A certain blend of 11 herbs and spices

a certain blend of 11 herbs and spices

Attached: ybbhmd5.png (420x550, 15K)

They opened a kfc here last year. Is it worth a try?

no

There was literally police calls when KFC ran out of chicken in England. What will we do without Kentucky and its food.

Attached: AbrahamLincoln_FTR.jpg (1240x775, 132K)

I just wish there was a fast food place that sold grilled chicken burgers and whatnot
Deep frying ruins all fold

Attached: Burger-Kings-New-Grilled-Chicken-Sandwich-2019-Version.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Colonel Sanders called Blacks niggers

Most burger chains have grilled chicken now

Looks good desu
Id try it

It's been a thing in Canada for 65 years

No i went there omce and I unironically almost puked. The only people that go there are black americans no joke

i ironically love KFC. not black btw

I've heard that the KFC of America sucks major balls. The KFC of HK are not too bad, though I do prefer [spoiler]Jolibee[/spoiler]. So how bad is it, Amerimutts?

no.

Attached: original.png (420x387, 11K)

>My God, that gravy is horrible. They buy tap water for 15 to 20 cents a thousand gallons and then they mix it with flour and starch and end up with pure wallpaper paste. And I know wallpaper paste, by God, because I've seen my mother make it. ... There's no nutrition in it and they ought not to be allowed to sell it. ... crispy recipe is nothing in the world but a damn fried doughball stuck on some chicken.
>t. colonel sanders
maybe it's different in europe, though

KFC stores are so dirty and the food is so greasy and oily. Used to be super good but they went down hill recently.

I never had KFC. Growing up my mom said they used roaches to batter the chicken, so I never had any

yes. it's better than popeyes

You're an honorary black then

in europe it costs about 3x the price of american kfc

no popeyes in europe

They went downhill like fifteen years ago bro

Thinking you're trolling but not sure

Attached: based popeyes .jpg (1305x979, 454K)

show me the menu and I'll be the judge

Yuo are not real canadian. Meet me at popeyes on 17th ave and we'll see if kfc is better fag.

Was he racist?