The EU

In hindsight, was joining it a mistake?

Attached: map-of-european-union-member-countries.png (1106x898, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saZ2K3xvTus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For us, yes.

We are next

youtube.com/watch?v=saZ2K3xvTus

You name is now North Macedonia, right? Not FYROM?

For us, yes.

Don't know.
Yet.

Absolutely

kinda wish the Warsaw Pact stuck around desu

Depends on if we can get out within the next 2 decades or will the evil germoyid try to blackmail our politicians into staying.

If we escape it'll be pretty good run. If we stay it will be shithammer 40k when the Eye of Terror finally gapes open between the franco-german butt cheeks

You have received a lot of gibs together with Spain and Portugal.
Why are you people complaining?
The only country that was fucked by the EU was Italy

For you and most of ex-warsaw, yeah.
It's drained your population by around 2 million by now, but you know that.

Attached: east-bloc-warsaw-pact.png (1024x1014, 414K)

>hey here is this 20 bucks
>So now buy shitty stuff from me
>also thank me for the 20 bucks

Absolutely not

Can’t you see they are ungrateful subhumans? Explaining itself why their countries are shit even with all these gibs.

For us, yes.

The mistake was letting you join.

No Western country besides Netherlands and Germany profited.

I like it. Feels good being part of the masterrace.

Attached: Unterhaltung.png (1060x1500, 1.32M)

So you expect to get everything free you commie dumbfuck?
Yes, maybe trading with countries like Russia must seem to be a better option for you

Yes, we should have just made a union with the French and Benelux and let all the corrupt ungrateful southern and eastern shitholes rot in their own filth and see all their money siphoned off to the us anyway by their own oligarchic elites.

>tf
>tp
sure thing plumber

Kys

We are a literal colony now, but at least Japs built stuff in Korea. We are literally slaves now and we were tricked by the Germans.

Attached: Huxit.png (768x465, 174K)

That is not necessarily bad. Just look at Henry Ford for example. He wanted that each of his workers would be able to afford a car from Ford, so he did his best to innovate the Industry so that every worker even the small ones could earn more than enough to buy a car and with that money other things too. Like a house, be well off in general with their own family that they alone can take care of with no further help from women.

Well, we're so well off because we do exploit those ungrateful shitholes.

But then who will work in the sweatshops that you dare to call car factories? Who will buy the shit quality food that you make? Who will you force to work as slaves at your hospitals and constructions?

For Bulgaria - definitely. In the eastern bloc Bulgaria was the IT powerhouse and the biggest computer manufacturer exporting its hi-tech products all over Eastern Europe. Not to mention the mighty Bulgarian army ready to get tri moreta back at the behest of comrade Zhivkov.

Now Bulgaria's economy hangs on cheap tourism for drunk Englishmen.

They'd just import refugees, like they're already doing.

>ebil Germans didn‘t build me a factory to work in
>ebil Germans didn‘t fix my shithole for me
>*votes Fidesz*

Attached: E754674E-D36F-4CFF-93DA-F3DB4B216696.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>that graph
I got no clue how the net outflows were defined here but whatever, explain this then honey

Attached: A16CAF4E-4C86-4F71-9216-156277C7C501.jpg (940x635, 92K)

Hope that when you leave Russia assrapes you like always.

Idgaf.

Yeah it's not that bad if you don't count that our domestic industry died, because of the EU. It's not bad when you turned our countries consuming machines. Also it's also not bad when the Swedes are demanding us to build mosques everywhere or else they will stop giving us money.

That comparison is kinda misleading, because the EU transfers wouldn't exist without the EU, but there would still be foreign owned property.

>Germans FORCE to work Hungarians in Germany
Imagine being on this level of delusion.

>Evil germany, please don't force us to invite millions of refugees in to rape our women and children. You failed to integrate them, how are we supposed to do that instead?

Attached: 1552362106366.png (1350x1350, 209K)

Those "gibs" end up in government hands which then award contracts for infrastructure and shit to companies headed by people naturally close to (or outright owned by proxy by) the people in power and since these countries don't produce any appropriate equipment and the tooling for these projects (since they completely destroyed all domestic industry after communism, naturally on advice by western economic "advisers") naturally they purchase everything from companies in Germany, France etc.
It not only maintains corruption but also has a slew of other negative consequences.
So no, it's not "gibs" because western countries are oh so merciful at their hearts and compassion for (what they consider eastern european subhumans), they do everything only and only in their own self-interest.

was meant for

I think we all got hit by that. We have a very corrupt government in germany, we don't know who is pulling the strings and our living standards are getting worse and worse too. So you're not the only one.

Fuck no it was great

>you don't count that our domestic industry died, because of the EU
Or maybe because you were incompetent lazy ass fucks? Lol

They secretly like it desu

>evil EU DESTROYS glorious steppe nigger industry

Attached: F04E85FC-207A-41A6-BB3A-EA796A0BD40A.png (1200x1038, 288K)

this

I will be satisfied only when Germany pays us 1 trillion euros in war reparations

Business proposal: What if the EU became National Bolshevik?

Attached: national_bolshevik_europe_flag_by_filiptheczechgopnik_dcyp8y7-pre.jpg (1154x692, 63K)

What was that, goyim?

