How much is chopped off from your paycheck for taxes and social security contributions in your country?

How much is chopped off from your paycheck for taxes and social security contributions in your country?

Attached: D4.jpg (960x684, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tax-rates.org/taxtables/sales-tax-by-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this retarded gay world

13% for everything
> and you get exactly what you're paying for

Attached: 1553013558924.png (375x294, 52K)

13% income tax
Social security is paid by employer (as far as i remember)
BUT
Sales tax is almost 20%

So also post your cunt's sales tax

I earn €160k

I keep about 65% of that

15%

Income tax and social security contributions eat up 50% of my gross salary
Also the VAT is 24%

Attached: 1475405213938.png (564x452, 139K)

So basically after you received your paychek and then spent you money shopping govt will eat almost 75% of your money(earned and spent).

Woah. Is Finland a welfare state? Or you tricky finns are secretly digging a high-tech tunnel to kremlin?

For me on paper it's 1605 euros and after all taxes i bring home 1000 euros,so quite a lot.

US has no national sales tax, but most states and cities/counties charge sales tax.
Where I am I pay around 7% sales tax which I think is on the higher end for America.
Places like Delaware and Oregon have 0% sales tax

when taxes are islamic communism but you pay more taxes than communist canada
but less goes towards healthcare. I mean somebody needs to bomb those brown people for Israel.

Just name the state where you live
tax-rates.org/taxtables/sales-tax-by-state

i hate this place

wtf, how come places like Mexico are still shitholes, all companies from all of the world should be moving there right now and the common people should swim in money, that's what libertarians say

His after taxes money is still like 5 times more than average wage in Russia, but since his taxes are so big, he has superior infrastructure, healthcare, education system etc.

Its a little confussing. It stands at 45% of gross pay 1 (taxes and contributions paid by employee), when you add part paid by employer its at 38% (gross 2). I dont know whichthis graph means

Thought Canada would be worse...

Russian economy is badly depritiated by devalvation

>is still like 5 times more than average wage in Russia
I forgot to ask you, p*le.

>that's what libertarians say
It's no just taxes. Don't forget about shit like regulations, protectionism, cronies in beaurocracy

>Germany
>70k

>wage tax = 16k (23%)
>solidarity tax = 880 (1,2%)

>pension fund = 6,5k (9%)
>unemployment insurance = 875 (1,2%)
>public health insurance = 4,2k (6%)
>nursing care insurance = 950 (1,3%)

>taxes = 16.874,64 € (24%)

>social security contributions = 12.571,36 € (18%)

>NET SALARY = 40.554,00 €

Germany doesn't use tax brackets like Austria or the US but a progressive-linear system. 42% marginal tax rate is the maximums until something like 250k when you pay the so-called rich rax wich is 45% marginal tax rate.

Taxation is theft.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 14K)

It's much higher than 25% in Sweden, usually around 45%, because the employer needs to pay other taxes which isn't counted as tax on the wage but actually is basically the same thing.

can someone post a non shit chart of income tax and countries? I really doubt the UK has lower taxes than the US

27% income tax (I only earn around 1.5k usd month)
12% social security
8% compulsory insurance fundo
Sales tax is variable, could go from 0% on stuff like beans and rice, to 100% on cigarretes

Too much

>America pays more in taxes
>They don't even have free healthcare

i get the income tax back in tax returns every year and only pay for social security because i only work in the summer and get paid $10/hr

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>belgium
Kek, I wonder where all that money goes.

Attached: A0W8ElS_d.jpg (640x238, 20K)