Remember before trump where something like this happening was actually noteworthy?

remember before trump where something like this happening was actually noteworthy?

Janny you do not have my permission to delete this thread, it has the name Ukraine in the title and is thus internationally related.

Attached: 9ebdfd9521a1bbbc3be2d44739487e63.png (747x885, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unian.info/politics/10503702-ukraine-closes-sky-for-direct-chartered-flights-to-russia.html
edition.cnn.com/2013/02/22/world/europe/italy-beppe-grillo-profile/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully he will be less hysterical toward Russia.

unian.info/politics/10503702-ukraine-closes-sky-for-direct-chartered-flights-to-russia.html

you know as long as he's gonna be honest and try his best to help his country and people who cares about his background

I support the people of Ukraine in their decisions, they are their own country and have to right to choose their own path.

Are you the black guy who makes the Ukrainian threads?

Yeah you’re right, let’s just elect some rand guy off the street next time around because he seems nice right?

I use to think Ukraine was a tragedy, but now I realize it’s a comedy

Attached: DC78A1A1-7D5C-489B-A0A2-1D426148268B.jpg (500x500, 43K)

IT'S A CLOWN WORLD AFTER ALL
IT'S A CLOWN, CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 1554717235499.jpg (425x286, 34K)

>Are you the black guy who makes the Ukrainian threads?
wait a minute
if your other choice is corrupted politican who never does anything for your country literally anybody from the street is okay as long as they're honest
+ learn to read idiot
> as long as he's gonna be
if he will turn out to be shit then i will say he's shit but then again it's ukraine so if he will turn out to be corrupted faggot it won't be some ground breaking news

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-21-53-35.png (1080x768, 1016K)

Fuck off mutt, Ukraine has that right as a sovereign nation.

Same here

Yeah I’m the black dude but no I am not some nazi or fascist I just love the Ukrainian people, language, and culture.

but doctor....

Elected? I though being a despicable non-democracy is why they couldn't join the EU?

They are poor so the EU is worried that millions of hot 9/10 Ukrainian women will flood our streets.

That’s the joke, he’s a comedian after all

What?

Attached: be044ade.jpg (320x320, 11K)

What are his policies?

>hot 9/10 Ukrainian women will flood our streets.
ukrainan women aren't hot

t. lives in city with 1 000 000 hohol immgrants

It's not that weird. We elected a substitute drama teacher to be prime minister.

You just want to keep them for yourselves.

It's not as funny because he's a professional comedian, unlike trump, whose comedic stunts are unintentional.

>It's not that weird. We elected a substitute drama teacher to be prime minister.
It didn't turn out well, did it?

not really
i'd pay you money if you could take those hohols out of my country

ukrainian women are 6/10 on average
from where do you westerners get your
>le pretty slavic women
memes

No idea. The more common view of slavic women is that of cackling insanity with under a dozen teeth left in their skull.

i thought trudeo was a amateur MMA fighter

He's our current prime minister. He has mostly been a goofy idiot.

Clowns run the world

Attached: pagallaci parliament.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

>I suffer in Canada

He might have taken a few boxing classes, but not MMA.

>Zelensky was born 25 January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, Ukrainian SSR (now Ukraine) to Jewish parents
Based and judeopilled

All signs show that Zelensky will be a disaster. He seems to have no actual program while being a puppet of one of the oligarchs. He is in general clueless on any actual issue. He run on platform of not being Poroshenko and being nice to everyone.

And that's a good thing. For us. We will brain drain the everloving fuck out of Ukraine.

old news, like many good thinks it was the Italians that did it first

edition.cnn.com/2013/02/22/world/europe/italy-beppe-grillo-profile/index.html

Attached: Untitled.png (921x732, 966K)

All hail President Pagliacci

Attached: honk.jpg (500x775, 196K)

how will his election affect Polish-Ukrainian relations?

that's the funny thing - he doesn't really have any
He just screeches that the incumbent president is doing a shit job and that the EU is better than Russia - which is what every Ukrainian already believed.