Is Nintendo Switch the most disappointing console ever?

Is Nintendo Switch the most disappointing console ever?

Attached: 1555592869819.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

That would had been the WiiU.

but doctor,i'm the soyjack

They hijacked Bayonetta and No More Heroes, I'll end up buy in one and have it.

It's called the Switch because it makes you switch back to PC gaming.

Attached: interested linux frog.jpg (640x479, 67K)

people bought a wii u?

Nintendo is a gigantic disappointment

They taught me the limits of Japanese development and design. Capable of incredible feats in some regards, with a certain consistency often lacking in western design. But they make 0% progress without a westerner kicking them up the backside.

>go to /v/
>everyone defends Oniontendo and their shitty library with the exception of 4 or 5 games
>Jow Forums
>everyone is reasonable and see it how it is, simply not worth buying until nintendo decides to try again

I knew it was a case of too many spics
that's why I can't go back to that board anymore. it's more spic ridden than south USA

Are mexican into Nintendo?

It certainly explains the rampant low IQ posting, and how easily people are led by basic marketer shilling into console wars. But at least you can get the odd thread with worthy discussion.

Their fans gobble it up regardless so why bother

>linux
>PC gaming
WTF

bruce telling whats up

all of latin america is made of shitty shonen anime, nintendo games and black people slang

That's true of all developers

I still haven't finished BotW
I'm waiting for the VR update to get back into it

If you've done almost everything in the game bar beating Ganon, you're really not missing much. It's a non-ending. The pacing of the game is whack.

>The console war shitposters on /v/ are STILL third world Brazilian slum-rats
Nice to see things haven't changed since /vint/. Hopefully Hiro makes flags on /v/ a permanent feature.

Attached: 1554726997607.png (1674x740, 719K)

Yes.
>tfw ps5 will have backwards compatibility

Attached: 1554968351053.png (503x287, 104K)

should make flags a thing on /a/ as well. all the shonen capeshitter powerlevel idiots would be exposed to be mexicans.

For real?

Attached: 1491072545599.png (1320x600, 700K)

No, it's xbox

Probably.. It gets a pass if you see it as nothing but a portable. 3DS successor

Mario Kart 8 and Tropical Freeze were the only good ones on there though.

>Brazilian shitting on Nintendo
I found that amusing knowing that you idiots only buy a playstation for Fifa and I said this as an idort. Seriously, you're the only reason the PS3 survive.