Attached: 62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWNMDunKNje4QAD4AASwFbudCEuNmF3YrNH2C5QxTncxEzxSJMYRa99szmxnb1 (597x843, 47K)

>gdp per capita

Attached: fedora-2.jpg (497x296, 15K)

I already explained you sweeatie.

>be Hans
>work at Alstom
>give 2% of your wage to EU
>Eu gives it to Hungary
>Hugnary needs to buy new trains
>Hungarian train maker inc was shut down, because the EU regulations didn't allow the state to save it and it couldn't compete with other brands on its own
>Hugnarian government gets a bribe from Alstom
>Hungarian governments buys overpriced Alstom trains
>Hans gets 6000 euro as monthly wage for working to Alstom
>Hans is mad, because Hungarians are mad about this
>makes posts like this
>Hans demands us to do everything he wants
>Hugnary gets poorer
>Hans buys the land for pennies
>Hans buys a big house in Münich
>Anna his Hungarian maid is working for him 5euro/hour to clean his house
Only a Western could think that an illiterate middle eastern could do any basic job.

And then what? Our living standards get even worse, we count our food stamps around the campfire and we have a jolly good civil war every couple of months?

Yeah, It's the Hungarian!. It's the Poles. It's the Greeks. Never the innocent Germans.
Even Russians treated our people more fairly.

Attached: v4commie.png (1057x501, 90K)

>1 year before soviet collapse
Wow haha! Look how poor they are!

Yes, 4 smaller unions would be easier to harmonize. A bigger organisation routing trade, development and knowledge could still exist in Brussel.

I want to be a cute maid called Anna that works for a Hungarian master.
Also nobody gets such wages here in germany. Especially young people get 1200-2000 euro that's it. Maybe some manager or something gets so much money.

Attached: 558.jpg (657x527, 32K)

And they were even poorer after becoming capitalist.
The average person in the east-bloc today does not live in nearly as much stability as before.

Hans is 60 yo top manager. EU is a scheme to make rich westerners richer. The irony is that common Westerners are getting poorer and poorer.

The thing with the Soviets was, it was a dictatorship, yes, we were puppet states, yes. But we benefited in some ways, and we knew exactly what we were getting.
Meanwhile with the EU, its this kill you with kindness shit that subverts the youth of each member country to support refugee invasions and LGBTBBQ rights.
the average wage here is like 400 euros. We are literally barely staying alive.

it was effortless eugenics, if nothing else
still dumping plenty of braindead peasants and gypsies into western europe
just gotta wait until the boomers die out too and it'll be gucci

Attached: 1548012176821.png (1280x720, 395K)

For Romania at least there was no alternative since most of the population was pro-EU since the 90s. Not entering the EU would have been a major psychological shock and likely would have caused a an Euromaidan and plunged the country into chaos. This even if theoretically the country remained neutral or formed some sort of regional union with Bulgaria and the other Balkan states.

Have you heard about the plan to bring thousands of Pakistani workers to Romania because all your workers have left for western Europe?

>be Laszlo
>work at a shitty ineffective factory that only survives by exporting to Eastern Bloc countries with even shittier factories
>Soviet regime disintegrates
>nobody wants to buy your shitty trains anymore in abscence of ideological reasons
>get absolutely pounded by free market economy where you have to actually be competitive
>cry that da evil westie only makes good trains to bring the steppe man down
Welcome to the real world, Neo. Sorry you can‘t profit from selling garbage to Soviet shitholes anymore. Maybe try to actually work for once in your life.

I'd say its similar here, but in light of refugees and LGBT promotion, things are slowly switching in opposition to the EU.
For 400 euros minimum wage? yikes.

>Be Hans
>Receive Marshall aid

400 euros but your economy works completely different and is probably suitable for such small wages, which aren't really small since the euro might be worth my more in your country.
But I know what your mean, you have all these really old people with their "save the world" attitude that they teach young people in school resulting in literal drones.
I always find it amusing when I hear that the german youth is not much interested in politics. Well why would we be interested in? There are basically two parties. All leftist parties that are basically the same and the AFD.

For us, yes

Attached: (5).jpg (1298x1316, 254K)

Marshall aid amounted to about 0.5% of GDP. Stop fucking crying and build something of value, you pathetic sack.

Does AfD want Germany to leave the EU?

>Germans actually believe this

>and build something of value
They already do. In western research institutions and companies. And once again leaving these countries worse off.

Yes.
Yea I do. We actually got a similar situation with switzerland. The swiss easily earn double what a german earns. But everything costs much more in switzerland. So the average swiss is not necessarily better off than your average german.

worth it to trigger the Russoids

Nothing is stopping these people from returning and bringing back money and expertise they gathered elsewhere.

No. Now I can impress west slav cuties with my BGW (big german wage) and there is no headache involved with moving here.

Every European country should be in the union. To refuse or not accept someone is selfish

LMAO I was about to reply "yes, for us" when I saw the OP in the catalog
based

omg, i forgot the valiant South Euros as well as frogs and krauts who sell arms and tech to Russia will protect us from Russia

lel

When they return, they usually support libshit progressive politics that they've been indoctrinated in. They don't really become businessmen or anything of the sort here, they just enter politics and push the same agenda that's being pushed on by Brussels.