Do americans really wear their shoes indoors?

Do americans really wear their shoes indoors?

Attached: 1545633716390.jpg (528x352, 23K)

No.
t. American

Yes, only 3rd worldies don't

Yes

I have my shoes on right now

Yes because they walk barefoot outside too.

correct.

Why would anyone?

I try not to. Sometimes if I go to someone else's house though I'll leave them on if everyone else is

yeah. but who doesn't? Honestly, since I started working I haven't really even taken my shoes off before bed, because manual labor is pretty demanding as a job.

Only the white and black ones.

Canadians dont

Yes, I sleep with them on too

Yes

They also touch the soles then scratch their face like it's nothing

Attached: 1280px-Tradition_of_removing_shoes_in_home.svg (1).png (1280x657, 187K)

this. I jump on my bed with my shoes on too.

I wouldn't think that would be a problem anywhere else outside of the middle east, because at least we have shoes, and god has bestowed that privilege upon us. You can't say the same about your Allah, who only gives people the gift of spontaneous combustion

Of course

>he doesn't track shit all over his giant first-world home so he can watch an illegal alien thirdie clean it up while laughing

No, they microwave them to warm them up before going outside since they were in the freezer a moment ago.
I wear shoes inside because I am autistic when it comes to clothing.

Attached: IMG_20180912_013209.jpg (4032x3024, 446K)

based my somali walaalo

Attached: 1543649335385.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

lol you fuckin idiot

Oh yes yes we can't afford shoes only you can, that's why we don't wear shoes inside lol

Attached: 1550496112144.png (696x602, 322K)

And why not? It isn't considered rude in most homes but some people prefer you take them off. We usually take them off for comfort anyways

Ain't Saudi Arabia a country rich in oil? I wasn't talking about money, friend. If I was, I'd be in no place to speak. It's a purely God given thing, my Arabian friend

It depends on the household. I have some family members who don't wear shoes in the house, the household I grew up in was a shoes-in-the-house household. I moved to Canada and now I'm in a no-shoes-in-the-house household which I prefer and would continue doing if I moved back to the US.

From what I've noticed is poor people wear shoes in the house and wealthier people don't.

I wear slippers cause they're comfy, not in bed of course that's just dumb

Attached: apuread.jpg (1485x1101, 270K)

Only rednecks and poorfags do that. Proof: this thread

No, only in the microwave