I really hope that tumor of a country south of the US makes a misstep...

I really hope that tumor of a country south of the US makes a misstep, I'll gladly quit my job and go back into the Army just to be a part of it.

Attached: spics.png (498x340, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundary_Treaty_of_1970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck would you want to fight a war on your doorstep

I really hope China sends the nukes already

Lol Germany is the saltiest America hater on the planet, do you know that your country is a perpetual failure and that you're probably not even an ethnic German?

IDK? Why did you spend a millennia of your country's history fighting on your island and the latter 600 until current year fighting perpetually just over the channel? Stop talking.

i support my mexican brothers

>Spoken as someone who has avoided having any major conflict anywhere near their country in living memory.
War is really shit user, you don't want it, trust me.

Why did you copy the Texas flag?

Didn't American soldiers already shoot into Mexico tho?

It's actually worse, those spics disarmed our soldiers.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border

>Americans talking about ethnicities
fuck off you inbred brit-german-french-dutch-spanish-25th Generation Cherokee

Of the two countries; which do you think are more likely to be doing it for nefarious reasons?

good reasoning retard

The country that has a white supremacy and xenophobia issue?

How then, if I apparently have so many different ethnic backgrounds, am I inbred? you absolute braindead muslim.

Attached: 1555817221192.jpg (551x363, 42K)

The country that spend years ruining the continent with their projects?

Mexico's a pretty shitty neighbour, I can really symphatize with Americans who want to gun them down.

>hiroshima
>korea
>vietnam
>two gulf wars
>afghanistan
>cuba
>chile
>pretty much any Latin American County
>Greece
Seems like USA is the answer

Spent**
Reee

Because down the line your ancestors stopped race mixing and became true rednecks

US has a white supremacy issue? Please read Euro posts in this board vs Americans, and tell me who the actual racists are. Their major sticking point and insult to Americans is how impure they are, most of the racist Jow Forums cartoons are racial and aimed at Americans. Euro's are markedly anti-semitic, xenophobic and racist.

Anyway that's not the point, you spics need to be put down, you guys act up way too much, uncivilized monkeys.

America should be wiped from the face of the Earth honestly.

Were making fun of your impureness because you fucks keep bringing up racist arguments. We're just parodying you

based Mexicans

The american dog should just die already, they shit up everything and most of them are just the same shit anyways.

>Their major sticking point and insult to Americans is how impure they are
Because Americans constantly mock Euros for allowing Arab immigrants and are extremely sensitive when called non-white?

>Anyway that's not the point, you spics need to be put down, you guys act up way too much, uncivilized monkeys.
There we go, Mister Euros are way more racist than I.

Why are the people that live in the least densely populated parts of the country, your template for an American? Did you know they're a novelty to see, like an actual redneck? I'm from Brooklyn, NY, would you like to see my Anglo-Saxon pedigree?

Attached: anglo.png (2944x1732, 436K)

>Calling people spics
>Saying they need to be put down
>not racist
wut
did you even read your own post?

What are Mexican soldiers doing on US soil?

Completely unable to detect sarcasm. ??? I didn't know sarcasm was an American invention too....

Attached: Merely.jpg (446x340, 31K)

Not you Ireland, the undisputed king of the bawdy sarcastic comeback....

Attached: creaction.png (1418x756, 1.07M)

>Brooklyn
>Anglo saxon
My sides

> non-uniformed agents in an unmarked vehicle driving along the wrong side of the US fence, with several weapons get drawn on by Mexican soldiers
literally no one could've predicted this!!

Attached: 1399869558887.jpg (805x669, 36K)

I apologize for my fellow American. He's just retarded.

It was in THE SAME POST

Attached: 1555156648146.jpg (320x283, 29K)

We could dismantle Mexico in a few days. Most Mexicans would welcome American troops with open arms at this point. We should just destroy their army and government, send educated Mexicans back home, and make a puppet government to try and make that country decent for once in its fucking existence.

Yep. People who live in the 100s in bay ridge brooklyn, still own preWW2 homes, and those will not sell, not in my lifetime, as it would be an absolute braindead thing to do, they only climb in value, my family's home is on Shore Road, and now is worth upwards of 1.5m. God why do Europoors always think they know anything....

