1/3 of Americans think that Canada is a dictatorship

>1/3 of Americans think that Canada is a dictatorship
lol

Attached: Capture.png (746x833, 904K)

kys

I really wish they would start dressing like this while actually on duty.

Attached: rcmp.jpg (702x600, 115K)

>american education

>eighth graders
you could tell eighth graders that the queen of england has a foetal twin on the back of her head that whispers in Hitler's voice, and a 1/3 of them would probably believe you. Kids are morons

If there's nothing worth learning about the country, then they're not worth teaching about.

Attached: 1547012137872.png (923x713, 16K)

Jesus fucking christ.

By 8th grade you’d be 13/14. It’s pretty fucking pathetic to not know whether Canada is a dictatorship or not by that point in your life.

you forgot the 8th graders part pekka

Quit trying to make excuses for some fat fucking obese retard kids who are too busy playing gachashit to listen in class. imagine you being in grade 8 and a third of the students thought USA was a dictatorship. Yeah it's almost impossible to visualize unless you are from Alberta.

Stop making excuses you spineless turd

>1/3 of American 8th graders think it's funny to say that Canada is a dictatorship to a public survey
fixed

BASED american school children

Attached: 52047749_828407664169913_670137369474187944_n.jpg (1080x917, 112K)

most people here dont give a shit about canada, let alone know anything about its government, especially for fucking middle school kids

Some of them are probably legitimate retards, but this is also true.

they're right, it's a the dictatorship of faggots and nigger catering pièces of shit.

Attached: 1552778313530.gif (360x273, 143K)

I feel like the little eighth grade shits put down dictatorship for the lulz since they knew it wouldn't be graded

>zero drip
what

it's saying that women don't get wet (sexually aroused) from them

what a nigger tier slang holy shit

When I was in 8th grade, I just started to learn who Hitler is.

I remember this because it was 8th grade chemistry class, and someone wrote "SS" on the black board and some kids laughed. (HAHAHHA GET IT, SS, LIKE THE NAZIS)
And the chemistry teacher then talked a little about the nazis, and i had no idea wtf he was talking about.

American children learn about slavery in fucking elementary (primary) school.

>Implying they're wrong

they dont have freedom of speech so it basically is

wait, seriously
that's too young for learning about serious subjects like slavery

American schools are such a joke lol

gotta start whipping up that white guilt early

DO THEY REALLY?
>AMERICANS
>>AMERICANS
>>>AMERICANS

I take it you’re in 8th grade yourself, huh?

Do Americans really get angry when people talk about them?

Too bad it's 9th grade when they move to other subjects.

just handle the bants m8 cmon

>Countries that chimp out when they're made fun of

Finns don't know the power of the Governor General.

Attached: images(18).jpg (261x193, 9K)

Women love right wingers though. The leftist numale seethe this picture exudes is palpable.

We were making hitler jokes in like 5th grade lol

why are canadians so violent?

Attached: 1528694553442.png (780x561, 661K)

Nah I'm just doing it to Fin posters. Relax, mates.

Probably some Canadian journalist asked a dozen or so American kids "is Canada a dictatorship" and got a bunch of yes/no answers from kids who never think about Canada at all

8th grade is the equivalent of our year 7 as far as I know, and that's when we start secondary school. I remember being retarded but I had awareness of countries and basic history. If I was told Canada was a dictatorship I wouldn't believe it

If you're a burger 8th grader, why should you care about Canada?

oh no I looked it up and 8th grade is our year 9 which means they are 13 to 14 oh no no no no no

retard

Yeah, 1/3 isn't that bad honestly. 1/4 of americans fail basic logic.

Attached: ThereBeforeTheGraceOfGodGoI.png (1175x679, 364K)

Canada is a liberal dictatorship

Canada will be a proud East Asian authoritarian state mashallah. I want yellow sharia law.

Attached: 1536041352371.png (743x632, 9K)

>standardized test results indicate
Forget the kids. Even grown ups can't read in America.

>being ruled by a brutal foreign monarch

not technically a dictatorship but close enough

Attached: easyE.jpg (962x962, 210K)

Is this what passes for banter in fatistan? Come the fuck on.

They're one of only two neighbors, you must have something good.

Attached: Chinman.jpg (216x311, 27K)

>CBC

Holy shit LMAO

Attached: 1468336772189.png (420x420, 79K)

Those, lumberjacks and hockey are the only things Americans seem to know about Canada. Most have never been there.

In eighth-grade I knew I was living in a dictatorship because I was being forced into state required French-language classes where my teacher would ridicule me in front of everyone as someone who would only ever be a failure in life because I only knew English while I would watch immigrants take over my school and openly refuse to speak English

>teacher make me learn stuff
>literal dictatorship

I've no idea what grade 8 corresponds to in my system and I won't bother to look it up and therefore shall not participate in this thread.

>Canada is a dictatorship
of multiculturalism

Attached: file.png (780x439, 506K)

The French indoctrination in Canada is a dictatorship, they literally force kids to study a minority language of no value simply because some refugees living in a camp on the other side of the country speak it. But those people don't seem interested in learning English. Why not give me the option to study a language that actually has value instead of fucking Canadian French or maybe have the freedom to not learn another language at all.

I don't see how that's a dictatorship at all, we're required to take spanish classes here and nobody complains.

Basé

Because any position of power in this country requires constant catering to a refugee class. It's a logic that doesn't follow through but we all must obey it anyway at the end of the state's gun. French wasn't even in the Top 5 most spoken languages where I was born in the country but it's still required to get out of your serf class.

I sort of see your point, but language classes are a requirement in pretty much all schools everywhere.

And French should have a LOT more value to you, as a Canadian, than any meme language like German, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, etc.

Unless you're a Zhang poster and you're telling me you want to learn Mandarin

>Implying they're wrong

Attached: U2DmOmxVQVZkQGJDoPieYhDt3vZ0ln27_med.jpg (464x400, 29K)

>And French should have a LOT more value to you, as a Canadian, than any meme language like German, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, etc.
It really doesn't. Maybe international people genuinely struggle to understand this but French people exist in one part of the country. It's no different than saying Mandarin is required because they make up the majority of British Columbia or some Inuit language is required because they make up the majority of Nunavut. It's a required language that has no practical application outside of joining the elite class that rules the country where it's required. English has value everywhere in the world, you have to actively avoid learning it. It's not the same. In my part of the country they'd sooner be speaking German or Russian than French.

Have sex