Yes, I love Indie music and social justice, how did you know?

Yes, I love Indie music and social justice, how did you know?

Attached: 20190421_121237.jpg (1080x1335, 703K)

>how do you want your latte, sir?

Attached: EF8C486363C0280F.webm (640x358, 2.71M)

Because you look like happy, trendy people with social lives.

I love indie music though.

I like electronic music and social justice

Attached: image.jpg (640x907, 136K)

Kek

Tbh if they aren't gay, they prolly get more pussy than all of us combined in this thread.

And if they are, then they probably get more pussy thrown at them than any of us ever will

>prolly
Don't you have a welfare check to cash

Yeah but it's all from that same culture. Other women aren't attracted to that look and vibe. I'm a lefty indie dude myself but I look normal and masculine and I basically get the sane and grown-up version of the girls they go after.

Why the fuck do all these betas look the same, every single one has a neckbeard and glasses. Do they all have shit eyesight and weak jaws/chins?

Nice projection there, buddy. Unlike you I have a job.

So do I, and I "prolly" make more money than your Footlocker job pays, Tyreese

I hardly doubt your job pays more than my job in big pharma, Pedro. And unlike you, I have the luxury to not care about grammar

Have sex.

lol

HURR DURR COFFEE DRINKERS MUST BE SOYBOYS BECAUSE THIS GUY ORDERED COFFEE WITH LE KEKLARIOUS NUMALE FACE AMIRITE XD HAHA COFFEE DRINKERS BTFO SOYFACE = COFFEFACE LMAO SO FUNNY AND EPIC HOW WILL COFFEEFAGS EVER RECOVER???!?!?!?! LMOA

>eats packaged mass produced trash
>not soyboy

Stop bragging over the Internet to anonymous people you will never meet, you could both be billionaire CEOs and this wouldn't be any less pathetic.

Triggered

My middle class white mom with a master's degree says prolly. I don't really like it either but I've never thought of it as a poor or black thing.

/mu/tards in a nutshell

>COFFEE DRINKERS MUST BE SOYBOYS
never implied that, also that's like a latte they order at starbucks

recaliente jajaja