/shaving/ general

how are you shaving your beard?

Attached: 1553103249258.png (4000x2000, 2.17M)

I shave in the shower and then clean up what I missed when I get out. I get a smoother shave.

Shaving gives me acne.

with gillette to fight toxic masculinity

i dry shave with a straight shavette because Im lazy and it's quick

cut my face up quite a bit the first few times though

Attached: parker-srb-shavette.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

i shave with a knife

Safety razor with soap

Same what razor do you use?

I shave using my great-grandfathers rusty sword from the war, with the dried blood of T*rks still on it.
I also use Gillette Sensitive shaving cream and a levander aftershave.

once every 2 months i guess
first with the buzzing machine then with bent T razor thingy
i use the brush thing from long ago and stir it on wet soap and plop the soap foam on my face where im going to shave
then i shave with the bent T razor thing
after that, i unscrew the spray patent from some possibly gay perfume since the bottle is that of man body without head, arms or ass (including the body parts down from the tail bone), i pour some of the liquid in my cupped hand and splash it all over my face
I rub it in really thoroughly over my entire face
after the chemical soaks up and dries which is kinda really fast, i put some shaving lotion cream in very small amounts on my hand and spread it over the area where i shaved
if i see a zit or something of the sort on area of skin where i shaved, i pop it, drain it and pour peroxide thing on it and do not stop draining it and pouring peroxide until i hear and see the bubbles bubbling, after 5 minutes i put a speck of skin colored woman cream thing on it to conceal it
after it is all set and done, i slap my self with each hand 3 times so that the area where i shaved becomes the same or very similar color as the rest of my face

Based

I use a safety razor.
I use shaving cream which I apply with a shaving brush.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

i use the same thing, but i thought that was for women brush for their makeup

Some gilette thing, cant check right now
Before i used disposable cheap thingies but they also gave me acne

Wtf are they shaving against the grain?

I shave with Cloud's sword.

Cringe

I stopped shaving when Gillette attacked men

Can anyone recommend me an electric razor for daily use that won't break the bank? I've been using cheap bic shit my whole life and it gives me awful burn and cuts.

I shave once a week. I hate having to do so since it takes like 15 minutes but I hate having an itchy face even more.

I trimmed it a little bit today
Wilk shave tomorrow

Attached: 20190421_203315.jpg (1073x653, 315K)

It's the only way if you want a proper shaving. Not recommended for sensitive skins, though.

I would get one of those small shavers barbers use. They leave a stubble but that's the best you can get if you want to stay irritation-free.

I've tried 2 cheap foil shavers and they just didn't work right. If my beard got 3 days old they didn't work at all. Wet shaving is easier.

my skin is sensitive but my tip isn't, what a waste

>those small shavers barbers use
What are they called?

I don't know desu. You have to ask one. Maybe find a professional supply store and they'll tell you.

electric razor, dry
works like a charm if you shave every day but i'd rather get kicked in the balls than have to use it on some 3-4 days old stubble

Straight edge razor

Th

Attached: braun-electric-razors.png (630x420, 75K)

I fell for the safety razors meme and bought a wilkinson classic.
They don't shave as close as the mach 3.
Basically I get stubble by five pm.

I don't

Attached: IMG_20190311_151211.jpg (620x1159, 360K)

dorco pace 6
tried a safety razor but it was garbage, maybe good for soyboys who want to waste 30 minutes shaving everyday.

>shaving

Attached: 1554812479567.jpg (750x562, 31K)

Absolute soy
You look like you have a vinyl collection

Attached: 1547964046079.png (645x773, 11K)

I do have a vinyl collection. Me and my dad both collect. Never tried anything soy related though.

high test svenfren

I don't really have real beard growth so I sometimes I just scissor cut all longer hairs off my face, much faster
In winter I kept snot stopper
Last week I cut all away since winter has ended
Nothing worth mentioning in shaving stuff

>i dry shave with a straight shavette because Im lazy and it's quick

>cut my face up quite a bit the first few times though

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x794, 33K)

I use a safety razor and shaving cream

This thing looks gay and retarded but it's secretly based and redpilled. My father got it as a gift 10 or so years ago but he stopped shaving clean around the time I was 16 so he gave it to me. Takes a minute to shave and it does a much better job than a regular cartridge razor. You don't need any cream or water and the blades last like 5 years. Less time spent shaving in the morning, no money spent on shaving cream or cartridges, no cuts or slicing off the tops of pimples. It even has a little conventional electric shaver on the front to trim down your beard to a length that can be shaven if you're going from a long beard to a clean shave.

Attached: braun-electric-razors.png (630x420, 75K)

How do I trim my beard so that it's just a short stubble instead of a clean shave? with one of these. how much do they cost?

it's true btw, once you get good at it you can get it all off in a really short amount of time, and unlike safety razors, it's good on any length of hair. I'd like to use an actual straight razor like pic related, but they're expensive and you have to regularly sharpen them. With a shavette, you can just pop a new blade in for cheap, but they're easier to fuck up with than a full-length straight razor, from what I've heard

I fucking hate shaving because no matter how close I get, my hair is so dark that I still have a permanent ugly shadow. I wish I could get rid of it

use a good shaving cream or shave butter to expose the follicles as much as possible, and consider using or a straight razor. it's the closest shave I've ever gotten, but there's a bit of a learning curve

Same,its like light green in color after shaving and makes it look weird

If you want to keep a short beard you should get a regular electric one instead. The Braun one is for a clean shave.

Attached: kemei-haircut-waterproof-electric-trimmer-shaver-hair-clipper-29316.jpg (1000x1002, 43K)

Over 11 years since I last shaved. But when I did shave I used normal Bic disposable ones.

Attached: IMG_20190314_122612.jpg (799x957, 512K)

wtf you some old niggas

I use a safety razor right now. I honestly feel like I got a better shave with a disposable razor since I have to be so careful as to not cut myself with the safety razor.

The only thing I haven't tried is a good shaving cream/butter, because they're fucking expensive.

I'm 32. I grew old early. And grey.

I switched to using those pink female body hair "pussy razors". Venus or whatever they are called. The acne basically went away when i started using those. My face skin is similar to vagina apparently.

I'm not. I like my beard.

They just actually put shit in there that's good for your skin. For some reason men hate having nice skin and refuse to use any kind of skin products

Embrace the med bvll genetics and show off your perpetual 4am stubble.

Safety razor with Japanese feather blades.
Also use a badger hair brush for my shaving foam.
Pretty much this.
The stubble looks alright at times. My GF likes the shadow it leaves.

Attached: pro.jpg (1500x1219, 216K)

>tfw don't shave because of the double chin

Attached: 14567567.jpg (221x228, 9K)

NOOO I DON'T WANNA

Same experience. But apparently people say if you're getting a better shave with a disposable razor, you're not using the safety razor properly/well enough. Thoughts?

Lol. First times I shaved I used to get razor burn because I was thinking I was doing it wrong.

>green proraso

It's about 2€ in italy, how much are you paying in US?

I wish I had wh*Te beard genetics and only had to shave once a week

Sounds more like Asian genetics

Take the fatpill,embrace it

Attached: 20190421_222846.jpg (1414x570, 389K)

>try shaving against the grain
>get red skin and lots of ingrown hairs

Is it because you're fat or because you have a weak jaw? I'm the later

I was fat, I lost weight, but I still have loose skin after this.