/flag/ - /extraflags/

Easter Island edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS
i.imgur.com/jrIBBqv.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: Flag_of_Rapa_Nui,_Chile.svg.png (1280x800, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh1IxhPwMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=VKNfs1BuySs&t=0s
github.com/ebinBuddha/ID-Jumper-for-Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:DD

youtube.com/watch?v=gh1IxhPwMb4

woahhhhh roadtrip time

Petaluma

Vallejo

Benicia

fun fact: this city was the first capital of California.

Martinez

and Concord. Saw a concert here. Pretty fun. First time I've entered this county since working on my map, so i filled it in with dark color.

Attached: USA 2nd lvl map.png (4200x3105, 1000K)

(You)

gonna have two awesome road trips this summer. One is gonna be another Reno trip, but I'm hopefully gonna get three new CA counties and one new NV county, then there's gonna be a trip to San Diego, where I will sweep up all the counties on the I-5, and maybe even Imperial! Super hyped to maybe get close to completing California

>gonna have two awesome road trips this summer.
can't wait

bump

woahhh

Happy Easter /flag/gots

Attached: c6bbbc6.png (1198x748, 32K)

cool flag

what should i do today
more mexican flags or french?

fugg x-DD

Yes.

spyware

no

sure looks that way

BASED AND BOTNETPILLED

Attached: 1471879186_tumblr_m20kqe6yxK1rptd8go1_500.jpg (499x247, 65K)

wub wub wub

youtube.com/watch?v=VKNfs1BuySs&t=0s
i wouldnt mind fathering some of those mom's kids, if you know what i mean

Went to Rumelifeneri, Istanbul today. Here's the flag.

weird way to spell Constantinople but okay

>be me
>working because wagecucks get no holidays off
>given the opportunity to wear a pair of bunny ears
>wear them for the kids
>a few minutes pass
>big hairy dude comes over to me
>*generic customer service greeting*
>dude sizes me up
>does this for a few seconds
>looks me in the eyes
>"damn you're cute"
>t...thanks
>"I like your ears, I'd nibble on them if I could"
>no idea how to respond
>don't respond
>"you like men?"
>n...no
>"that's a shame you'd look like you would be a good powerswitch"
>leaves
>realize a large hairy man just offered to fuck me because I was wearing bunny ears

Attached: 1555350381755.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Sorry but, I'm dying here.

Attached: laughing a lot.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

these gays are getting really empowered now

I don't know whether to feel good because I was attractive to him or feel bad because I was attractive to him
I'm going to spend my whole break contemplating how to feel about this whole incident

i wish women did that to me

Take it as a compliment I guess. Though from what you said the guy sounded creepy.

That's rape, you should have said "sorry but I'm a married man"

weird name to spell Aztlán

>having to deal wih costumers
i never wanna work like this

even worse if you have to waer a custom

wew

gn

gn boi

gn

eins zwei

Attached: Why dont you have Extraflags Anon.png (420x420, 61K)

drei polizei

going too
gn

theres kittns in the garden

gnite

Attached: 1503784062508.gif (354x342, 95K)

woah

bump

how to kill a kitten without making a mess

oh shit, this isnt google hahaha

greatest album of all time

dont even try to argue

Attached: Eagles_-_Their_Greatest_Hits_(1971-1975).jpg (300x301, 92K)

but that its not metallica's master of puppets

>Metallica
trash can cymbals intensify. But I won't lie, Ride the Lightning through the Black Album is good music. Shame the band sold out. I'm trying to win tickets to see them play at the new GS Warriors stadium in SF.

Cadbury > Nestle

i got myself a pack of skittles for easter, that's about it. My grandfather goes in for surgery tomorrow, so easter's a bit lukewarm.

Are you gonna be able to vote for Sargon in May?

I could, he's actually coming down here as part of his "tour", but as far as i'm concerned if we have a brexit party candidate here which we should do i'll probably vote for them.

Yeah that's probably the better idea given the Brexit Party has a good chance of winning. As much as I dislike Farage for being pro-muslim and not on the right, I think the first step for the UK should be getting out of the EU.

