily) and moderate-warm.

i'm too pale to spend much time in the sun, so i guess i'm perfectly equipped for some depressing cloudy shithole in northern europe

Because youre poor and have no social mobility or economic activity and progresss.

Tropical areas is not suited for any humans youll die of heat if youre the blackest guy on earth and be sweating your ass off, african populations lived in more of less temperate Savannah climate around 70F that had no winter.

Nope, Australoids and Neanderthals are

I stand corrected blacks historically. ived in 90 degree temperature but under rainforests to block the sun.

>If you take away their clothes and heating, Europeans would get hypothermia and die 9 months out of 12 that exist.
>if you take away their evolutionary advantages, europeans wouldn't be adapted to their enviroments
Duh. Brainlet post.

People are "meant" to be wherever they want to be. OP is just another coward who fears extreme weather and is trying to use biology to justify it. He's probably one dumb motherfucker too because I know in my own country the people that move to Arizona and boast of the warmth 24/7 are the dumbest of the dumb fucks the nation has to offer.

>Russet

What the fuck do you even mean? Just say Gingers.

Whites, in some aspects, can withstand cold weather more than ppl of color. 11-celsius degrees seems to be a normal temperature to whites, for me, it's very cold.

Do you really think even the lowest IQ nigger can't do that? What kind of Jow Forumstard bullshit are you spouting? Lmao.

Whites are adapted to low sunshine and UV, not cold. That's why skin cancer kills heaps of kiwis and aussies. Only Jow Forumstards think we're adapted to cold. East Asians are more cold adapted.

Gingers are russet/black hybrid. Bone up.