Do you know anyone with brown eyes irl?

all my friends and senpai are blue eyed.

t. north west anglo - a few dark of dark hair though - i have on friend that has almost black hair like a med, its weird

what about you?

Attached: light eyes by country (updated).png (1045x800, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/nigel-farage
wap.slavanthro.borda.ru/?1-20-150-00000460-000-0-0-1181751695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like brown eyed girls, but they are rare here. I can think of a few of brown eyed british celebs though Mr bean, farage, mogg, richard hammond, george osbourne. in the future you can have any eye colour you want with genetic engineering!

Many people with brown hair, though most people have at least greyish eyes, many blue and some green (like me)

Is farage even british? I thought he was French, he is quite dark for an anglo

Blonde hair ginger beard and blue eyes. My god I am an abomination.

Most girls where I live are blonde and most guys get light brown hair as they hit puberty. I guess blue eyes is the most common, I rarely saw swedes with green or brown eyes but I have a half Sami friend who has super grey eyes and blonde hair.

yup mostly anglo with a bit of germ and frog, i know an anglo who has a complexion like him irl, i thought he was part frog but he is fully anglo. Dark anglos are uncommon but they exist and are often good looking. Also dark hair is common even if dark eyes and skin is rare

Agreed, dark haired anglos are super common, like the Beatles. But darker skin tones and eyes are a bit rarer with anglos. Nordics have all 3 light; hair/skin/eyes.

do you want to fuck them?

I only fuck Med girls

same here, but i am half med myself

with blue eyes of course

turk

half turk half brit, but blue eyes and light hair and a blonde-ginger beard

I have brown eyes

My best friend has brown eyes

do you and your friend deserve to live in light of your darker eyes?

It's funny how Turkey has the most dark eyes, but the overwhelming majority of their celebrities have colored eyes.

i have hazel eyes and i think they look worse than brown

Seems like all the light pigmentation is above the 45 north parallel.
Makes sense, since I think that sunlight darkens your hair and tans you permanently if you're exposed at a young age. My uncle had golden hair as a kid but became brownhaired later on in life.

It's not impossible for Turks or even Arabs/North Africans to have light eyes, but having light eyes there makes you a god hahaha
Same applies to my country really

I wanted to find a gf with blue or green eyes few years ago, but most girls like that go for Arabs or Africans (blacks).

Settled with a cutie from Vietnam though

no, only wh*toids have brown eyes and there are none here

Is this supposed to be b8

It's true about the Arab part, not sure about Africans though, never seen a case like that yet.

I have very dark brown eyes, the way whites are supposed to have. Non brown eyes are a mutation and look bad on men, although I will admit that I prefer blue eyed girls.

Estonia is more Nordic than D*nmark

Same, my mother is turkish and my father is anglo

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-gR6baGlOBevCM.jpg (2909x2385, 2.14M)

Are you Arab or just a Swedish cuck? Cause I can't imagine any case in this world in which you have more sex appeal than Blacks

No but my ex hooked up with an Arab so I'm just telling the truth

So latter

Of course blacks and dark man overall are more attractive to women.

Women have melanin receptors all over their bodies, when a melanated objects touch them it activate their melanin receptors and make their brains release an extremely huge amount of dopamine.

My girlfriend has brown eyes and hair.
DNA test showed she's 100% Scandinavian if you're wondering. Just shows that the founding population wasn't 100% homogenous.

aren't english just germans who raped a few celts then got subsequently raped by nords?

My mother and father have brown eyes. I have blue eyes.

I have brown eyes and dark hairs

Most french here have light eyes, and most of the hairs are brown

You should compare it to bronze age samples, any other definition is irrelevant

Death to israel and death to all jews

I thought I was an alium or some shit while reading your thread.

My brown eyes makes you feel secure and at ease while you're talking to me.
It brings warmth into the hearts of those who stare at me for a moment.

Staring at blue eyes can feel like diving into icy waters sometimes.

I'm not even talking shit, there was a study made about this.

Attached: 1542373178583.jpg (749x1407, 379K)

Fucking retard asian ferver

Why bronze age? Seems arbitrary.

I have brown eyes. And yes, I also know only a handful of (british) people that don't have some kind of light eyes.

ethnicelebs.com/nigel-farage
farage has one distant huguenot ancestor
he has more german in him than french

Blue eyeed people are the remnants of BLACK WHG bvlls, brown eyes are litterally f*rmeroid

Attached: tdjgnb58f3aknofmaqei.jpg (655x447, 160K)

Meme map
Even most southern Russians have lighter eyes than Belarusians (1976)
wap.slavanthro.borda.ru/?1-20-150-00000460-000-0-0-1181751695