Thank (You)
What concert?

Sammy Hagar (he used to be the vocalist for Van Halen). However, the opening band blew him the fuck out; now Sammy did great, but he had Don Felder, one of the guitarists from the Eagles (my favorite band btw) open, and he blew the house down before Hagar's band could even get on.

I got lucky because it was the only time that Felder was scheduled to open for Hagar on the entire tour, usually it's 80's band Night Ranger. Like I said, Hagar did great (he played Montrose's "Rock Candy" which is one of my fave 70's rock songs) but it's hard to top the Eagles done right.

handt seen these
do you have a cali cities map by any chance?

No, someone will have to do that eventually, but we don't have 100% of our land covered by towns like some states. I'm sure I could try it someday but I want to do my US regionals project first.

Solano County is actually kinda convenient; if you go towards Sacramento you get 2/3 of the regionals, and if you go to Concord you get the other 1/3. I believe all of Solano's regionals have been dumped now.

Also confirmed I'll be going into Mono County on this trip. I'll see if I can get into Calaveras and Tuolumne too.

sounds fun

ok
im planning on going to guadalajara see a band play, maybe ill get 1 or 2 municipalities

If you're driving from Sonora to Jalisco you're bound to get a couple states as well.

gonna take a plane, sadly
its more expensive by car

I understand. I far prefer road trips, you just see so much more. I also far prefer nature to bustling cities. That's why I'm glad I'll be doing my trip in early June. I'm gonna get to go into Alpine County again as well, so I'll get that rare again for everyone.

yeah, i would so much prefer the roadtrip, that way i could collect all of sinaloa on the way to guadalajara
but the plane is so more convenient
cheaper, faster and safer

>safer
ohhhhhh Mexico

>theres no car accidents in the us

Attached: 130.jpg (401x349, 37K)

>this goober is literally scared of getting in a wreck
ha! pussy!

Death is a release we all crave

>yes, i enjoy being alive, how did you know?

Attached: images.jpg (738x415, 18K)

idk id like to see more of the world before death. I'll see how far I can get

Attached: The-Mzab-Valley_Unique-place-_15146.jpg (1013x629, 285K)

woah

What do you do when you hear someone saying absolute dogshit?

I bring a paradoxical example based on their faulty logic.
If they get where's the problem they're salvageable otherwise you can feed them to the pigs

I was going to do that, but damn I was so shocked I just muted my microphone and sat there staring at my monitor.
Happened yesterday, but I woke up thinking about it and I'm in disbelief again.

Sidenote: I like that the thread watcher now shows you the page the thread is on.

>I just muted my microphone and sat there staring at my monitor
who tf were you talking to?

>I like that the thread watcher now shows you the page the thread is on.
based ccd0.
He included my notification filter thingy and he's probably going to include my post jumper
*rubs hands*

>who tf were you talking to?
Local friends. Some of them tend to say dumb shit from time to time, but yesterday was special.

>notification filter thingy and he's probably going to include my post jumper
What do these two do?

>but yesterday was special
ayyy it was indeed :DD

The first is picrel. It triggers a desktop notification when a filter condition is met. I use it to get notified when someone tries to get to me by nickname but doesn't quote me:
/Trieste/i;highlight;notify;

The second incorporates this
github.com/ebinBuddha/ID-Jumper-for-Jow Forums
it's quite useful in some threads

Attached: file.png (323x40, 2K)

I was so close to explode on him. Sometimes I wonder why I keep getting on calls with them.

I really like the second one, too bad Jow Forums has no IDs.

Macedonia Regional

calm down boi

it the guy that posted in the prev thread

Attached: 1526332475788.png (1165x609, 151K)

nah.

bump

this this

breddy based yeah

and bepis

I'm bored, yet I want to do nothing.

iktf

God damn it. I'm sick of life.

Attached: 1521741280113.png (746x512, 99K)

I don't know if I even like flags anymore. I lose interest in everything. I don't feel like continuing my flags. I haven't tried in weeks now.
I wish I was a normal person.