/asean/

edisi makan bang
No replying to shitpost y'all

Attached: 40d.jpg (1080x1372, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GtLs8zAFVi
ngopibareng.id/timeline/kolaborasi-bupati-mandailing-natal-dengan-menantu-jokowi-gagal-2260500
m.merdeka.com/uang/naik-kapal-perang-menteri-susi-pudjiastuti-tangkap-7-kapal-asing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=edsYc6tBbhk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEvjR0Mxk8g
sabrizain.org/malaya/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6oD_YhEGxQ&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1e8.jpg (600x742, 44K)

>Reimu with no tinge of armpit exposure
Shit taste

:(

Too far away senpai.
Here's your armpits though

Attached: 7dd.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0GtLs8zAFVi

We are all your friends here user!

Attached: 6h.jpg (540x720, 77K)

mediocre OP

>You will never have a childhood memories of homemade food like this

Attached: 7.webm (600x325, 2.87M)

Your mom never packed you lunch?

Is this based?

Attached: Info Publik Pemilu 2019.png (1045x555, 24K)

a mutual in my twitter looks like my dad in his heyday, his facial features 88% resemble my dad, he follows a lot of girls just like my dad, even his outfit exactly like the one my dad had in the 90s.

It's your dad from another timeline on a time travelling vacation

It could be your evil twin

not really

mad

How about this?

Attached: Info Publik Pemilu 2019.png (1028x607, 28K)

More elly

>That Mandailing Natal mayor got so butthurt with his redpilled citizens and resigned over the election result in his turf

kek

Ayen are u a sage?

Lul
ngopibareng.id/timeline/kolaborasi-bupati-mandailing-natal-dengan-menantu-jokowi-gagal-2260500

pengen makan mie....

Attached: 8ab057ed.jpg (1050x1400, 1.56M)

i think you can call him daddy now, orei

post outfit

Attached: 81.jpg (800x640, 342K)

Not him but
Care to enlighten a friend?

(()) is indicating that the name enclosed are jewish. So I dig up jewish surnames and there isn't any indication that those name are of jewish descent.

I mean where is this Jewish surname compilation?

Are you the one asking about history stuff in previous thread?

Attached: 1554382040442.jpg (1882x1272, 441K)

Looks reddit to me dawg

Me on the left

Me in the middle

Indonesian world when?

What?

m.merdeka.com/uang/naik-kapal-perang-menteri-susi-pudjiastuti-tangkap-7-kapal-asing.html

Is this even for real??? and look how ots not causing war

Attached: 20190422_003352.png (1080x1538, 632K)

Imperialistic indonesian world when?

How can I help you conquer korea and japan first?

Yes I am

Is it hard to make your own steak? Where's Ariff? Any tip how to cook steak properly?

It's in our waters so yes, her usual shticks are to bomb those ships and deport the fishermen.

We tried several times, never worked out too well :(

It's real, but they couldn't found evidence of them doing illegal fishing, so she let them go.

sad tbqh

the Russian empire should return

Attached: images - 2019-04-21T234419.811.jpg (602x425, 25K)

You can check out Raja Bersiong (1968) movie, written and screenplay by none other than Tunku Abdul Rahman himself.

Raja Bersiong or his real name Raja Ong Maha Perita Deria was a Srivijayan king of Kedah (Langkasuka at this time was already under Srivijayan rule). In this movie, there is mention of Menora dance and also other dances. You can check out their outfit too, representing the culture of Melayu Segenting Kra at that time.

Menora dance
youtube.com/watch?v=edsYc6tBbhk

Raja Bersiong (1968)
youtube.com/watch?v=dEvjR0Mxk8g

Attached: am-41.jpg (426x336, 49K)

Shes probably the ministry with highest approval rate on current admin. She doesnt have any political ties with any party and purely professional. All of her program gives the best result. She was a high school dropout but successful businesswoman.

Attached: negara negara lama.png (682x900, 1.7M)

Will do tomorrow
Thanks dude I dunno how you got all these info (history, politics and other shit)

>Usman-Harun
MacDonald house bombing never forget!
A historyfag compiled everything you would ever need in his library, just visit his library.
sabrizain.org/malaya/

you don't get to bring friends

Attached: Usman Janatin.jpg (541x720, 33K)

You take care of the north and we take care of the south, let's aim for Indo-Slavic supremacy brother

Holy shiet this is from what age?