>Mexican border patrol doesn't know where our country ends and theirs begins.
This is absolutely their mistake, and we're lucky the US troops weren't a bunch of hotheads, otherwise someone could've gotten killed.

Assuming that the US even is able to occupy mexico....
There definitely wouldn't be an ongoing guerilla conflict where Mexican forces continually harass US troops and and installations. We all know that the US did so well in similar conflicts in Vietnam and the middle east.

>2 dudes against 6 guys with guns
>surprised the 2 dudes tried to de-escalate the situation
The Mexicans are lucky they didn't detain crayon eaters.

Do you know that Mexico only exists today because of the mercy of the US and our unwillingness to accept their citizens into our fold? We fucked them in their sweet latina asses during the Mexican-American war, a war also started due to their inability to discern where their monkey province ended. Mark it well, Mexico.

Mexico's army and government is a joke of corruption and nepotism, they're not very armed, and their population is fatter than ours. I'm telling you right now that if an American client government was setup in Mexico that the Mexicans would support it.

America's border fence is actually some distance removed from the actual border
There's no real way to tell where the actual border line is unless you you take a ruler to the fence
It's an easy mistake to make

I'm sure you'll do just as well in mexico as against some starving, poorly armed rice farmers in a jungle in east asia.

Attached: pepethink.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Nah; they're so proud of their stupid Italian flag with a dump in the middle of it.

You do realize that American soldiers absolutely slaughtered the charlies right? The big ace up the VC's sleeve was at Tet and it was a catastrophe, their general staff literally thought they lost the war until American media at home played it off like a horrendous defeat. We didn't leave because of the VC, we left because of public opinion at home.

I just have low expectations when Americans with guns are involved. Turns out the US Army is less likely to start a gunfight than the LAPD.

In that part of Texas, the Rio Grande is the border. All it would take is a compass to verify which country you were in.

Lol I love the red herring. Goddamn I guess the Irish aren't these wise elf people that Americans make them out to be.

Attached: 1546515117325.jpg (720x736, 32K)

COPE

mexico will soon be an official US vassal state.

>lives in the US

I think that you are underestimating Mexicans and guerrillas in general, this whole cartel thing made them good and capable of guerrilla wars.
>corruption and nepotism
Their government maybe would surrender as soon as you step into a northern state, but you cannot say the same for the Mexicans living there, that's what makes guerrillas unpredictable.
The country can be left in shambles but guerrillas (who may or may not be aligned with the state) will always find a way to harm the opponent as long as they have the support of the people, which they will likely have in a hypothetical conflict with the US.
>fatter than us
As if that matters.

Mexicans are less predictable than Americans, that's for sure.

kys

Attached: 1507706869164.png (851x626, 620K)

>the Rio Grande is the border
> river dries up for a small section
> USA has open borders now

Attached: 1515179260655.png (488x463, 28K)

itt Americans actually wanting the troubles but probably worse.
There's no point in talking to them, they're so delusional.

Since everything is centralised to Mexico City, those northern states would be an easy capture for the US. As long as some sort of embargo was put into force to prevent mass migration into the upper 50 states, Mexicans would rather be under US administration than a de-facto narco government.

A settlement plan would also be useful to introduce US citizens and establish basic communities. Maybe even design a program of central/eastern european migration where they can work towards full US citizenship by helping build this newly acquired land.

The US military is literally known for their unpredictability. That aside; the US military isn't a force you're even able to fucking fathom, our unclass military alone has a near innumerable amount of high end equipment that Mexico does not even /yet/ have in their country. There wouldn't be "Guerrilla" warfare, your country is a narrow and largely flat place with very dense population centers, with a "homogeneous" population of people that identify as Mexicans, it's not like central Asia or the middle east with fractal groups and sects etc. You'd be boned.

So because I'm against the Iraq war means I hate this place a lot too? I don't but we shouldn't be delusional.

