You guys realize Jesus didn't actually RAISE from the dead, right...

You guys realize Jesus didn't actually RAISE from the dead, right.. It was made up by the early christian church as a teaching device to the Greek polytheists. In fact, the earliest surviving Christian document the Gospel According to Mark suspiciously never even mentions the resurrection of Jesus. It was only in the later 3 Gospels that Resurrection of Jesus was upended to Mark, and claimed to be true. Jesus was just a man who opposed Roman occupation, who was tried and executed for disturbing the peace, and put on a cross to die. What's important about Christianity isn't the fairy tales but the teachings of Jesus. Don't let the Jews who wrote the Bible fool you by their "chosen one" propaganda.

Attached: pepeAghhh.png (1228x1150, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_tomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>religion is a lie
wow no way, how does nobody know this yet

>You guys realize Jesus didn't actually RAISE from the dead, right

Attached: necroprof.jpg (896x672, 187K)

Attached: 1406950825807.gif (360x203, 793K)

how about lazarus bro

christ defeated death

An empty tomb?

Attached: 1477391026068.png (550x296, 384K)

Attached: 1464637302473.jpg (222x228, 6K)

what is the fucking point of posts like this
you do realize rome doesn't exist right? whatever "actually" happened with jesus is totally immaterial in the face of the realities of the present and post-biblical past. in reality, outside of your rationalizations, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS DON'T GET ALONG. this is true all through medieval europe, the early modern period, all the way up until basically the last century when more and more people became atheists.

>You guys realize Jesus didn't actually RAISE from the dead, right
Jesus was a renaissance man who discovered biological reversal of decay sorry to burst your bubble

The important thing is that Jesus actually was crucified and died (every history believes this to be correct) because the Koran says he didn't and because its the literal word of god their entire religion is a joke

He was just as human as Muhammad was. His mother was no a virgin, his actual father was Joseph. He had a normal childhood. He got radicalized by Rome and went on a campaigning to differ Roman rule. Romans executed him as a result. Pilot probably thought Jesus was a just insane lunatic that militant religion can sometimes bring out of people. Jesus died, he was stabbed. 60 years past by and the Jewish rebellion happened leading to the expulsion of Jews from Judea. It was during this time that the first manuscript of the Bible was written. 60 years after Jesus's death, and in the middle of a war and forced exodus. I wonder why Jesus could have been revered as a more than mortal? But even still, nobody claimed he raised from the dead until 20 years after that when the Jews had settled in Greece. The Greeks liked their polytheistic religion and the Jews who followed Jesus needed a way to convert them. So they made it up.

Dumb american jew puppets

jesus actually preaches against rebelling against the roman state in the bible itself, which kind of goes against your whole narrative here

It doesn't even make sense. Jesus was raised from the dead and spent like 2 days on Earth before going back to Heaven. It is so obviously made up.

You have to understand the entire purpose of the Bible was to convert polytheistic Greeks.

You're dumb for believing a human can actually be resurrected.

He's human and he's also a God. He can do everything he wants.

Attached: 1516887462902.gif (400x300, 1011K)

jesus didn't die on cross

You can be a Christian without believing he was resurrected or preformed miracles.

why did he shout "mission accomplished" then?

true he died in nippon

No you can't.

How am i supposed to believe some random fatso who shoots innocents for fun and has actively opposed to every christian teaching, such as demonizing celibacy and promoting sodomy? How can i trust someone who opposes christianity can give me truth about christianity?

The Jews took it upon themselves and made themselves completely responsible for the execution of the man, and he accepted it as the ultimate sacrifice to atone for the sins of those who didn't deserve it. He resurrected so the truth was spread.

based

Yeah well he was buried in Kashmir so suck this long one weeb

>It was made up by the early christian
Getting closer to trutg

>You guys realize Jesus didn't actually RAISE from the dead, right.. It was made up by the early christian church as a teaching device to the Greek polytheists. In fact, the earliest surviving Christian document the Gospel According to Mark suspiciously never even mentions the resurrection of Jesus. It was only in the later 3 Gospels that Resurrection of Jesus was upended to Mark, and claimed to be true. Jesus was just a man who opposed Roman occupation, who was tried and executed for disturbing the peace, and put on a cross to die. What's important about Christianity isn't the fairy tales but the teachings of Jesus. Don't let the Jews who wrote the Bible fool you by their "chosen one" propaganda.

Attached: descarga.png (231x218, 9K)

I mean, in all reality.. He probably did. They mention in in Mark (the earliest written text) and it was the preferred method of execution for the Romans when dealing with thieves and crooks. It also makes sense that they speared him in the gut to make sure he was dead. What Mark doesn't mention was that Jesus got resurrected (because he didn't) the Resurrection was invented 20 years later.

You can't be a Catholic but you can still be a Christian. Just follow the proverbs and his teachings. You don't need all the miracle shit to weigh you down. Save that for Harry Potter.

No you can't.
I believe that he was the greatest man, a God and he could perform miracles. That he will save us from our sins at the end.

Maybe at the end of the days you will pray to Harry Potter, but I stand with Jesus.

literally who gives a fuck
you sound like an actual child and this is your first introduction to "real" history
none of it nullifies TWO THOUSAND YEARS of real actual history or the faith that people have or what christianity makes people do even without faith

>follow the proverbs and his teachings. You don't need all the miracle shit to weigh you down. Save that for Harry Potter
you are an actual atheist
shut the fuck up

>the Resurrection was invented 20 years later.