I wasn't even born yet lol

This is from Tarikh Patani (assumed written in 1450)

>Setelah berjaya mengalahkan Langkasuka (di Kedah), Raja dari Sriwijaya terus berusaha berasimilasi dengan cara mengahwini puteri Raja Langkasuka (Kedah) itu.
>Hasil dari perkahwinan itu, lahirlah putera-putera yang menggunakan gelaran ‘BANGSA’ (=WANGSA) juga.
>Putera yang tua kemudiannya telah ditabalkan menjadi Raja di Kedah (masih sebahagian Langkasuka pada masa itu), manakala yang adiknya dijadikan Raja di Langkasuka sebelah Timur.
>Setelah menang perang dan keadaan menjadi tenang, barulah Raja Sriwijaya mencari tempat untuk membuka negeri baharu di sebelah timur. Maka dimulakanlah kerja-kerja di kawasan sekitar Patani sekarang. Sebelum itu kerajaan Patani belum wujud. Mulai ketika itu barulah berkembang kerajaan Patani, yang diasaskan oleh raja-raja keturunan Sri Wijaya. Negeri ini dijadikan pusat pemerintahan Sri Wijaya di sebelah Pantai Timur.
>Semenjak itu kawasan federasi Langkasuka telah diubah nama menjadi JAYA, dengan Rajanya ialah Raja Sriwijaya. Pada masa itu pusat pemerintahan utama ialah di Palembang. Ini bermakna, pada ketika itu nama Langkasuka telah mula ditinggalkan, digantikan dengan nama (SRI WI) JAYA. Nama Kedah masih diguna sebagai negeri naungan, manakala nama Patani sedang berkembang.
>Berikutnya, RAJA BANGSA yang memerintah di PATANI itu telah memperoleh dua orang putera dan dua orang puteri. Salah seorang puteranya bernama RAJA ANTIRA BANGSA (=Raja Indra Wangsa) dan yang seorang lagi bernama RAJA CANTERA BANGSA (=Raja Chandra Wangsa). Setelah cukup masanya, RAJA CANTERA BANGSA dititahkan oleh ayahandanya untuk menjaga Negeri LIGOR, manakala RAJA ANTIRA BANGSA dititahkan menjadi raja di Negeri Langkasuka (Patani).
>Mulai saat itulah BAHASA MELAYU telah dikembangkan di sini, mengikut bahasa di Sriwijaya.

>Mulai saat itulah BAHASA MELAYU telah dikembangkan di sini, mengikut bahasa di Sriwijaya.

So confirmed that Malay language was first expanded here during Srivijayan era

barai

MOOOOOODS

who /ngalong/ here

not in 50 yrs to a century, brother.

me

senpai here?
how to get rid of this insomnia, i fell asleep in about an hour and felt get waken up easily in this past 6 months.
notably i recognize i piss >3 times in a night

Attached: 229.png (300x100, 17K)

Get a gf and cuddles till you asleep.

how do you even get one in the first place?
i don't even remember when i had good coversation with females.
last i talked to one is tuesday 16th of april

Attached: 1518465328441.jpg (700x845, 146K)

Huh... Do you ever leave your parent basement!?

Was in the attic for a month or two when i was neet, user.
Also getting outside is becoming more boring just because. a-at least i still have books here in dorm.

Attached: 1554151965163.jpg (778x1100, 457K)

Indofags, I just read about Sukarno and it was really interesting. How is he generally viewed there today?

Attached: Soekarno.jpg (196x290, 18K)

Like American Founding Father, He really is a charismatic and have that great commanding presence

Yeah he seems like he was a brilliant and fearless guy, but what happened to him at the end?

Why haven't you take the Buddhismpilled yet /asean/?

youtube.com/watch?v=q6oD_YhEGxQ&t=6s

Buddhism is nifty but 1) my level of attachment is beyond help, and 2) 90% of white western converts to Buddhism are complete tools and I don't want that association.

Where did you get this picture of me?

There is no such a thing as "beyond help" in Buddhism, everyone were once in deepest part of the hell and the highest part of heaven.

>90% of white western converts to Buddhism are complete tools
I understand but there are sizable respectable western buddhists, even there are respectable middle eastern one. He once took care of Arhat monk for years, very kind and calm gentleman I'd say.

Soeharto coup'ed him with the help of the CIA. His daughter later became the fifth president and the first female one.

>not joining the great muslim culling of 2020
baka

>Muslim culling
I'd culling muslims

Are there any Burmese posters on Jow Forums?

I saw some couple years back, but I don't see them post after that.

bro, tell me about thai papaya seeds

What would you like to know about it?? all I knew it's edible help with thinning out intestinal worms

I need papaya seeds. because there is a huge disease in papaya farms here in Peru and the farmers are looking for new clean papaya seeds.
so I told my viet gf who also speaks lao and thai if she could help on purchasing thai papaya seeds online, instead I will do the same from Indonesia and my lbs gfs are already helping me in finding papaya seeds from the Philippines.
once I have all those seeds there , I will test which type is more suitable for Peru climate.
so
which Thai province produces the most papayas?

Attached: 6e96bc8d - copia (2) - copia - copia - copia - copia.jpg (592x580, 93K)

I can't be too specific on provincial level, but my best bet is north eastern part of Thailand.

There was a Burmese poster here about a couple weeks ago. He didn't seem to be a proxy.

are you a real thai or just a fucking white?