Eww

>Since everything is centralised to Mexico City
Mexico is a federation you absolute brainlet.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? The river isn't dried up, and even if it were, the riverbed would be easy to identify.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundary_Treaty_of_1970

Because it's practically a vacation

Attached: The Occupation of Mexico City.jpg (475x306, 74K)

>year 2043
>Welcome LT. George Sears to his new post as XO of the 22nd infantry here at Joint Naval Base Trump/Nelson here in the great state of Frederick. The city of "old cabo" is a great spot if you like to drink. The ruins are actually quite an interesting place too, I took my family out there last week. The fishing's great too.

Attached: 1555157488427.jpg (688x692, 61K)

>implying it isnt already
cute

>t. american who lives in their mam's basement, never has, never will enlist

Add the millions of mexican in the US, like me, who have more loyalty to Mexico then ameriKKKA. and you have Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, combined x1000

Attached: 1529613507977.jpg (557x519, 54K)

>The river isn't dried up, and even if it were, the riverbed would be easy to identify.
This is the mighty Rio Grande

Attached: Figure3_FormerChannel_Soccer-Playground.jpg (1215x858, 271K)

Lol I'm loving this bitter boy.

I served for 7 years.

Attached: DA4D18BA-C981-4379-8936-0A2626AB54B7.jpg (1242x1616, 2.87M)

Would love to see the US getting BTFO again.

And you can clearly see the riverbed. Border patrol should know this.

>ITT Keyboard Warriors

>Add the millions of mexican in the US, like me, who have more loyalty to Mexico then ameriKKKA.
Then fuck you. I'm a CHI and I don't have loyalty to Mexico. I loyalty belongs to California. Most CHIs don't have any towards them too.

Do you know how many white Americans are armed? Do you know how badly we want an excuse to rape your mouth with a pistol?

Alright then. I honestly want to see how a modern US-Mexico conflict would end up and see how right or wrong we might be.

oh boy, am I going to get the seal pasta as well?

>pistol
kek
most CHIs are gangbangers who have AK47/AR15 in their closets
you pussy ass gringos don't stand a chance
AZTLAN WILL RISE

What you don't think it's mine?

Attached: 7F5B4720-5939-48B9-8921-6F95EC73C2B3.jpg (1242x1655, 1.7M)

that will never happen necause the USA wants Mexico to be shit forever, that's why the CIA had fucked mexican economy and social structure for decades, remember who funded the cartels, that's right, the USA
if you want to fight cartels so badly then come to Mexico you fucking faggot, you think it's that easy to fight them but you live in the USA, where they can't kill your whole fucking family and skin you alive
and you think we don't want to do the same you fucknig faggot

No you don't lol. The vast majority of illegal firearms that any mexican or mestizo type person has living in the US are known gang members, and they aren't even close to as numerous as you think. All you dirtbags ever do is rape children and drive drunk. You'll be pretty toasted pretty quickly.

You're not a CHI

wh*toids are cucks

Attached: AEEDFBBB-9A19-4FD8-AF7D-5541848EDAA6.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You aint dismantling shit bro. Mexico is basically Afghanistan but 10 times bigger and stronger. You'll be lucky to occupy a single town

>FOX
This board gets less intelligent by the day.

If that happens I might go to Mexico to kill you. And look at who's talking, someone from the most cancerous and parasitic country in the world calling other countries tumors.

This thread is the best thing that we had in a while DON'T let it die.

Absolutely based

You wanna do the same to me? Well go ahead lol. I'll be back home in Brooklyn next week. 8019 Shore rd. Please do.

nuke mexico and every cunt who has a mean poster ITT

Attached: 1460677798275.png (657x527, 13K)

(you)

I think this thread is more than enough proof that all Americans a mentally ill in some way or another. I'm not exception to this, I just don't hate Mexico as much as I hate our Northern neighbor.

>Burgeria
>creating a decent government
You should start with your own.

death to usa

>these amerimutts calling for agression against a country that can invite chinese and russian troops at their doorstep
Please go ahead faggots

do it you won't

So we can invade Mexico and install a communist dictatorship

>I loyalty belongs to California.
This.
In a war with Mexico, I would support Californian secession.

this thread is a cringe machine

You don't have the balls. We literally stole a fourth of your country and you guys just took it like a bitch.

You're retarded. You have no martial agreements with either nation, and in fact; Mexico has very few agreements with any nation outside of the US. You are a nation that is 100% at the pleasure and mercy of the US, and it has been that way since 1848.