Attached: 1545321967494.png (543x443, 24K)

no, he did not

Attached: jesus-4.jpg (413x550, 109K)

Because you have clouded judgement from Christianity being taught from your childhood. All other religions are false except the one you happened to be born into right? Oh yeah.. I believe it. If you like what Jesus taught then follow his teachings, but don't convince yourself he was anything other than a human.

Your faith is just that. Faith. You have faith that he was resurrected. Not proof, not logic. I'm saying if you like the teachings of Jesus then follow the teachings. You can at the same time believe to "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" but deny the fact that Jesus was raised from the dead or preformed miracles. There's nothing wrong with looking at Jesus as a teacher, but not as a messiah.

>What Mark doesn't mention was that Jesus got resurrected (because he didn't)
ask me how I know you're retarded

Attached: Capture.png (1066x858, 117K)

Exactly. That's where it ends. No Resurrection they went to the tomb and then left. And later versus 9-20 were added on saying he was resurrected.

>Line 6: He has risen

"For many people of [Greek] antiquity, empty tombs were seen as signs not of resurrection but of assumption, that is, the person being taken bodily into the divine realm. "

AGAIN confirming the purpose of the earliest manuscripts of the Bible served to aid in the conversion of Greek polytheists. Which is why they were in written IN Greek.

"In Chariton's ancient Greek novel Callirhoe, the hero Chaereas finds his wife's tomb empty and immediately assumes the gods took her rather than believe she was resurrected or that her body was stolen by grave-robbers.[3][4] In Ancient Greek thinking, the connection between postmortem disappearance and apotheosis was strong and there are numerous examples of individuals conspiring, before their deaths, to have their remains hidden in order to promote their postmortem venerations.[4]

Arrian wrote of Alexander the Great planning his own bodily disappearance so that he would be revered as a god.[5][4]

Disappearances of individuals to be taken in the divine realm also occur in Jewish literature,[4] although they do not involve an empty tomb."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_tomb

did you even read my post
you keep trying to bring up "muh jesus was just some guy" like it's some kind of crazy revelation to you. and I'm telling you the actual material history does not matter in the face of what christianity actually became and what it means to people.
it doesn't matter. yes of course thanks to your epic facts and logic ive finally been convinced to totally denounce 2000 years of culture

Abandon the idea that Jesus was resurrected and keep your culture. What is so wrong with that?

Except i was not raised with religion you faggot. I am more pious than you will ever be.

Christ brought Lazarus from the dead, He satiated the hunger and thirst of this followers through his words which became food, He calmed the storm, and more importantly, he came back from the dead.

You can't do shit about it. This is just what happened. It already happened so it's pointless denying it, as it's pointless to deny the holocaust.

> but not as a messiah.
Get a load of this jew. Jesus will gladly forgive for the curse your ancestors set on you, only you have to accept him and have faith.

>YOUR culture
who are you then? do you think you're exempt from belonging to a culture for some reason? you're a dumb masochistic westerner, like most modern westerners

Your culture is probably similar to my culture, yes. I just wanted to investigate how something like Jesus's resurrection could have been true, and if it was false, how did such a thing end up in the Bible 60 years after his death.

oh so you're an academic then? you write papers and shit, working on a master's or phd maybe?
wait no you're a dumbass fucking teenager

>Christ brought Lazarus from the dead
Christ did not bring Lazarus from the dead.
>He satiated the hunger and thirst of this followers through his words which became food
He did not satiate the hunger and thirst of his followers though his words which didn't become food.
> He calmed the storm
He did not calm the storm
>he came back from the dead.
He did not come back from the dead.

He did however have some good ideas on how to live your life. Some of his quotes were very wise and hit a core part of human values still unmatched to this day.

This is the truth.

I am not a Jew as Judaism requires you to believe in miracles aswell. I come from a part of belief where miracles do not exist now, and the did not exist 2000 years ago during the Roman Empire or before that during the Egyptian dynasties. Miracles are miraculous because the defy logic. Logic which grounds the world we live in, and what makes daily life normal.

I am not teen aged. Although usually I find when orthodoxy is arrogant, it's usually wrong.

>This is the truth
> I come from a part of belief where miracles do not exist
>this is the truth because I come from a part of belief where it is the truth
lol whatever
incoherent

>>Christ brought Lazarus from the dead
>Christ did not bring Lazarus from the dead.
>>He satiated the hunger and thirst of this followers through his words which became food
>He did not satiate the hunger and thirst of his followers though his words which didn't become food.
>> He calmed the storm
>He did not calm the storm
>>he came back from the dead.
>He did not come back from the dead.
>He did however have some good ideas on how to live your life. Some of his quotes were very wise and hit a core part of human values still unmatched to this day.
>This is the truth.
>I am not a Jew as Judaism requires you to believe in miracles aswell. I come from a part of belief where miracles do not exist now, and the did not exist 2000 years ago during the Roman Empire or before that during the Egyptian dynasties. Miracles are miraculous because the defy logic. Logic which grounds the world we live in, and what makes daily life normal.

Attached: 1516260232885.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Santa was real until my parents told me he wasn't!

Attached: 1529102002294.jpg (728x728, 246K)

Uhm... the shroud of turin proves that he did you fat lying piece of kike shit.