What’s the best way to get an asian girlfriend?

What’s the best way to get an asian girlfriend?

Attached: 7A5396D6-911D-4774-A2AB-071EEC02B3AD.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yNIvxeuP34
youtube.com/watch?v=eO1vsmjAuAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move to an asian country.

dont be an arab

have lots of money, they are very materialistic

giving up and leaving all of them to me exclusively except for the ugly ones, thank you

1. Look for a country with high poverty-levels
2. Go to that country
3. Buy her

Using this criteria, any country in Southeast Asia would fit. But the only problem is that they look like this

Attached: filipino_bargirls_women_02.jpg (1024x768, 431K)

be white
fortunately for you, asian girls will think you're white

Be an attractive asian, asians don't like white "men"

Be rich, tall, ripped and chad

Do like the Chinese men.
Go to some poor asian country pretend you are rich, give some money to the father, bring her to your country, marry her.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yNIvxeuP34

>
youtube.com/watch?v=eO1vsmjAuAo

Well super rich arab will do

Imagine being this cucked you have to use a wealthy Arab dude who is a millionaire in Dubai as your example of how to get a FAT ASIAN female.

Attached: arab girl_12747773_1693970454174535_1667741085_n_edit.jpg (640x640, 157K)

have sex

Be tall and white, blue eyes help

t. Korean girlfriend pro

just be white

just b urself

Attached: 1552872006975.jpg (720x720, 52K)

The same way you get any type of girlfriend, actually talk to one. Tall order, I know.

see
As always, White incels prove my point over-and-over again

that doesn't work

if you have a stable, secure income literally just go to thailand and find one without a dick

Just don't tell them you're arab
even the local born asians think i'm white if I shave

Same as any other gf, if you just want a cock sock go to any poor SEA country, if you want a slightly prettier cock sock you can probably find something from places like vietnam or china

salt

move to east asia find a girl and have many hapa children with her......its pretty easy

Attached: c2574e5cbf8c410251aaa036447a4412.jpg (563x750, 66K)

might as well get a white girl at that point

own a rice field and be good at math

i really want to know too but im short and ugly please help

you could (maybe) have one too if you didnt spent your time whining about 'white guys' on the internet

Post pic

Come here and get Mongol gf. Its easy if you are white.

Personally, my plan is to get rich.

White girls are less gold digging than Asian girls from Hong Kong.
I have dated a russian girl (inb4 russian not white) and she didn't care about money and whether I am ripped. She has less requirements for a boyfriend then I would say 50% or more of woman in HK

so many mediocre looking guys in dublin have an asian roastie hanging onto them, have you boys no shame?

Are you blond? if so you'll do fine

if hes short hes mostly mongol

you could still get a girlfriend in any asian country other than South Korea and Japan even if you look like Quasimodo

CJK gf - difficult
Anything other than CJK in asia - easy mode

>C

Except for Hong Kong which sucks now anyways, no. China is easy mode even in the big cities like Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chongqing

be white

Order some chinese food and bang the delivery girl

>he doesn't know chinese is delivered by mexican men

why is the answer always 'be white'? Sounds like nonsense, I doubt japs even think about non-asians just like most westerners rarely think about non-westerners

literally mean have money.
Asian girl from developing countries like white because they are richer than many Asian male.

Infact no one like smelly and poorfags. So, be rich and hardworking if you wanna to get asian girls

I have one, it's overrated desu.
I asked her once what was her religion, she answered money without hesitation.
Her goal in life are all materialistic, she doesn't want to have children and I never know if I can truely trust her. I have a feeling she's going to leave me as soon as a richer dude ask her out and that I'm basically a practice bf.

why it mean that?