Say hello to the Chinese of ww2, /his/. They were the first ones to die in the war, they fought for the longest time...

Say hello to the Chinese of ww2, /his/. They were the first ones to die in the war, they fought for the longest time, they suffered the most casualties and were the only ones who didn't commit any mass atrocities to any other nationality in the war (except to themselves). After the war, the newly established PRC even treated the Japanese who were left behind in the mainland well, and considered them too victims of Imperial Japan. Was there any other cunt in ww2 who truly were the good guys like the Chinese?

Attached: WW2_posters_01.jpg (682x850, 137K)

The Maoists.

Haha you posted on the wrong board

fuck off /his/
also yes the amerisharts were the good guys for firebombing japan

Weebs are coming.

Fuck. Now it's obvious I was the same user and was just judging the difference in reaction between the two boards. Fuck.

If anyone reads this, please sage this thread and I will try again tomorrow.

just fucking delete it retard lmao

You can't delete threads in Jow Forums you Singaporean sack of shit.

yeah of course i wouldnt know that because i dont try to make retarded social experiments on autistic anonymous imageboards

>i wouldnt
> i dont
Well I don't care you failed abortion of a country. We are all autists equal by nature, and I am free to do autistic shit in my autistic cambodian rice making forum. Now fuck off and use sage because I want to retry my shit again when more white bois are awake.

bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: pink_wojak_01.png (1070x601, 507K)

Communist maoisting conquering china good japan conquering china bad tiaming square rightist movement winnie the pooh

Attached: 1555563609340.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Ja, deutsche volk

Attached: 1555542462110.jpg (1276x1356, 63K)

Wow

Daily reminder that while the Nationalists were fighting and dying against the Japanese the CPC sat around and did nothing so they could easily win the civil war and then steal all of the credit for fighting off the Japanese.

Attached: IMG_8377.jpg (369x387, 19K)

>didn't commit any mass atrocities to any other nationality in the war (except to themselves).
entirely circumstantial, a people who are willing to commit atrocities on themselves are more than willing to commit them upon others

he's right you know

Attached: based chiang.jpg (850x400, 58K)

God bless china

>Win everyone's sympathy in WW2II
>Wreck it all by becoming the worst communist state
>Most people would now rather side with Japan over china
Genius

really makes you think

Based

>good guys

there are no good or bad guys, only winners and losers

And the most casualities they did to themselves in a long walk through the desert.

You're ugly.