This is the leader of a billion plus catholics

What goes through your mind when you look at this image?

Attached: 640_pope_kisses_feet_2019_04_12_15_14_58.jpg (642x382, 33K)

The vatican councils were a mistake. Fuck the new narratives

That's I'm not religious but I respect him for actually doing what the book says he's supposed to do.

He shouldnt do that. You should only prostrate before Allah.

>What goes through your mind when you look at this image?
He's trying too hard, perhaps beyond what's dictated by the essence of Christianity.

I wish Pius XIII was the real current pope

Attached: 2.6_YoungPope_Main.jpg (633x356, 260K)

amin

Attached: 00.jpg (750x1024, 232K)

Doing what he is supposed to do
>Evidence for the practice on this day goes back at least to the latter half of the 12th century, when "the pope washed the feet of twelve sub-deacons after his Mass and of thirteen poor men after his dinner."[7] From 1570 to 1955, the Roman Missal printed, after the text of the Holy Thursday Mass, a rite of washing of feet unconnected with the Mass. For many years Pius IX performed the foot washing in the sala over the portico of Saint Peter's, Rome.

The greatest sin of religious heads is hubris and hypocrisy. Papacy is bullshit on principle but I respect the current Pope considerably more than his predecessors or other similar figureheads.
A great man, even if his cause is flawed.

What would Jesus do?

Well according to the book probably that

Yes commies embrace all that bullshit, average Catholics don't like that guy.

I'm not that familiar with christianity, but isnt humility one of the core tenets?

This.

God I wish that were me.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY DO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Attached: 1555510203230.png (785x1000, 254K)

Feeling pretty good about not having any religious leaders right now

You have no idea what the meaning of the actual act was

>durr lets just kiss any random cunt's feet
>because foot fetishism is what christianity's all about

Yeah, I bet Jesus sucked on peoples' toes wherever he went.

Yeah, the feet of his subordinates, not some random people, ya dolt

I think he is living according to the overall teachings of Christ and that his humility is a great example for people everywhere.

>after 40 years of John Pedophile the Second and Palpatine the First finally elect a good christian
>reee fucking SJW pope we need baysed Borgias back
Why are tradlarpers so retarded?

Attached: EE771954-1303-4FD6-9F69-31EFAE5DD898.png (251x201, 8K)

tradlarpers would survive 5 minutes in an actual traditional society
social pressure is very high not to mention honor killings and all that shit

Becuase edgy retarded Jow Forumstards want holy wars and a pope that calls for war against muslims (but not against based best allies). Of course, no conservative good christian boi would ever actually go to war, they would still prefer to bitch about women on capeshit movies while watching trap animu

go get crucified and turn other cheek

actually the church has been against wars since their state got cucked by garibaldi
they strongly opposed italy's partecipation in WW1

Seems like he acts like a proper Christian. There are some of these types in Germany still, they vote CDU or CSU and are reallllly big on stuff like health care, pensions and other social politics.

>tradlarpers would survive 5 minutes in an actual traditional society
Yes, I‘m sure able-bodied white males who spend their days whining on the internet about not being born extremely rich, tall and handsome will do just fine in a performance-based society.

based

I didn't know you wash feet with your mouth.

I guess communist make better Christians than Catholics.

what should he do in line with Catholicism according to 4channel(tm)

Catholicism in a nutshell

Do any of you fuckers actually think this is biblical or are you just jerking off to the fact that the pope is le owning teh right wing?
There is nothing christian about this at all

I would give my life for the pope.

Attached: 1386430668195.png (400x493, 181K)

communism is materialistic christianity anyway

If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

Catholics are not Christians, so who gives a fuck. They are also almost exclusively non-white. This seems like exactly what I'd expect.

That's I'm not religious but I think the Pope is a joke, Catholics are cucks and it's always pretty amusing when I see them mocked Protestants LOL

If it weren't for nogs and beaners the Catholic church would be dead.

This pope is a fucking fake placed by the Jews.
>Gays
>trans
>muslims
OKAY!

We need a new schism and this pope needs to get beheaded. He doesn't speak for God, not sure what demon he speaks for but it is not for sure God.